Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:11 PM

Have some confidence in yourself! If you do not think you are beautiful, nobody else will...

And remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Jump into the forums and let yourself become known, it really is a better way than random emails etc plus you can have some good fun in the forums!! Try it, you'll like us and we'll like you and then if you meet someone special all the better but meanwhile you are making friends and having fun. Win win!

seamac's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:56 PM
Edited by seamac on Thu 05/19/11 02:37 PM
I think there may be some truth to the bad boy attracting woman, something to do with the inherent danger and edginess but who wants to live like that? I would think it would get old and tired pretty fast.

I agree with singmesweet, nice guys don't have to announce it, they just are, it shows and that is a real attraction for most woman, IMO

Honestly nice is a trait that has long been at the top of my list (what list I have) But for me nice is the most important thing a person can be.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 12:35 PM
I'm a cashier at one of the big box stores, I like it well enough, wish my schedule weren't so 'all over the place' but for the most part I have good customers, I enjoy talking to them about their projects etc. It took me about 4 months to find a job, was unemployed all winter so am grateful to have a job.

I did get spit on my face a few days ago, man was so freaking mad, in my face yelling with little specs of spit flying, that was not fun! Happens though, comes with the territory. Fortunately not very often! I took my break early and went and scrubbed my face and had a smoke and all was fine.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 12:24 PM

Happy Birthday Red, wishing your new year be full of love, laughter, health, happiness and wealth - may as well wish big for you!!

Hope it is a great day for you!!! flowerforyou waving

Except for the wealth part, everything is right on track. I'll be waiting for the big wealth! Woohoo! laugh

Thank you, Seamac! :)

So glad all the rest if on track, I'll change my wish for you to Wealth, wealth, wealth!!! One big wish for your missing piece!!

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:37 AM
Happy Birthday Red, wishing your new year be full of love, laughter, health, happiness and wealth - may as well wish big for you!!

Hope it is a great day for you!!! flowerforyou waving

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:28 AM
Yes it happens to most of us, often more than once. It may happen again and then, one day everything is lined up correctly and the magic begins.

Hang in there and good luck!

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:23 AM
There is an old expression, something about finding that special someone when you are not looking. Gabriel, maybe you need to relax, find ways to be happy as a single man, that kind of happiness shows and woman tend to be attracted to it.

I know I wasn't looking when my bf and I met (on here) It is very long distance which I'd managed to avoid until he came along. Now we are dealing with that difficult reality but happy and in love.

So relax, be happy, it will happen for you in due time, time being something you have plenty of at your tender age!

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:09 AM
I don't believe much of what I see on network news, to many spins. To much editorializing, not enough plain facts.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:06 AM
Playing Jacks and/or Pick Up Sticks sitting on the kitchen floor.

Roving marathon Monopoly games, a group of us would play at someone's house for days until the mom got tired of feeding us, then we move to the next house etc etc.

Catching fire flies in mason jars on balmy summer nights (I no longer like this practice but it was fun back in the day)

Double jump rope!

Dodge ball, hated that game!! That dag gone ball hurt!!

seamac's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:26 AM
I remember when gas and smokes were 23 and 32 cents, not sure which was which was but either way...we've come a long way.

Roller skates with keys, often worn on a string around one's neck.

Pogo sticks.

Going to McDonald's was a big treat!! A quarter pounder, fries and a coke and you got change back from a dollar!

Cars with the little triangular windows that opened independently of the main front windows, I miss those little windows.

Gosh I am old!

Has anyone seen the new car (Mercedes I think) with a joy stick instead of a steering wheel? The heading for the ad reads "Are you to old to drive this car?" Yupper I am way to old to drive it!!!

seamac's photo
Tue 05/17/11 06:32 PM

But I bet either of you would be willing to give it a try..laugh laugh laugh

Oh missilverfox, you know it! I would bounce that man all over, catch him, gobble him up and go back for seconds! flowerforyou

seamac's photo
Tue 05/17/11 06:30 PM

There was a story on NPR the other day that i found interesting and thought-provoking. It was about how we rely on gravity for all the things we do in our daily lives.

Astronauts have quite a challenge with weightlessness. They don’t have gravity to help them separate themselves from their excrement. If somebody gets motion sickness (which is common) their up-chuck could, and does go anywhere and everywhere. Well, onto the fun part of the story.

Dolphins are known to have great difficulty staying together doing the deed, due to the relative weightlessness of the underwater world. NASA has actually done tests and research on the difficulties of having sex in outer space. Imagine, there is nothing to keep you in one place. He thrusts. This propels her forward. He pulls back. This propels him in the opposite direction. Her momentum continues to propel her forward.

How would you solve this problem? I’m thinking that she would need to wear some kind of belt with handles on it. At least one of the two, probably she, would need to be strapped down to the bed, so that nobody is bouncing off any of the walls, ceiling or floor.

Sort of kills the sponteneity.

We could just stay within earth's gravity.

But if we find ourselves in space I am definitely the one tied down!

seamac's photo
Mon 05/16/11 04:22 PM

try looking into a small uhaul truck or van. they have quite a few one way trip vechicles. good luck. pwj

This is a very good idea, I think you can rent a small U Haul for $19 a day (plus tax and gas) Just return to the rental place closest to your boy friend and have him pick you to there.

Maybe this is over simplified but it sounds like it could work.

Best of luck to you Tessa, I sure know how hard it is being apart!

seamac's photo
Mon 05/16/11 04:17 PM
I long for even a few hours when I have nothing to do! No matter how much I get done my "to-do" list just grows more things! A few hours to watch a movie without nagging thoughts of what I SHOULD be doing would be a welcome change!

duckman, hope something turned up for you to do!

seamac's photo
Thu 05/12/11 04:39 PM
Recently, planting this years flowers. Over all, reading, writing, knitting. Being on the beach hunting sea glass on a beautiful day and sharing that with the man I love, some day anyway...watching a good movie. Hearing someone's dream. This list could go on, there are many things I give my attention to in the course of each day.

seamac's photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:40 AM
Park rules should be, don't burn down the woods, don't poop in the woods, don't litter - leave this park cleaner than you found it if possible and if an area is posted as off limits, stay out. It should be so simple, common sense.

You can do this though, grin and bear it. You know where you can come to vent!!

seamac's photo
Mon 05/09/11 05:00 PM

What advice/help did you get that you didn't understand? Maybe try taking that advice to someone else and asking for help to understand?
I can't answer that. All I know is that she tried to follow them and got lost each time. (I can assure you that she is at least of average intelligence) The biggest stumbling block seems to be the old "where's the button" game.

(I can assure you that she is at least of average intelligence)

Thanks for this I think! LOL By the way all I finally did figure out how to take pics with my webcam, complicated but I am very proud of myself for figuring it out!!

seamac's photo
Mon 05/09/11 04:56 PM
My new favorite is the smell of my BF, I couldn't get enough of his scent. Gawd I miss that scent.

seamac's photo
Mon 05/09/11 04:52 PM

Ole Billy had some nice hair back then.

Hair?? With that behind who sees hair!??

I have done some dumb stuff when drinking but driving into a glass house or any kind of house isn't one of them. Thankfully!!

seamac's photo
Sun 05/08/11 06:35 PM

That is the same way libs talked of Bush when he was in office.
I don't remember him being referred to as anything but an illiterate fool

And he just happened to be one of the most read Presidents in history.

Because we loved his Bushisms so much. Heck we have day of the week calenders quoting his mis-speak. Do those count in his "most read" history?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25