Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 10:05 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Mon 04/06/15 10:07 PM
The question could have been 'Would a stripper date you?'

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 10:04 PM

I'm losing too many brain cells on this forum but let me try it again..
Nature can answer more of your questions than God can (why? because god is just nature in disguise. Prove I'm wrong and you will go to heaven). So, just put down your little religion book and think about it.

Oh, gee. This thread has been derailed by a rant against theistic faiths. whoa

It was the theists who derailed the topic if you care about checking your facts, or do you just check the bible for everything?

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 02:32 PM
I'm losing too many brain cells on this forum but let me try it again..
Nature can answer more of your questions than God can (why? because god is just nature in disguise. Prove I'm wrong and you will go to heaven). So, just put down your little religion book and think about it.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 02:16 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Mon 04/06/15 02:17 PM
Gays do not get treated well. I can go into any cake shop and I will never have a problem because I'm not gay. Imagine it's not only cake shops that discriminate against gays. Imagine how hard it would be to be gay in a world like this? Wouldn't you become straight if you could (if you were gay)? They can't. Many of them commit suicide because of the stupid bullies.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 02:12 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Mon 04/06/15 02:12 PM
Gays have been oppressed for centuries and now they are having their moment. Anti gays are really angry about it. I don't understand what anti gays have against them. Explain yourselves.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 02:06 PM
Nature can do everything God can do so there..
If you don't believe that nature can do everything that God can do, answer how did God create himself? Nature is a very cool thing as it's able to be both the creator and the creation. Form follows function.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:57 PM
Nonsense and more nonsense..and I am not even pro gay or anti gay for that matter, but I can defend them on this one. I don't agree with the gay marriage thing or the gays having children thing...personally I find it somehow wrong yet I can't really justify my feeling so I just stay out of the matter until I understand more. But they should be able to buy a cake, this is not Nazi Germany is it?

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:52 PM
There is really no point in talking to some people. The point is childrens lol gays are to be treated with decency.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:43 PM
Religion, prostitutes, and politics are all MAN made. Thank you very much.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:37 PM

Excuse me but prostitution shouldn't be a crime..hiring prostitutes should (why can't men just give these women money without having sex with them in the first place? It is filthy of the men!). The government should help and protect people from becoming prostitutes and drug dealers in the first place. So all the systems are messed up no matter what country.

Well, as i much i would blame men for not sharing their money with the poor, rightly as you said it. I would also blame these women, why they have to use their beauty for sexuality and sensuality whatever you call it rather than use the mind and work hard and earn the bread and butter with peace and tranquility rather than giving your body and making a 11 years child grow like 20 years old man just by watching these activities happening in surrounding or on tv? I hope you would blame these dirty and filthy women as much you wanna blame men for not sharing their money with less privileged ones.

You are asking why are they using what they have to survive. Because that's all they have obviously. They are not filthy for wanting to survive.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:33 PM
Who cares what they believe? It's not their cake.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:30 PM

What a filthy discussion...

well i don't think the discussion is filthy, i stand with my opinion, you may disagree, prostitution and drugs both are filth. : )

Men are the ones who are filthy for paying women to have sex. Duh

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:28 PM
Why does the cake shop care about a gay message on a cake?? It is none of their business and it hurts no one.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 01:10 PM
What a filthy discussion...

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:52 PM
Excuse me but prostitution shouldn't be a crime..hiring prostitutes should (why can't men just give these women money without having sex with them in the first place? It is filthy of the men!). The government should help and protect people from becoming prostitutes and drug dealers in the first place. So all the systems are messed up no matter what country.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:32 PM
The question was ex stripper or stripper? I would date an ex stripper but not a stripper, that is because I have a child now, if it were just me then maybe I would be up for the strangeness that surrounds sex work. But, it's supposed to be a temporary thing, I thought the op was an older guy with kids to think of...I don't know why this topic would have to come up on a first date if that chapter of one's life is really over.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:23 PM
Its really sad people are defending the cake shop who judges the sexual preferences of their customers of all things. It's easy to see all the arguments in favor of the cake shop are complete nonsense. Do any of you in favor of the cake shop think you might benefit from a crash course in ethics/philosophy or does your religious/political stance forbid you from using your brain?

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 04:05 PM
Still not exactly what I had in mind..

I think I would have a problem sharing someone though, unless that was the deal from the start, whatever is agreed upon and followed through with is ok by me. I just don't like the liars the cheaters and the fakers. don't discriminate. Unless the guy is homeless or doesn't want to get a job, I don't mind how he makes his living as long as he isn't hurting anyone.

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:53 PM
I was thinking of something a little more low key.

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:47 PM
If the person is still a sex worker I would never date them unless of course they hook me up with some good jobs too.