Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:16 AM
I was referring the part where it says 'Neo masculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women'. Real masculinity is not a backlash against women.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:43 AM
This is stupid. Everyone knows men create their own masculinity and it doesn't depend on women. Blaming women is cowardly and un-masculine anyway.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 02:38 AM
I get dressed after a shower in the morning. If I'm staying home I wear something casual because I'm probably just going to do chores. If I'm going out I dress more carefully. But pajamas are only for sleeping. Having a baby to take care of all day means everyday you have to get up, get dressed and work.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 10:40 PM
My relationship is the same, all lies. They will never confess anything because it's all about them. They are users, that's why they lied in the first place. Why don't you find someone better and have an affair, stop doing the things she likes... until she divorces you.

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 12:05 AM
Some humans never grow up.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:54 PM
Some people need to stop targeting other members and get a life.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 09:49 PM
What ever happened to chivalry?

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 09:47 PM
I don't believe it's because they are men, I believe it's because most men follow the rule of a few men. Some men find a way to follow their own rule that doesn't involve destroying everything in their path.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 01:16 PM
What's the interest in white girls this time?
So, your babies will be something in between?
I doubt that since you're a man and men don't think that hard.
Is it status or money?
Is it that that's what you're attracted to physically or culturally?
Us white women are curious creatures.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 01:10 PM
I don't mind if people do what they want, as long as they think twice about how it affects others and make a point of not trying to let it stop others from doing what they want also. I support that. Live and let live, and also support each other if need be. But if someone wants to build a concrete wall in front of my window just so they can draw silly pictures on it, and they don't consider that I want my sunlight and fresh air to thrive, then that is not a philosophy I would live by. Selfishness has it's purpose but it's not the meaning of life.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:54 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Sat 05/16/15 12:59 PM
Who invented the insanity of things like baseless wars, false gods, unfair economic systems, corrupt politics, bombs to blow up the world, torture devices, slavery, racism, classism, sexism and more and more? Humans could have lived in peace and harmony if men had intended it to be that way. History and current affairs shows evidence that man's intentions are clearly not for the greater good. So before you say that humans are the greatest, check the facts, because some of us think men could do better...well we like to hope so, because it's not good enough as it is. And to call Man God's greatest invention is more lies, everyone knows that God is Man's invention, and what has it been great for? To kill for religion? Wow, how great...

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:43 AM
I don't believe in God but let me see...
God created the heavens and the Earth and finally he created man. Seeing his mistake, he created woman, now women are paying for his mistake.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:01 AM
Why would someone say blacks want to be separated?
Why don't you also blame the government or every other race but you target the blacks? That right there is racism.

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:16 AM
When will men learn that women are not property.

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:13 AM
I've said it before and I will say it again, wrong intentions from one person is the reason for divorce and breakups.

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 01:08 PM
I'm 5'5 1/2. I don't judge a man by his height unless he is very obviously shorter than I am.

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:47 PM
I do think children should be paid for growing up neglected, abused, bullied..as the negative affects are life long and nothing to joke about. But, as for having to eat greens, my daughter likes to chew on plants... it's not always a problem unless you are forcing your children to eat things they hate. Child abuse is not a joke and it's right up there with violence against women as a serious problem that needs to end. I feel sorry for the people who joke about the suffering of others, you aren't funny.

no photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:48 PM
Anyway, women's work has never been appreciated to this day.

no photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:34 PM

Men would do the financial providing you know why? Because women don't get paid for our work...and apparently no appreciation either.

This statement? I will counter it. When I was married I stayed at home and took care of the house and son. My husband always appreciated it. I chose to stay home. Yes he made the money but we had equal (but different) roles. Both were just as important. We had a joint bank account and discussed purchases outside of bills.

Later I went to work and made my own money

After the divorce I was able to take care of my household and earn a paycheck. He was able to take care of his household and earn money

This is an example of what I referred to. Being a stay at home mom deserves the husband's paycheck?

Btw I believe I have said the same thing before several times

That is not a counter argument. You did the housekeeping and childcare while he provided financially, this is exactly what I said.

no photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:11 PM
No one can counter my above statement. I win! :smile:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25