Community > Posts By > Valeris

Valeris's photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:29 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 04/02/15 09:30 PM

Valeris's photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:29 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 04/02/15 09:34 PM
Absolutely! Actually once the addict is clean & sober; I have found them as in a higher percentage to be more sensitive, self-aware, & honest than those in a non-addicted population. The ideal would be for the individual to have 5+ years of sobriety under his/her belt;}biggrin
There's an AA saying that goes, "It takes at least 1 year to find your marbles & 5 years to learn how to play with them..." lol!

Valeris's photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:18 PM

7 billion people on the planet says there are at least 3-4 for each...

This is a scientific certainty-Yes, there are several individuals who would be most compatible with you! Check this out:it's seriously funny but there's some great ideas;}happy
This woman, Amy Webb- was having totally depressing results on the online dating sites she was on. Being a bit of computer nerd, she decided to use her computer skills with surprising results. You do not need to be -A Programmer but, perhaps, think about changing your approach to this problem;}
Link:http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_webb_how_i_hacked_online_dating?language=e

Valeris's photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:02 PM
If you have to ask for someone's attention;
it's probably the kind of attention that you don't want..whoa
To quote The Wiz, "Time to ease it on down the road..."
Better places to go & people to meet for you:wink: :wink:

Valeris's photo
Thu 04/02/15 08:55 PM
With the wonderful fellow that I've been fortunate to have met[Yes-on this sitehappy ].blushing

Valeris's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:14 PM
"Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy."

No, just kidding;} Honestly? The answer is *Yes*, I've met some a couple of totally awesome individuals on this site.
Unfortunately, "Scammers" seem to be more prevalent due to the fact that they are aggressively & energetically seeking their next "Mark" in a manner that legitimate individuals do not...whoa

Valeris's photo
Mon 03/30/15 08:55 PM
QUESTION:
"I wanted to know what drives men to cheat.If a man truly loves his woman then why cheat on her?"
ANSWER: Why do scorpions bite? It is their nature. Why do men/women cheat? Because they can. It is their nature.

Valeris's photo
Mon 03/30/15 08:41 PM

So I got a message from a guy who seemed nice...I guess...I don't know since I could not understand a word of his message. I asked him if he was from the US and he said yes. He was talking a lot of gibberish...really bad misspellings and words that made no sense. Anyway, just wondering if I am the only one that this is a turn off for. I like someone who can spell wear :)

.. bEcAuSe oF pAsT ExPeRiEnCeS i FiNd iT hArD tO tRuSt PeOpLe.. i LoVe CuDdLiNg.. wErE nOt iN HiGh sChOoL aNyMoRe sO LeAvE tHe dRaMa BeHiNd.. sTaRbUcKs iS mY PiCk mE uP.. ii LoVe SpRiNg & sUmMeR.. i LoVe hAuNtEd hOuSeS.. i hAvE fUn WiTh eVErYtHiNg i dO.. i LoVe hAnGiN’ oUt WiTh fRiEnDs.. i LiKe tO dReSs~uP aNd LoOk cUte bUt tHeRe aRe sOmE dAyS wHeRe i dOnT GiVe a ****.. i LoVe rAnDoMnEsS.. i LoVe tO dO cRaZy aNd sPoNtAnEoUs tHiNgS.. iiF yOu WaNt To KnOw AnYtHiiNg eLsE, JuSt AsK mE! bUt yEa..tHaTs iT! bYeS! ::.
what
:laughing:

Valeris's photo
Mon 03/30/15 08:08 PM
Edited by Valeris on Mon 03/30/15 08:49 PM

shades
Hey:smile: - No one should need to worry about "Beauty" or "Good Looks"!
Ugly Schmucks
A dating site for the unconventionally attractive, Ugly Schmucks lets you search other unfortunate-looking people for free -- but to send and receive messages, you need a subscription (as low as $8.33 a
month). Link: http://www.uglyschmucks.com/

:banana:

Valeris's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:53 PM
Edited by Valeris on Mon 03/30/15 07:55 PM

There seems to be more and more of these GoFundMe or Kickstarter campaigns popping up.

I have contributed to a few of them, one for a dog that ate a rope and needed emergency surgery, one for a local young filmmaker who needed funds for the completion of his film that I knew he has worked his butt off on for two years and funds for a family that had experienced devastating fire.

But then there are the WTF requests...One GoFundMe came 1/2 hour after a FB friend request from an aquaintance so he and his son could go to Disneyland...really?? Unfriend!frustrated
Then there was the campaign from the person who wanted to quit her job so she could write a book...Geez, wouldn't we all like to do that...slaphead

I'm wondering what is your experience with these campaigns...Have you contributed to any? What is the strangest request you have had or heard of?

I've often wondered about the validity in terms of the many Requests For Funding that appear on such sites? I mean, some of the stories are just down-right "Spoofs". You can do nothing but laugh & be totally amazed to see that someone[s]-somewhere had actually sent this person-Real $$$'s to fund the bogus venture...Each to their own or there's a seat for every azz;}noway
PS : I've read, too many strange, bizarre requests to narrow it down to the strangest, lol!

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:06 PM
"Smart" is good; "Smart-Azz, Boastful & Arrogant" is a turn-off.

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:06 PM
Edited by Valeris on Sun 03/29/15 03:07 PM

Valeris's photo
Mon 03/23/15 12:12 AM

Your toad has an evil twin sister. laugh

WORD! You've seen those huge clusters of slimy frog eggs in ponds, right?
My toad has many hundreds of thousands- evil twin sisters & brothers!Muahahaha! lol! :laughing:

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:41 PM

No question : "*Banksy" :banana:

*Banksy is a pseudonymous English graffiti artist, political activist, film director, and painter.

Yes, I know him. Very cool choice.

Whoa!-Seriously?! I'm totally gobsmacked;}:banana:

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:23 PM
Edited by Valeris on Sun 03/22/15 11:24 PM

Oh, I have long legs[34" inseam] kind of long so I'd have to opt for The "BOOPS"! :laughing:

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:16 PM
HUNGRY!

Valeris's photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:13 PM

When You Say Hop..
Do You Mean Beer??

What Is This Thread About?
I Have No Idea...

*Scratches head*what "I thought it was just me..."

I think he's one of those from Village People

:banana: in the navy, you can sail the seven seas :banana:

"
"Macho, macho man
I gotta be a macho man
Macho macho man
I gotta be a macho

Macho, macho man
I gotta be a macho man
Macho macho man
I gotta be a macho"
Still don't get it...:laughing:

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:22 PM

When You Say Hop..
Do You Mean Beer??

What Is This Thread About?
I Have No Idea...

*Scratches head*what "I thought it was just me..."

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:11 PM

No question : "*Banksy" :banana:

*Banksy is a pseudonymous English graffiti artist, political activist, film director, and painter.

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:02 PM
"I once traveled a little over a thousand miles, for what I hoped was love.
Quickly realized what a mistake that was, and have been dealing
with the fallout ever since."
Been there, done that , & got, "The T-Shirt"... *grins* Isn't that, the most sucky-feeling in the world?! I still feel more anger at myself for my own stupidity & na�vet� than for the narcissistic deceptive toad that remained- an ugly selfish frog, no matter how many times he was kissed,go figure;} laugh
frustrated

Yikes!surprised