Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 03:21 PM
The men have had their say, and the overall answer they gave was convenience. I have said nothing different. I agree with them.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 02:43 PM
I think a lot of men here would disagree ..

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:49 PM
It sounds like someone hates women, I wonder how that's going for him..no I actually don't care, but I am not interested in 'certain' men and that is going well for me.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:32 PM

'Certain' type of women would probably benefit from that hour of peace away from 'certain' type of men.

explains a lot

No, but I think my latest comment did that well.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:31 PM
Patriarchy is a wonderful thing isn't it? Keeps 'certain' women at home and 'certain' women at work, all to supply a 'certain' service to 'certain' men.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:18 PM
'Certain' type of women would probably benefit from that hour of peace away from 'certain' type of men.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:03 PM
Prostitution threatens the order of the church and it's power over the people.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 11:12 AM

The Op said she was joking, so decency is a joke.

huh Estelle, does that mean we should laugh if you claim to be decent?

No, because she said she was joking after I made my response that I was a decent person.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 11:07 AM
Well since no one answered the question honestly or thoughtfully except for me, I will give myself a star.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:09 AM
I never knew women didn't enjoy sex either, so who said it?

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 09:47 AM
I'm talking about natural processes since I believe they are the reason why men go to prostitutes and not women.. Imagine if men had babies how would it affect the sex industry?

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 09:32 AM
You said all men are pigs not me...there you go putting words into my mouth once again.

For men procreation and sex are the same thing, so if you know biology then you know men wanting sex is natural. Prostitutes provide this service to men without all the stuff that normally comes after sex/procreation, because those things are women's issues and men don't really want to deal with that just for sex. So, they'd rather pay for just sex.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 05:15 AM
Men want sex, women want love.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 05:00 AM
Stepfathers are often abusive, so I would be real picky about another man invading my child's life.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 04:40 AM
Men love sex.
That's why the sex industry is a billion dollar business.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 03:01 PM
If they had husbands and wives wouldn't they be more than just gay as in a gay with a transsexual or something , I don't know if that's even possible because why would a gay man want to be with a man who wanted to be a woman or vice versa? I don't believe in gay marriage and I think it must be a sexual perversion to be gay.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 09:23 AM
I think some people need to understand men and women have different biology.
Sex for the purpose of procreation as far as a man in concerned begins and ends in sex. It is the woman's body that continues the act of procreation after the sex is over. Ok, biology lesson has ended, now let's apply our lesson to real life: Men seek prostitutes for this biological urge, call it for sex or for procreation, for them it is the same thing and it is safe to say it is purely sex which they are paying for.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:12 AM
A pure form of sex = purely sex

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 02:43 PM
Prostitutes provide what normal women won't; a pure form of sex.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:43 AM
The Op said she was joking, so decency is a joke.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25