Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Sun 05/08/11 08:56 AM
I am deeply moved by this out pouring of support and well wishes, thank you all so much.

A special thanks to those of you who I have spent time on the phone with!!

You are the greatest bunch of friends, I am so glad in many ways that I found Mingle and all of you.

seamac's photo
Sat 05/07/11 03:42 PM
Thanks everyone!!! You guys are the very best!!

seamac's photo
Sat 05/07/11 03:41 PM

That's fantastic! I wish you all the best!

And, once again, it's good to see that this place works!

shades

HI LEX, if it can happen to me it can happen to you, I hope to be reading that is has for you soonest! Happy writing today...xoxo A.

Well, I'm still available, but the girls seem to shy away from "intimidating and complicated." Hey, that sounds like a book title....

It does sound like a very interesting book title, get busy!! Everyone is complicated (for the most part anyway) Intimidating might be scary to some...hang in there she is out there looking for you.

seamac's photo
Sat 05/07/11 03:40 PM

I am, as some of you know, I firm believer in "chat globally, date locally" yet I have found myself in love with a man who lives on the opposite coast.

We sort of announced ourselves in another thread earlier this evening but I want to officially announce that Artlo and seamac are in love and working hard on the long distance thing.

He is off just now but I don't think he will mind me doing this.

Easter Sunday I flew to meet him, we had two amazing days.

Funny my first Mingle 'meet' was for love.

We both love you all and think of you as family, root for us, we have HUGE hurtles to surmount.

Thanks!

yes I knew he was seeing someone as he mentioned it i a thread somewhere awhile ago

I am glad it's you! how nice for y'all - but get him to come to Maine - he'll find it irresistable and then when I visit my sister we can still have our girl's night on the town!!!

we're gal pals....
you can't bail on me just for a MAN seamacsad laugh

No chance I'd bail on you!! We are planning for him to come to Maine in Oct. Dern long time to wait but it is what it is.

Thanks for your support, we are going to need all we can get to beat this distance and other issues too!

See you here!!

seamac's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:00 AM

shades

HI LEX, if it can happen to me it can happen to you, I hope to be reading that is has for you soonest! Happy writing today...xoxo A.

seamac's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:56 AM

what can i say...i wish that could happen to me too...wheres mine?..lol...anyways, congratz!!

Hang in there, it can happen and I hope it does soon for you!! You sooo deserve it! flowers

seamac's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:55 AM
Thanks to all of you!! What a grand way to start my day. You all are the very best!!

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 07:30 PM

shades

Hi my friend, If it worked for me it can work for you. You are beautiful and gifted...be patient and it will come.

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 07:27 PM
I try to respond to every one but this out pouring is to much, thank you all. I am crying now because of your love.

Tears are free and I am spilling them now.

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:30 PM

Congrats!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for ya

flowers flowers flowers

I honestly didn't have a clue if I could keep my promise to my late husband, that I would be happy again, love again. This is huge and wonderful and impossible but I and Art will move heaven and earth to find a way to make this happen, well at least to have time enough together to know we will move heaven and earth....time somehow not on opposite coasts....

Lots of hurdles BUT thanks so very much!!

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:25 PM
Really?? this thread hit a lot of nerves.

I have been to fat and to thin and neither feels good or is healthy. The ticket is to love yourself as you are and work to change what makes YOU unhappy.

Only your own opinion matters.

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:20 PM
Thanks all, we are going slow (a country apart has that effect) but both of us believe we can make this happen. We need all the support we can get and love yours. You all are the best!!!

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:05 PM

flowerforyou congrats!!! Hope everything workd out for the 2 of you!flowerforyou

Thanks Holly!!!

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:01 PM
My first love was all sweetness and kindness and loving, we were 18 and 20 respectively. It was wonderful and full of wonder. A perfect romance. I sometimes wonder how his life turned out and always hope it is splendid.

My next love taught me, finally, to hit back hard!!!

My real love died of cancer 5 and a 1/2 years ago, he taught me what love is, how is behaves, how is shows itself, how totally valuable it is. He taught me that I don't want to live the rest of my life without it.

I am in love now, difficult do to distance, lots of distance, but love just as real as real can be.

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 05:51 PM
Edited by seamac on Fri 05/06/11 05:52 PM
I am, as some of you know, I firm believer in "chat globally, date locally" yet I have found myself in love with a man who lives on the opposite coast.

We sort of announced ourselves in another thread earlier this evening but I want to officially announce that Artlo and seamac are in love and working hard on the long distance thing.

He is off just now but I don't think he will mind me doing this.

Easter Sunday I flew to meet him, we had two amazing days.

Funny my first Mingle 'meet' was for love.

We both love you all and think of you as family, root for us, we have HUGE hurtles to surmount.

Thanks!

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 05:11 PM

I wouldn't have Alice change a thing

I would hate to live in a world where everyone looked alike or looked perfectly beautiful.

Don't change a thing.

What a boring world that would be!! I have missed being on here, spending all my time with Art on Yahoo, this was a great way to be back. Thank you so much. Big hugs for you. Logging off now to focus on my honey bunny. flowers flowers flowers

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 05:06 PM

I wouldn't have Alice change a thing

Thank you for this beautiful lie love.

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 05:02 PM

Appears like you have same eyes, jawline, attitude, and nose and mouth are similar.

I would trade noses, Art thinks mine is to big/broad. I got my Dad's nose...it works so is ok with me! I can see the jaw line too. I'd kill for her lips!!!

Nice job though, thank you very much!! flowers

A lot of the celebrities get nose jobs anyway. I don't think Uma Thurman did but I don't know. You don't have to kill for the lips, you can enhance them with lip liner or botox. LOL

If she did it was a good one! Maybe I can write her agent and ask and if she did have a nose job I can get his/her (the doctors) name and request a Uma nose and and find Uma so flattered that she pays for my nose job! Well stranger things have happened...haven't they??

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 04:54 PM

Appears like you have same eyes, jawline, attitude, and nose and mouth are similar.

I would trade noses, Art thinks mine is to big/broad. I got my Dad's nose...it works so is ok with me! I can see the jaw line too. I'd kill for her lips!!!

Nice job though, thank you very much!! flowers

seamac's photo
Fri 05/06/11 04:46 PM

I FOUND HER LOOK ALIKE. UMA THURMAN.

SEAMAC-----------------------------------------------------------UMA

Lordy I wish!!!! Thanks for the huge huge compliment!!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25