Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 03:25 PM
If a woman cheats she is fully capable of lying about it.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 03:19 PM
I can't , I have a baby to take care of. laugh

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 03:12 PM
I'm only trying to imagine how a woman can explain sex with someone other than her man. All cases are not cheating! But she could use any excuse if she cheats...

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 03:06 PM
Because intelligence is attractive.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 03:03 PM

A man is known by his work,passionate & true love,nature,care for his love it is important ...not the religion of him....
grown up girls...
you spend the most beautiful time with us not with our religion...
plz don't,
wake up...
you talk on women empowerment..i support for all of you..den why most of the girls have not guts to act like as women empowerment for there love?

Rply your valuable thoughts

Can you explain: 'den why most of the girls have not guts to act like as women empowerment for there love?'
Because when women have guts they are not romantic enough for the man to love them.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 01:20 PM
I will be honest for myself. I don't cheat. Why do women cheat? Many reasons. Sex, money, attention, revenge, under the influence, temporary insanity, passed out, rape?

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 01:16 PM
I'm blessed that my hair is naturally strong so I don't need to slather my hair in eggs. :wink:

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:31 AM
Men cheat because they're childish and dumb.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:25 AM

Share your original beauty tips!

This is For Dry Hair/Curly Hair, my theory is sort of like a hair mask: On the days when you just want to condition your hair, apply your favorite hair conditioner long before getting the hair wet, that way it has a better chance of penetrating the hair. Then rinse out at the end of the shower.

Oh wow,sounds like you know what you're saying :angel: ,I think that would look really nice,and what do you use to strengthen your hair?Cause you know how men go,they all want to just be pulling and yanking your hair back while............there sooo no good Estelle!!:angel: :angel: blushing biggrin

Eggs strengthen the hair, they have protein. Just remember not to rinse with hot water lol.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:20 AM
In summary men cheat because they want to cheat. And good for them. I would never marry a man. They are not evolved for that. Maybe in 1000 years men will become marriage material.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 08:39 AM
I don't believe violence teaches kids how to behave, if anything it teaches them how to misbehave. I will definitely teach my child many things including how to behave properly and how to forgive herself for mistakes not punish herself. Nobody is perfect. Nobody deserves to feel bad about themselves especially not children.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 08:34 AM
I never married any of them. Marriage is a serious commitment to me and I'm not taking any risks.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:28 PM
I can't believe women are defending them and feeling any compassion for those who feel no remorse. Men treating women like crap is not a mistake it's an epidemic.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:21 PM
We are talking about treating women like crap. :cry:

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:16 PM

Guys who just come out to bash the women who want equality instead of supporting us are not real men and are not gentlemen. This topic is waiting to hear from the gentlemen which seem not to exist at the moment.
I did not say that it was okay to be treated like crap....I said that as imperfect beings we occasionally treat each other like crap...and when someone we care about does it we can extend compassion and understanding just as we ask for compassion and understanding when we do it. You are not perfect...you have treated someone like crap in your life...if you can't acknowledge that simple truth then you are the one with a problem not every man on the planet. If you want equality then dish it out.

This is just overly compassionate crap. Do you know what your compassion theory generates? Abused/dead women and children, so I say f your compassion, give it to the victims.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 02:02 PM
I believe women deserve better..did you know that murder is one of the leading causes of death for pregnant women?

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:53 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Mon 03/30/15 01:58 PM
Guys who just come out to bash the women who want equality instead of supporting us are not real men and are not gentlemen. This topic is waiting to hear from the gentlemen which seem not to exist at the moment.

...where did I say men are closed minded? There's plenty of women here who support the same ideology as some of the men.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:34 PM
I guess they do it for entertainment. Cheating is a hobby.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:31 PM
I like real men. I need one and I don't need one, it depends if I'm in love.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 01:29 PM
Like I said it will be easy for him lol.