Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 07:23 PM

you know what works for me???? I tell them I have NO money....they abruptly leave me alone. True Story.

This works for me too. Add in how long you have been unemployed and they can't wait to hang up on you!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 07:18 PM

It just occurred to me, Krupa, that a better topic title might not include "simple". Some of us might be silly or stupid but we are all complex...just a thought, really appreciate the love in your message.

I donno Seababy...we are a pretty simple bunch. That is good enough for me.

When I wanna deal with complex, I try to figure out Quantum physics and String theory....

My Mingletards may seem complex to a gerbil...but, I am almost twice as smart as a gerbil! (and don't you forget it!!)

:)

We come here to play, not show off, at least I come here to play...I am thrice as smart as a gerbil unless of course she is a well trained gerbil!

Darlin..the day we are allowed to show off...I will post dik pix....then the other guys will dissappear to Plenty of Fish or just kill themselves....

P.s. ..nice use of the word "thrice"...don't see that schitt every day!

Well I am a published writer, I ought to know a few words!!!

Still have to worry about a trained gerbil getting my movie rights.

No way for me to post my "size" just think rolling lave squeezing between a very tight area of rock.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 07:09 PM

Episiotomy

Really, vagina and surgery!!! I am looking for long words....

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 06:14 PM

Worth being without the people you loved?

Who wants to live forever? That would suck. But, you can always find more people to love when you lose the ones you love.

Can you always find more people to love to replace the loved ones lost? I'd love to know how you do this???

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 06:10 PM

If

long and disappointing,,,,,sigh

Ah, another powerful word, maybe one of the most powerful if often in a wistful way.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 06:07 PM

Go figure Lex...I know exactly what Pachycephalusaurus is...I painted 5 of them.

I was thinking Procompsognathus but it is moot.

I figured out long ago...using words that are too big only impresses the .05% of the population that knows what the f'k they mean...to every one else..you might as well be speaking Klingon to people who don't watch Star Trek.

I was/am not trying to show off here, I know the limits of my education and boundlessness of my intelligence, I simple have this word that rattles occasionally (very occasionally, like almost never) around in my head and wondered if new technologies have replaced it length wise. That is all.

Can you say supercalifragilexous (you know what I mean) backwards?

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 06:02 PM

I would need a nap after saying it... God now I have word length envy, I must be in touch with my male side :)
:angry: HEY,,,,,,,,,,,,I resemble THAT!

spock well,,,,I am a Male....whoa whoa

and we females resemble envying you (males) LOL flowerforyou

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:58 PM

I

And there is no bigger or more important word in our language! At least to "I"! flowers
:wink:

manOfewwords I love how you say so much and live up to your user name! Really you amaze me often.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:55 PM

It just occurred to me, Krupa, that a better topic title might not include "simple". Some of us might be silly or stupid but we are all complex...just a thought, really appreciate the love in your message.

I donno Seababy...we are a pretty simple bunch. That is good enough for me.

When I wanna deal with complex, I try to figure out Quantum physics and String theory....

My Mingletards may seem complex to a gerbil...but, I am almost twice as smart as a gerbil! (and don't you forget it!!)

We come here to play, not show off, at least I come here to play...I am thrice as smart as a gerbil unless of course she is a well trained gerbil!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:51 PM

I

And there is no bigger or more important word in our language! At least to "I"! flowers

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:50 PM

The longest ones I use in everyday conversation are Raxacoricofallapatorius and Pachycephalosaurus.

In every day conversation? Boy would I have to fake it with you! Care to expound? I didn't count the letters in your words but I think just size wise my word is still the longest. Not that you claimed to have a longer word...just that - that is what I am wondering about.

Still would love to know what yours mean! (writers unite)

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:46 PM

Just proof positive that bigger isn't necessarily better. :laughing:

Oh Black Lung or "coal minors disease" is so much better! Just really wondering if with all the new technologies since Walter's ruling the news cast world a longer word exists. Useless? Sure? I am just curious. I can spout me word if the occasion ever arises but why would I? It is just taking up 13 syllables worth of space in my poor brain!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:41 PM

antidisestablishmentarianism

Antidisestablishmentarianism (listen to British sample (info), American sample (info)) is a political position that originated in 19th-century Britain in opposition to proposals for the disestablishment of the Church of England, that is, to remove the Anglican Church's status as the state church of England, Ireland, and Wales. The word was used in 1838 in Church and State by William Gladstone, under whose administration the Irish Church Act 1869 was passed.

The establishment was maintained in England, but in Ireland the Church of Ireland (Anglican) was disestablished in 1871. In Wales, four Church of England dioceses were disestablished in 1920, subsequently becoming the Church in Wales.

The question of disestablishment of the Church of England is still current, often tied with the position of the English monarch as "Supreme Governor" of the Church (see Act of Settlement 1701). Those who wish to continue the establishment of the Church of England are referred to as Antidisestablishmentarians.[1]

I count 26 letters here, falls short buy a few! But thanks for the history lesson.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:35 PM

I would need a nap after saying it... God now I have word length envy, I must be in touch with my male side :)

Your male side! That is sooo funny! flowerforyou

Actually once you get it, it kind of rolls of the tongue!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:32 PM

Oh simple Iam4....

I was raised in a fighting school and my .308 with a silencer is ranged for 800 meters...I don't worry about hit men.

Totaled car?...look up Krupa paint and body works...no problem.

Boss that was supposed to can me.... got him fired. (seriously)

Wife?...BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..Dude...you were f**king someone elses old lady!!!!

So...it is all good my man.

Yes, I am a six year old professor with a monster penis..we all have our crosses to bear my good man.

Maybe life will be kind and allow me to buy you a beer one day. Who knows?

Till then...we will just keep on truckin and doing our thing....I just wish half of my real life friends were as real as the good friends I have made here.

I wish I could figure out how to quote only a line or desired part of post cause...in my family we call "we all have our crosses to bear" Cross eyed bears. LOLOLOL Pronounced Cross I'd bear. Get it???

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:25 PM
I am curious about this. Many years ago when I was a pre teen or young teen Walter Cronkite threw this word out in a news cast and a very intelligent older friend actually caught it and taught it to me. I suspect that with computer and other technologies it is no longer the longest word in the English language so am wanting to know what anyone knows to be a longer word. This word had 13 syllables and 45 letters! "pneumonoaltramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" meaning basically Black Lung disease.

So has this word I have been carrying around all these years been out done??

Seriously I have often wondered....just one of those weird stray thoughts.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:50 PM

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:46 PM

Just say no.
Not that tiring.

and block them.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:45 PM

you reported them right?

Hell NO! But I did call them to warn them!!

sick That's just wrong. laugh

Seriously though, I have noticed an influx of umm, questionable
profiles/people lately. what

If they are 'questionable' report them please, we gotta look out for each other. Also keep our site safe. When I first joined I had a bad experience with a scammer, I caught on right away but not every one does and trouble can follow. In my case it left a bad taste in my mouth about the site and I left for a few months (as I recall) I am so glad I came back but am always aware of perils now.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:39 PM

Ooooh let me help.. Your entire profile is comprised of the following.

"Real Cool, Never negative, Good Listener, an I keep God in MY Life"

You have three pics, two are sideways AND bathroom shots. None of them have a smile.

Yeah it's a mystery for sure...

rofl slaphead rofl slaphead rofl

Sorry OP but this is funny!