A

I
S

M
Y

D
O
G.........GROWL..........

I think our Krupa prowls from home to home searching food and sex, finds them, settles in for a day or week and prowls again. Hard to claim his as one's own dog!

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:48 PM

ya didn't know if the water in the photo was the ocean or an inland lake. You are further north. honestly I am not sure what kind of snow Portland has right now - but in the past, she has not had as much as her friends who are inland

it's a beautiful photo - thanks for sharing

@seamac

Sorry I should have clarified! Usually the ocean does effect snow fall, making it less than what they get inland, this year is a big exception. We are due more on Sat. but no one seems to be predicting how much...My guess would be that your sister has her fair share, this was a huge storm and the places further south form us got at least as much judging from the reports. My son is in chicago and they got slammed and my friends in PA got much less snow but two solid inches of ice! Crazy winter!

no problem - as we are a little of topic with this anywaylaugh

but yes- its weird weather winter. Here in Columbus, Ohio we've remained almost untouched by it, relatively speaking. my sons an hour SW of here in Dayton got more snow & ice. I feel like I live in a bubblelaugh

Off topic? Us??? laugh laugh laugh I have never been known to go off topic, I think I like it! :wink: If you want to get out of your bubble and come help shovel you are more than welcome! We can take a break and walk to sea too...that's what I do, pitch the shovel and go remind myself why I moved here!

well I will definte message you on here the next time I go to Maine! Actually I seem to always be there in Winter....so I've been to the beach several times in the freezing cold just to walk. Last year we went to LL Bean New Year's Eve in Freeport in January- had a blast - I tell people I went to an outdoor New Year's party in Maine and they just drop their jawslaugh

I hope you do let me know the next time you are coming here, it would be great to meet, you'd be my first Mingle meet!! You should come for the Blue's Fest or Lobster Fest, course the town is jammed but my house is easy walking distance to all the downtown fest's!!

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:44 PM

I swore at a very young age I would never go through a divorce....not getting married makes that promise doable.

Besides...I have pretty much ruined myself with self-centered freedom and I doubt many chicks could put up with me for a life time. Aint saying it couldn't happen...But the woman would definitely have her work cut out.

Yea, Krupa I bet you are pretty high maintenance! A ton of fun though, until the breakup! To bad Texas is sooo far away.

High maintenence? ME?

Gimme Sex and food and I am as loyal as a dog.

Come on boy, good boy, time to come in now...

Hey your the one who said the woman would definitely have her work cut out, I was just being agreeable!

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:34 PM

I swore at a very young age I would never go through a divorce....not getting married makes that promise doable.

Besides...I have pretty much ruined myself with self-centered freedom and I doubt many chicks could put up with me for a life time. Aint saying it couldn't happen...But the woman would definitely have her work cut out.

Yea, Krupa I bet you are pretty high maintenance! A ton of fun though, until the breakup! To bad Texas is sooo far away.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:31 PM

ya didn't know if the water in the photo was the ocean or an inland lake. You are further north. honestly I am not sure what kind of snow Portland has right now - but in the past, she has not had as much as her friends who are inland

@seamac

Sorry I should have clarified! Usually the ocean does effect snow fall, making it less than what they get inland, this year is a big exception. We are due more on Sat. but no one seems to be predicting how much...My guess would be that your sister has her fair share, this was a huge storm and the places further south form us got at least as much judging from the reports. My son is in chicago and they got slammed and my friends in PA got much less snow but two solid inches of ice! Crazy winter!

no problem - as we are a little of topic with this anywaylaugh

but yes- its weird weather winter. Here in Columbus, Ohio we've remained almost untouched by it, relatively speaking. my sons an hour SW of here in Dayton got more snow & ice. I feel like I live in a bubblelaugh

Off topic? Us??? laugh laugh laugh I have never been known to go off topic, I think I like it! :wink: If you want to get out of your bubble and come help shovel you are more than welcome! We can take a break and walk to sea too...that's what I do, pitch the shovel and go remind myself why I moved here!

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:21 PM

@seamac

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:16 PM

I was supposed to evolve??surprised

rofl rofl rofl rofl Not to worry there is still time!

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:04 PM
Edited by seamac on Thu 02/03/11 04:06 PM

waving

I was married for 17 years to a very fine and gentle man. He was the keeper of my secrets, the holder of my dreams and the key to my happiness. I was those for him also. When marriage is between best friends and you are willing to always remember that you are best friends and act accordingly, as an unbreakable team, it is the best thing on earth. I lost my husband to cancer over five years ago, not a day goes by that I don't miss him.

Best wishes to you seamac. Is that photo the snow you have up there now? My sister is in Maine but I haven't heard from her about the weather.

I hope you find another chance - any man would be lucky to have you!waving

Thank you for your kind words. flowerforyou

Yes I took that picture today and it doesn't even begin to show the true depth of the snow, the piled snow in this picture is over my head with the base on the ground being well over three feet deep.

Where in Maine does your sister live.

She lives in Cape Elizabeth near 2 Lights State Park - it's lovely

She used to live in Portland proper within walking distance of the Old Port which was also fun ( got some good stories OF COURSE)laugh

she may not get as much snow being so close to the ocean - it looks like u guys really are snowed in

I had to laugh when I read this, this picture was taken a five minute walk from my house, five in the snow! You can live closer to the ocean but not by much! I have only been here for just over a year so don't the state very well yet, I am in mid coast Maine, the Penobscot Bay area.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:59 PM
Hi again and welcome! Thank you listening to good advise! Jump into the forums, that is the best way here to get known and let us get to know you. There are lots of great people here and it's where you can have some fun while making friends. There are many forums to explore so jump in and start figuring out which ones fit best for you. Hope to see you in the forums!

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:55 PM

I was married for 17 years to a very fine and gentle man. He was the keeper of my secrets, the holder of my dreams and the key to my happiness. I was those for him also. When marriage is between best friends and you are willing to always remember that you are best friends and act accordingly, as an unbreakable team, it is the best thing on earth. I lost my husband to cancer over five years ago, not a day goes by that I don't miss him.

flowerforyou

Thank you, I appreciate this and you for sending it.

No, thank you for posting. When people talk about their happiness or pain, I think they become more human and also stir our own humanity. Part of being human is being able to share in another person's emotions.

flowerforyou

I agree and flowerforyou back at you!

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:53 PM

I was married for 24 years and my advise is simple. Run like Hell!...........smokin

Hey, hey, hey...didn't you just offer to hook up with me in another post (idiots)

I guess this means I should return the dress and cancel the caterer.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:51 PM

I donno...when I went to my 20th high school reunion...everyone had aged horribly...grey, dumpy and wrinkly...the common denominator...marriage/divorces

You have no idea how many people came up to me with..."You were the smartest one out of all of us"..."I want your life"...."Can I just switch places and YOU take my wife and kids?"

Marriage has it's place but, it aint for everyone.

You are so right, it isn't for everyone. Too many people rush into it for any of a million reasons when they are often the very people who shouldn't marry at all.

It was right for me once, in all likelihood only once although I am grateful every day for what I had.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:48 PM

waving

Best wishes to you seamac. Is that photo the snow you have up there now? My sister is in Maine but I haven't heard from her about the weather.

I hope you find another chance - any man would be lucky to have you!waving

Thank you for your kind words. flowerforyou

Yes I took that picture today and it doesn't even begin to show the true depth of the snow, the piled snow in this picture is over my head with the base on the ground being well over three feet deep.

Where in Maine does your sister live.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:29 PM

If you need someone to talk too...

This is very sweet but not a good idea. I am sure there are many here (this has happened before so I am sure) besides me who would stronly suggest that you get your number off of here and out of your profile if it is posted there too. This is a world wide site and what you are doing can prove a grave mistake.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:26 PM

flowerforyou

Thank you, I appreciate this and you for sending it.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:19 PM

Hello, my name is Jeff and I am an idiot. "Hi Jeff!".. Hi everybody........smokin

Let's hook up and live happily, blissfully. stupidly ever after. flowers

Your on, thank you very much!! drinker

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:12 PM

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 03:03 PM
We had three feet of snow on the ground and another foot plus fell yesterday. It is piled every where. Today was beautiful, I helped a friend shovel her long driveway, took a walk and a bunch of pictures. I figure since we can't change the weather try to make the most of it. I had the most amazing drifts, all curved ridges, I was hoping to get better shots of them today but this morning they were all but gone.

seamac's photo
Thu 02/03/11 02:53 PM
Hi and welcome. If this is a recent picture I hope you mend quickly! Jump into the forums for fun and friendships.

seamac's photo
Wed 02/02/11 04:55 PM
Wow, sorry way to much to read right now, I skimmed it. Flamingos are pink because that is the way we like to display them on our gardens!

Diet too.....