Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:41 PM

This is a silly debate. The US cake makers should make cakes for everyone who is a paying customer and doesn't hurt anybody or promote hurting anybody for that matter. They should not refuse service because they feel threatened by someone else's freedom of thought which differs from their own. Real Americans know the difference between rights and anti rights. These cake makers are all about anti rights. They are so closed minded about gays that they are just making bad publicity for anti gays and good publicity for gays...this is being an idiot.

and thats your opinion...

I have no opinion on this matter. I honestly don't care about how others have sex.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:39 PM

estelle, what your not seeing is that your saying what you belive and not taking into consideration what others believe...

your doing the same thing as the gays, KKK, muslims or any religious group...

there is over 7 billion poeople on the earth, all with different opinions... yours is but one

No. I'm saying 7 billion people better learn to be tolerant of differences and bake each others damn cakes anyway. I don't have an opinion on the matter.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:37 PM
This is a silly debate. The US cake makers should make cakes for everyone who is a paying customer and doesn't hurt anybody or promote hurting anybody for that matter. They should not refuse service because they feel threatened by someone else's freedom of thought which differs from their own. Real Americans know the difference between rights and anti rights. These cake makers are all about anti rights. They are so closed minded about gays that they are just making bad publicity for anti gays and good publicity for gays...this is being an idiot.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:29 PM

It's hard to understand why someone cares about how someone else has sex. That's being against sexual rights...so that's being a hypocrite if you say it's about upholding rights.

You are anti religion. There are several religions that don't agree with homosexuality...in this country it is freedom OF religion. NOT freedom FROM religion

Heck there are non religious that doesn't support gay marriage. That is their right

No I'm not anti religion lol. I am pro religious freedom and any freedom..

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:26 PM

Why couldn't the bakery just bake a cake? Why do they care about people's private lives.. as long as they are getting paid to bake cakes? It seems like the bakery has the agenda not the cake customers. It's just a stupid cake right?

this says more than words could ever say !!!!!

That photo is strange isn't it? You know why?
Because it would be more true to life if there were a black man and woman couple as customers and the kkk as a the cake maker who is being offensive and discriminating, which is what it is about. No one is doing anything wrong by asking a bakery for a damn cake that has a gay message. What if it was a Christian cake maker and the customer wanted a cake saying 'Allah is Great'?? Who cares, make the damn cake.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:20 PM
It's hard to understand why someone cares about how someone else has sex. That's being against sexual rights...so that's being a hypocrite if you say it's about upholding rights.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:17 PM
I think violating people is what I'm against, so I wouldn't print the shirt that's true, nothing wrong with that.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:03 PM
Who cares what sexuality a customer has?? They are perverted cake makers..

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:02 PM

Why couldn't the bakery just bake a cake? Why do they care about people's private lives.. as long as they are getting paid to bake cakes? It seems like the bakery has the agenda not the cake customers. It's just a stupid cake right?

just like you voice your opinion for hating men, they are voicing their opinion for anti-gay...

i think a bigger question is why the gays would force them to bake a cake for them?

spit, pee, dirt, no telling what would be in the cake...

I don't hate men and I have said that like a million times, but many here love to say that.
I don't think I would care if a gay person wanted a gay cake if it were my bakery, and I'm straight. I wouldn't care because refusing to serve someone is not being professional.

not everyone thinks the same as you... people that are anti gay have their standards...

Yeah? Well anti gays are not going to make gays go away, so it's dumb to waste their energy on something so futile. Why don't they do something worth their time, like bake a cake and sell it or something?

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 12:59 PM

Why couldn't the bakery just bake a cake?
Maybe it goes against their religious beliefs....

It seems like the bakery has the
agenda not the cake customers.
It isn't the bakery who is running out and filing a lawsuit....

It's just a
stupid cake right?
Yep....so find someone willing to provide that service. Im quite sure there are many bakeries that would.....of course, the people complaining then couldnt play the "victim" card.....

I wouldn't make an agenda with my customers, I would just make a cake if that's my job. Who really cares? If people didn't make a big deal about gays, they wouldn't be able to shock people and cause controversy. This is such a dumb thing to argue about. I personally don't give a damn either way, because I find both sides to be idiotic.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 12:55 PM

just like you voice your opinion for hating men, they are voicing their opinion for anti-gay...

i think a bigger question is why the gays would force them to bake a cake for them?

spit, pee, dirt, no telling what would be in the cake...

I don't hate men and I have said that like a million times, but many here love to say that.
I don't think I would care if a gay person wanted a gay cake if it were my bakery, and I'm straight. I wouldn't care because refusing to serve someone is not being professional.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 12:00 PM

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 09:43 AM
Actually why don't the damn bakeries just bake the cakes whatever they say? A bakery should be about running a friendly business and making a living not playing political games.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 11:28 PM
There are a lot of women who do like men who are darker than themselves and men who like women lighter. There's some who like other things, but naturally men are darker than women anyway.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 09:12 PM

I find myself attracted to a mix of Mediterranean/Latin/Native American men and I'm a mixture of white; German, Irish, Scottish, French, Spanish. I like those dark, hot, romantic type of men.

hurrayy..this comes in my favour. thank you dear
AAAAAA dude shes black,,,,duuuh. LOL as i said carry on and good luck,

rofl I'm still trying to figure out how.. " German, Irish, Scottish, French, & (true) Spaniards are " DARK, hot, romantic types"
noway

You don't understand I'm white and I like dark hot romantic men???

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 11:30 AM
Love does cost money just like almost everything else in life. I wouldn't date a homeless person. But, I'm not greedy either. As long as the man will earn an income for basic needs that is enough for me to love.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 10:53 AM
I believe in love, because I have experienced it myself. Love is driven by a natural force, it can't be forced.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 10:28 AM
I find myself attracted to a mix of Mediterranean/Latin/Native American men and I'm a mixture of white; German, Irish, Scottish, French, Spanish. I like those dark, hot, romantic type of men.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 09:34 AM
I feel that my family has held me back in life, 100% I agree we are a product of where we come from. If they are not controlling and they support us then we have a better chance to live life to the fullest, according to our own nature. That's how I will raise my daughter, with possibilities. I'm giving her 3 citizenships, 3 countries, 3 languages. I want to give her what I can. Not material things, things of real value.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 03:01 AM
Men get sex with their partners? Isn't it just sex when a man cheats?