Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 02:13 AM
Men who see a bitchy women as a challenge can't wait to get her under his control, but a man is no better if he prefers a nice woman because she will be easier to control. Next question is why do most men want to control women so much?

no photo
Fri 03/27/15 10:53 PM
It could be that men like bitchy women because then they will feel less guilty for revealing that they are complete jackasses later on when they let their guards down. With a nice girl they have to put up an act for longer. Maybe that's why nice girls get hurt more because their attachment has long since set in before the guy starts being a real creep. This is my diagnosis of man's psych disturbance only from a topical viewpoint, I still don't know what lies beneath man's deep issues with nature and life and their obsession with destruction and power. Probably something to do with the one thing they do not want to face; death. In summary, men are afraid of death and that's why they like bitchy women.

no photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:16 AM

Any topic starter person can be called 'looking for attention' and 'bad attention' even depending on YOUR OPINION about the topic.

Here we talk about many different relationship topics. Sometimes they are called 'Boobs or ***?' and no one minds one little bit when it's obviously degrading towards women.

joethebricky- What is going on with you not liking this thread? Are you feeling a little bit guilty because you think you fit the description by any chance?

Don't you worry your little self sweetheart. You'd be the last person on earth that I'd date.
Now carry on living off the tax payer.
OUCH!!!!!!

Americans living overseas can sign up for government assistance since when? Last I heard there was $0 in that fund.

no photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:14 AM
I don't know why most men don't want to commit to just one woman, even though I've heard every excuse in the book.

no photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:55 AM
Any topic starter person can be called 'looking for attention' and 'bad attention' even depending on YOUR OPINION about the topic.

Here we talk about many different relationship topics. Sometimes they are called 'Boobs or ***?' and no one minds one little bit when it's obviously degrading towards women.

joethebricky- What is going on with you not liking this thread? Are you feeling a little bit guilty because you think you fit the description by any chance?

no photo
Fri 03/27/15 12:06 AM

Why don't many of you let the woman you're seeing know your intentions?

This questions seems to me to be too simplistic. How can anyone (man or woman) know their intentions until you meet? I guess if your intentions on "dating" are only for a specific purpose (i.e. sex or LTR) but there are many shades in between there which is where most people are at.

I don't think most men or women have the specific purpose in mind. Yes, there are some but not the majority.

Many women have a specific purpose when they seek relationships with men of what they would want ideally. Usually we want marriage and a family. Men are aware of this come on now.. And yet they hide their own intentions from these women because so many guys want something else ..and we all know what that something else is. So, guys why don't you tell us your intentions (and women tell yours too come on..don't act like you just want to hook up..unless you do!). There should be more transparency in dating. Why does it need to be so mysterious?

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 12:31 PM

I do but I keep getting rejected. So I have to lead you on.

That's something I don't get. Men have everything available out there to satisfy themselves. There are thousands, even millions of women out there that will not reject you. The ones who do reject aren't what you're looking for anyway.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 11:33 AM
Why don't many of you let the woman you're seeing know your intentions?

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 11:24 AM
Has anyone been to San Luis Obispo? I haven't.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 11:10 AM
If you want to go to jail, I want you to go to jail too. let's make it a law now, no spanking kids, then you can face your consequences. Then your kid won't be abused anymore and you will learn how to control yourself next time.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:15 AM

Would you go to jail or would you follow the law?

I would be in jail if all and any spanking were banned.

If there were conditions as dreamer mentioned where tearing skin and extremes of that nature were specified, I would be fine as I Have never caused physical damage as described.

But, I'm wondering if you would rather break the law and go to jail or stop spanking your child?

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 10:35 PM
Would you go to jail or would you follow the law?

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 03:59 PM
To get positive results the negative would need to be downplayed and the positive rewarded.

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 02:34 PM
If you're down to having to bully your kid to get them to behave, maybe it's time to switch to positive reinforcement to teach discipline.

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 07:46 AM
Why are you comparing people do to criminals in jail to what you do to your kids at home? Are you preparing them for jail or something?

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 09:11 AM
Has anyone ever been to San Luis Obispo? I really want to visit that place, is it worth it?

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 09:06 AM
I will say my personality. laugh

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 09:00 AM
I'm 5'5 and 1/2. I think my ex was 5'5. It never mattered because he was hot. Only thing was I would feel uncomfortable to wear any shoe with a heel. In bed there was never a problem whatsoever, except the first few times he was selfish and that wasn't going to change on it's own, but he did change (so I decided to keep him) after the first complaint and that's when I found out he knew more than he let on, but that's another story.

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 08:38 AM
That's not what I look like at all, my butt is in proportion to my body I think.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 06:37 PM
The only thing a child needs from a mom is love and your message about love is conditional.