Community > Posts By > Valeris

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/21/15 05:42 PM

thanks val now i'm blindnoway

LMAO! laugh "Feet don't fail me now"!!! Ahhhhhhh!:banana:

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/21/15 05:39 PM

SWEET BABY JESUS I really wish I hadn't seen that pick!!!!
Between the classy wardrobe, and the decorscared
That is a serial killer, in the making.

rofl rofl rofl

"Hot Blond, Blue-Eyed Babe seeks Love,Romance,& Intimate Relationship with A Real Man.

Valeris's photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:50 PM

Well I dunno, that would be like putting all your eggs in one basket and then counting the chickens before they hatch.

Is that like putting all your eggs in one Bastard? laugh

Valeris's photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:35 PM

Ok.. this is going to be a bit touchy..
and requires a bit of tact..
.. so you go on a meet and greet..
... and there... not quite what you were expecting.... may be shorter than they said.... may be heavier than
they let on....
. may be losing more hair then.... you noticed from their pictures..
.... but whatever the reason..
. how do you bow out gracefully without hurting....
.. their feelings....
. you get along online with them.
... they sound almost perfect..

.. then you go on the meet and greet..
... and as soon as you see them you think...noooo..... not going to happen..
... now do you stay for a little bit and chit chat...

.. do you just pretend... not to see them and leave...
... do you make up some other excuse rather than the obvious...

.... are do you just be brutally honest with them....?..

..... and if the shoe was on the other foot what would you want them to do....

What Would I Dooo?
First,I'd Mentally,Kick Myself[soundly] in da Mental Azz for Failing to Insist/Mandate/Enforce, a WebCam Chat Session before the meeting...
And +
Secondly, something like the following scenario would most likely occur:
*Scene/Dialog from, " Valeris & The Quest For TRUUE LOVVEEEE"
[Written as a Parody of "Monty Python/ The Quest For The Holy Grail"]
Minstrel: [singing] Brave Valeris ran away...
Valeris: No! I Wouldn't think to!
Minstrel: [singing] bravely ran away away...
Valeris: I didn't!
Minstrel: [singing] When danger reared its ugly head, she bravely turned her tail and fled.
Valeris: I never did!I'd never be so rude!
Minstrel: [singing] Yes, brave Valeris turned about, and valiantly, she chickened out.
Valeris: Oh, you liars! I could never think to do such an awful thing when there was such a great online connect between us!
Minstrel: [singing] Bravely taking to her feet, she beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Valeris.
If the shoe were on the other foot?
I'd hope that the individual would just "Shoot-Me" upon meeting. At worse?-It would be a mercy-killing;}

Valeris's photo
Wed 03/18/15 07:47 PM

I guess with Easter on the way...laugh

Valeris's photo
Wed 03/18/15 07:30 PM

His Terrific Personality & LOVE-of course;}
rofl

Valeris's photo
Wed 03/18/15 07:19 PM

rofl

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/15/15 06:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback, everyone & happy that some have enjoyed it as much as I do. Yes, it's totally "Idealistic & Unrealistic" to expect -all of those qualities from a significant other, but as in a quote from- an old Meatloaf tune, "2 outa 3 ain't bad..."shades
Or,maybe better yet: “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” bigsmile ~Oscar Wilde

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/15/15 06:15 PM
Love or Money?
How about someone with the ability to make, lots of deposits into "The Love Bank"? Mostly, someone who I can have "FUN" being with;}

Valeris's photo
Thu 03/12/15 03:52 PM
I would caution anyone to seriously think about committing to any relationship but a platonic friendship if there's an enormous distance factor involved.
Having been involved with someone who lived 4400 miles away from me for about 5 years;we saw each other in real time about 1-2x's a year.
Even though we spoke on the webcam with each other most every day, this cannot be compared to actually seeing & getting to really know someone, up-close & in person.
There is no doubt that had we lived geographically closer; the relationship would have broken-up-a long time before it actually did.
I'm not saying that a LDR can't work or that it can never work as too much depends on the variables involved in the particulars of a situation.
Why Long Distance Relationships seldom work...
http://mrose.hubpages.com/hub/Long-Distance-Relationships-Never-Work

Valeris's photo
Tue 03/10/15 07:23 PM
I have read so many posts centered around the topic of relationship expectations or: "What are Men/Women- Looking For In A Relationship?"
In my literary meandering; I came across this beautiful essay on that topic that I thought I might share. It's written by a Native American writer & entitled: "The Invitation".
The Invitation
By Oriah Mountain Dreamer
(A Native American Elder)
"It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting in your heart's longing.
It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.
It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon. I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow, if you have been opened by life's betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain.
I want to know if you can sit in pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it or fix it.
I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own,if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tip of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, be realistic, or to remember the limitations of being human.
It doesn't interest me if the story you're telling me is true. I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself; if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul.
I want to know if you can be faithful and therefore be trustworthy.
I want to know if you can see beauty even when it is not pretty every day, and if you can source your life from a spiritual presence.
I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still stand on the edge of a lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes!"
It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.
I want to know if you can get up after the night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done for those ones around you in your care.
It doesn't interest me who you are, how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back."
It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.
I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away.
I want to know if you can be alone with yourself, and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments."

Valeris's photo
Tue 03/10/15 07:12 PM
Hard to "Find" Love or Hard to "Give" love?

Valeris's photo
Tue 03/10/15 07:01 PM
Some potential reasons:‘Houdini Syndrome’. Basically its sufferers are men/women who don’t want to get emotionally involved and soon after realizing they are deep in emotions, they disappear like Houdini – a famous magician. They are also called ‘commitment phobes’. Another reason could be- "Don Juanism" as linked to the quest for narcissistic supply, and for proof of achievement (as seen in the number of conquests). The "Thrill of The Chase"; however once the "Prey" is bagged, the thrill is gone & so are they;}
But-why is it even important to understand why, "The Waster" took-off?
You're Fine, you're OK-& his disappearance is not about You-it's about Him[& his Issues].
Basically, He's a Creepspock & unworthy of your time & thought. End Of Story.

I'm sorry that you are in pain, having made such a substantial emotional investment ["We would Skype for hours a day, sometimes 5 or 6..."]- Wow, 5-6 hours of chat per day?! That's a huge amount of time to spend with a cyber-space stranger or anyone else for that matter. Perhaps, there's a new & important lesson here for you to learn & apply to your future encounters?
flowerforyou

Valeris's photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:23 PM

Looking for an unsatisfying fling that leaves me filled with regret and dread but preferably- a long-term, soul crushing ,descent into depression,addiction and insanity. No wackos or stalkers, please.
rofl

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/07/15 10:56 PM

well there's one less because he's now with me. but there are many nice people in here. good luck

LOL! Great reply!

Valeris's photo
Thu 03/05/15 03:33 PM

wait a minute I get hundreds of messages from sex crazed woman everyday... and I would never complain about it...... never nope not once..lmao..

LMAO! Love the humor;}
rofl

Valeris's photo
Thu 03/05/15 03:25 PM

"Women" are not the only gender guilty of this charge...*grins*

Dearest Men,

Please do not use profile pictures or send snaps featuring the following characteristics:

Photos that do not bear any resemblance to your actual, real-time physical appearance.
Photographs of your self, displaying a dead fish/or some other poor critter who met a tragic end due to your efforts.
Photographs of your self leaning on your car/ motorcycle, boat, or tractor, ect. Photographs featuring a beloved dog, cat, gerbil, ect. Photographs of landscapes, sunsets/sunrises, or other geological phenomenon.
Photographs of your self with a woman [also in the picture] scrubbed-out with a pin/ or crossed out by with black marker.
Photographs of yourself, holding your babies/grand-babies; photos of yourself, holding "someone else's" baby...;}
Photographs of yourself that feature your [unattractive] nakedness or private parts.
"Selfies" that are visually impossible to discern due to blurriness, darkness, & poor pixel quality.
Cyberspace is a place where, "Let The Buyer, Beware..." In that vein, please do not take offense at any request to share a webcam conversation with someone. Although, webcam imagery can be falsely manipulated, at least the margin for an unpleasant surprise is some what minimized;}
Thank you, in advance for your attention to this post,
Most sincerely,
flowerforyou ,
An interested spectator

So basically, men, don't post any photos because women don't want to see that!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

-Just reverse the gender directive in the post cuz I would bet that most men feel, somewhat in accordance with profile pictures that women present;}
To me, there's nothing, more low-life than contrived & deliberate deception. Certainly it's not the way to begin any positive kind of relationshipwhat

Valeris's photo
Wed 03/04/15 06:07 PM
Edited by Valeris on Wed 03/04/15 06:14 PM

"Here honey, I'll check the map for you."....

"You sure you don't want to check the instructions for that?"

whoa

Talking to me bytch? spock
Not sure if trolling or just stupid?shades
Don't go there. pitchfork

Just cuz I post under you, doesn't mean I am not replying on topic to the opie of the thread, bythch.

Oh, well than, the "error" was mine.
Apologies & a hefty spritz just for you;}:laughing:

Valeris's photo
Tue 03/03/15 06:10 PM

"Here honey, I'll check the map for you."....

"You sure you don't want to check the instructions for that?"

whoa

Talking to me bytch? spock
Not sure if trolling or just stupid?shades
Don't go there. pitchfork

Valeris's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:51 PM
Good Fun topic & some very clever responses;} I try[with all my power] to not get worked-up into the kind of rage which requires a great wasteful expenditure of personal energy for such a destructive & pointless physical result. However, in having written that, I must confess to harboring- this constant, dark & seething destructive impulse to do unconscionable things to my current cell phone [this electronic item & me, have shared, a long[too long] have "history" together].
This unhealthy impulse does include, -throwing & battering the device onto concrete or any hard unforgiving surface than taking my foot & mushing the poor phone into an unrecognizable & glorious mess of wires,circuitry, & plastic! Yes!!! I know, i am a sic pup;} lmao!bigsmile