Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 11:48 AM
A good husband tries, a bad husband does other things.

no photo
Mon 05/25/15 01:45 AM
I'm up at 7am and usually asleep by midnight.

no photo
Mon 05/25/15 12:05 AM
He wanted me to find him a girlfriend the other day, any takers? He is broke, selfish, narcissistic, and about 5'5. But he is free!

no photo
Mon 05/25/15 12:03 AM

I think there are "leagues," in a way. Compatibility "leagues."

I've run across people who found me attractive, and I found them attractive, but we each recognized that our goals and way of living our lives just wouldn't work. Especially when a person's lifestyle is on such a different level financially that they can't conceive of how you live your life (whether above or below them in money), it feels just like real "leagues."

It has nothing to do with snobbery, as the idea of leagues in public school days did. These are mindset leagues.

In other words money controls your dating prospects.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 02:39 PM

Ohhh..... I did say I let her go..oui...
.... but its just hard.. to go from..ohhh... the perfect amount of softness...too.... just regular old toilet paper.... it's just not the same.... it's just so pedestrian....lol... it's cheap notthing special... that's why everybody uses it..!... what Kleenex box and I had was special.. not cheap. Pedestrian..... it was real.!.. it was forever ever....ohh..god.... I think I'm going to cry...:cry: ..it it ittt.. just hurts so bad..tears ...but but but... I must be strong.!.. mustn't show weakness and let her know how much I miss her....noo.... CAN'T GO BACK ONLY FORWARD...laugh

Men... no wonder they like Kleenex boxes. I think I will buy one for the father of my child, maybe it can replace me since I'm so Pedestrian.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 06:45 AM
I agree, there is no excuse, it's a lowly thing to cheat on someone. The father of my child cheated on me while I was pregnant (before and after too I'm sure).

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 06:00 AM
I would not go for it.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:24 PM
I do think this site has many uptight people. Isn't that what you meant?

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 04:55 AM
The better care I take of a man the more he disrespects. Men are not to be trusted that way.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:55 AM

I have the answer. It's because of your profile pic. You are almost there so why not just take the rest of it off and show them? just sayin

This is true. When you look like you work in the sex industry, this happens. It takes a lot of work to get that look. Dieting, exercise, fake boobs, fake tan and everything. It's the image of what mingle2 men must see most often of naked women. It's not natural, but they are used to that. So, they will ask to see you that way. Just wondering, do you have any tattoos to finish off the whole look?

this has nothing to do with "Mingle2 men" and everything to do with a woman looking for attention.

She puts her t**s out on display, then says " WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!"

She knows exactly what she is doing... its a game.

Women have breasts, they should wear clothing that fits them, a bra, and blouse, it may be slightly low cut because it looks nice that way, not to show their breasts. Now the woman in the picture is definitely flaunting her breasts which don't appear to be natural, this is different and it is a game. But, men like this game. Now a woman breastfeeding in public is not playing a game with men. Or should we all wear those uncomfortable clothes that radical Muslims wear because men cannot control themselves?

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 02:40 AM

yes, human beings are the greatest creation

Babies are sweet...maybe if men took care of them they would be sweeter too.

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 10:04 PM
I think with endangered animals, we are saving them in the wrong way. The solution is not to save a few animals and think this will restore the balance on the planet, we need to make ourselves more harmonious with nature in order to restore it. Doing it would require cohesiveness in everything we do, produce and waste, but it should be our motivation to get it right.

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 01:38 PM
What I think about humans is that they are born as saints, but then they get screwed up. It's up to you to unscrew yourself. The first step is becoming aware, step two is growing up. Ignoring the terrible things humans do is denial and it is ignorance, let's be aware of the good and the bad in humans. Then we would not call them the greatest living beings, but the most flawed, if we are being honest with ourselves. And realize we were not born that way, but we became that way, then get rid of what we have become and we are left perfect once again. Then realize what I've said is not an insult to anyone at all and let it go.

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 12:43 PM

I have the answer. It's because of your profile pic. You are almost there so why not just take the rest of it off and show them? just sayin

This is true. When you look like you work in the sex industry, this happens. It takes a lot of work to get that look. Dieting, exercise, fake boobs, fake tan and everything. It's the image of what mingle2 men must see most often of naked women. It's not natural, but they are used to that. So, they will ask to see you that way. Just wondering, do you have any tattoos to finish off the whole look?

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 01:04 PM
A couple days ago when I was all dressed up to get our family photos taken (it's for the sake of the baby because she just turned a year old) when I called the father of my child 'gay' for trying to get out of it, apparently it was a motivation for him, plus I was looking good if I do say so myself. Wasn't my intention, but I obliged when he promised to stop treating me like crap. That promise didn't even last another day, so we are back to square one again; living as housemates.

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 09:16 AM

I was referring the part where it says 'Neo masculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women'. Real masculinity is not a backlash against women.

I agree with Estelle79 about this issue. :thumbsup:

They aren't writing about "real" masculinity, they are talking about some garbage "Neo" or "NEW" version of masculinity they are attempting to invent to drive a deeper wedge between genders.

Here's the masculine way to lash out at toxic women - say "NO" and mean it.

No, I ain't paying your electric bill.

No, I won't chase you around.

No, I won't take you back.

No, I won't have sex with you.

Any feller that succumbs to "feminine wiles" to allow himself to be taken advantage of has it coming and only himself to blame.

You know when someone is up to no good, but you let a little hubba hubba override good judgement. Not very masculine.

I don't know about all that. It sounds like a man pretending to be a woman and we all know that never works out very well.

A man should say no to unreasonable things, such as no I will not cheat on you, no, I will not abuse you financially or mentally or any other way, no I will not put up with abuse either...take it or leave it...something like that. It's not about getting back at women 'toxic or not', it's about being a leader and a fair one.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 10:28 PM
Really? What are some feminine things that men don't like or that you don't like as a man?

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 01:25 PM

You read my mind.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 12:15 PM
It seems the closer to my ideal I get, the worse they get. It makes no sense.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:23 AM
The thing about Americans is we can raise our children in other countries if we choose to, like me for example. I wouldn't raise my child in the US even if the government pays me (and they would since I qualify for welfare). Unfortunately, the father of the child it turns out is not a real man, but it's ok I can be feminine and still provide everything my child needs, because I'm a real human being who cares about my child (and I have my health and my mind to do so). We all (if health and mind permit) create our own femininity/masculinity or not. And I don't need a man to make me feel feminine, I need one to compliment my femininity or none at all, I can do that myself as well if need be.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25