Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:18 AM
Are you serious? As a woman, dates and sex are easy to find.
Love IS hard to find, that is correct and it's not your fault at all.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 03:04 AM
With this military thing, the problem is that males think they can define the limits of females, so that needs to stop because it's really stupid.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:48 AM
Craigslist is international.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:40 PM
I don't understand why it's Caitlyn and not Kaitlyn.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 03:11 PM
I'm truly sorry for your wife. Can I email her?

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 03:02 PM
I never bothered with it, I have an innate ability to read men's minds...so I'm aware that an equal and true marriage is not what they want.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 02:20 PM
The married couple sound like business partners. Together they work more than 24/7. Maybe they should see it for what it is and continue being married business partners while being allowed to have personal relationships that don't interfere with their primary goal in life: work.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:03 PM
A woman is supposed to make a 'happy home' not engage in war on the premises..so I think society maintains domestic violence targets women unfairly, and this is why we get the idea that women are always the victims in domestic violence...because it ruins the 'happy home' that is the place of the woman's honor, so she is the last person who wants anything to go down then and there...she would maintain peace at all costs so how could she be the perpetrator. And it could most often be the case..Anyway, that is still the idea that society shares about women at home. That's just a theory I don't know, it's complicated.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 01:18 PM
I'm no expert on war but don't they use weapons not fist fights? If the strength comes from the weapon which is more powerful than any man, apparently it's as simple as teaching anyone how to use it that matters most.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 12:28 PM
Men don't have babies though.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 12:23 PM
Are you sure it's like that? In my years of experience the best sex and love is when they affect each other...sex becomes an act of love and love becomes a feeling derived from sex. And yet they are 2 different things, that part is very clear, but they compliment each other so well.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 12:02 PM
I would use internet a lot less.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 09:06 AM
So, it is ideal to separate sex from emotions, I've been doing it all wrong. Why did my mother lie to me.. 'sex is meant to happen with someone you love'.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:43 AM
I agree, basic need.. within moderation and if it's in good taste. Prostitutes who are healthy mentally and physically could provide a decent service to men who have no girlfriend or wife. Cheating isn't a need.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:43 AM
I agree, basic need.. within moderation and if it's in good taste. Prostitutes who are healthy mentally and physically could provide a decent service to men who have no girlfriend or wife. Cheating isn't a need.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:35 AM
Good then. I'm glad you're not offended by me. I didn't get a chance to read all of that, I'm a busy lady you know. I don't have time for much bs sorry.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:40 AM
I simply base my opinions on my experience as a woman in the world. Does that offend you?

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 02:03 AM
My daughter wouldn't breastfeed unless it was in private, but there's nothing wrong at all with breastfeeding anywhere anytime and the more mothers do it the more people will get used to it.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 04:00 PM
I mean wisdom only goes so far in controlling destiny.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 03:43 PM
Be born to at least one decent parent.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25