Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 01:11 PM
That is very thoughtful of you. As a mother I do my best to take into consideration the people around me, it's part of being a good mom. Sometimes that is hard to do, and in the end my child's needs are my first concern. Besides imagine a crying screaming hungry baby compared to a content breastfeeding baby, which one would bother people more? So, that is why breastfeeding should be acceptable behavior in public.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 01:00 PM
Ok. Biological fathers who are abusive can become worse with a stepdaughter because he thinks it's not so bad to look at her in a sexual way..I have seen this happen, and heard the same from people I know ok..not in the media.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 12:46 PM

I'm truly sorry for your wife. Can I email her?

yea, that should be good... you feeling the need to ruin someone elses marriage too?

I think he ruined it himself, didn't he?

Also, who's marriage have I ruined? I personally have never been married.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 12:40 PM
The reason women don't pass to a higher level physically is because they aren't trained at a higher level. If women have babies, it means we are more than strong enough for war. It is harder to create life than it is to destroy, men like to think otherwise, but that is just their perspective on things.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 01:56 AM

You are single because not a single opposite gender finds you attaractive enough with whom you met till now or there were instances in which they have some better option than you. This is the factual harsh reality of life because every living soul wants superior mate for mating not inferior or you might be behaving like those, not giving importance to person who want to get commit with you. So try to enhance your personality to the next level and don't get upset over this because there are numerous people who falls in your category including all people presents on this website, me also.

For me that is not the problem at all..of course some guys won't find me attractive but I never had an issue about looks or about being social. But what I hear from most guys I know it has to do with me being too independent but I am not. For people who have been alone since day one they will understand. That's why some of us are single.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 01:01 AM

to Leigh
you right I agree I guess I'm open minded about things like this...see I raised myself from 13 to 17 so i have my own mind on my opinions.....I heard somebody thinks Caitlyn is hot......maybe Bruce is as a woman but I don't judge

waving ...The following is something a friend of mine posted on FB today...I like the way "He" said it...

"Normally I would refrain from posting about something like this BUT...I am disturbed by the reactions of people regarding "Caitlyn" Jenner. What has she done to you to deserve your animosity?... "She" won Olympic Gold. What have you done?...She chooses to transition...that is her choice. She earned it. If you make fun...you are a biggot...plain and simple. Bruce Jenner has displayed more courage than you can muster. That is all..."

He is absolutely right...flowerforyou

I kinda think people make fun because he/she makes it public business...

Due to PERVASIVE stigma, transgender men and women face more violence, more victimization, more discrimination than any other gender minority group...The social and health disparities they face are exorbitant!...It is sad, it is unwarranted, it is a reflection of ignorance (and apathy) on the part of those who discriminate against them...

Wrong. Single mothers are the biggest gender minority group to be discriminated.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 03:36 PM
Someone said 'define single' (they were kidding) so I made a big list of silly definitions...it was a joke..so was my list of why you might be single. Seriously though, why are you all single?

I'm single, but I shouldn't be. That's why I'm single.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:04 PM
Girls are cute but it's true we lose our cuteness with age. But then we have cute babies and the cycle of cuteness never ends.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:43 PM
But we can all agree that Bruce is secure enough in himself as a man that isn't afraid to show his feminine side.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:38 PM
What defines single? It could be anything these days..

Single due to communication skills are lacking..
Somewhat single and looking
Semi-single and browsing
Thinking of being single but let's see
Unsure if un-single so I'm putting one foot in
Would like to see if I should become single
Hold on a minute let me ask my partner if I'm still single
Single because my partner is out of state/at work/not in the bathroom on the toilet with me
Single because I'm not wearing a ring
Not married so single
No kids so single
No kids from him so single
Single because I was a married man now I am a single woman named Caitlyn looking for a girlfriend or a boyfriend, not sure yet but I know I'm single...I think.
and finally..
Single because I'm on Mingle

More single definitions?

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:52 PM

Last relationship fizzled out, it happens. No kids involved though, so it was a clean break.

Mine wasn't a clean break.. I didn't think it would be such a dirty relationship though.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:51 PM
afraid of commitment.

Commitment ...it sounds terrible that way.
Can we say it differently like?
Are you afraid of being joyfully uncomfortable?

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:40 PM
Are you
a prostitute?
a serial dater?
holding out for true love?
not single but here to mingle?
just taking a break and going slow?
just a little bit shy?
not single and spying on someone?
not ready and undecided when/if you will be ready?
currently seeing someone long distance on Mingle?
what else?

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 12:33 PM

How is the present society successful in curbing the erotic emotion from getting exploded on the internet? Or how positive thinking is adurable to people eventhough they knew that survival of the fittest is the only predominant force.

It's because people are really good at that.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:39 AM

if you are like me! and love having sex then yes!..:angel: pitchfork

But do you sex having love?

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:56 AM
Men and women these days are like mass produced plastic furniture, ladies and gentlemen are like antique hand crafted furniture. Quantity has taken over quality, sex has taken over love.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:52 AM
What is a woman if a man can become a woman? It seems like everything in life is turning into a joke. This guy is making fun of women basically. I understand he had enough of the Kardashians, I think we all have, but he should know that real women are not plastic inside and out. If he knew it he wouldn't have himself convinced that he could make himself into one. He is making fun of plastic women.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:50 AM
This argument is really getting old. The military today does not need to discriminate against women for biological reasons since that is no longer the driving factor on how decent a soldier will perform in combat. Like technology has changed the way wars are fought.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:43 AM

Are you serious? As a woman, dates and sex are easy to find.
Love IS hard to find, that is correct and it's not your fault at all.

LOVE can be tricky for either sex. Sex can be easy to get for either sex. Your argument is invalid but thank you for playing anyways. :thumbsup:

And unicorns exist..

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:23 AM
There must be other gay men here on Mingle.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25