Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Fri 03/04/11 04:15 PM
Hi and welcome! Like yellowrose I said jump into the forums, best way to get known and get to know us. Good luck and hope to see you in the forums.

seamac's photo
Fri 03/04/11 04:13 PM

Join in the forums and get to know members

Ditto!!!! The forums rock!

seamac's photo
Fri 03/04/11 04:12 PM

I am honestly and truly looking just for a friend, someone to talk about life stuff with, not necessarily even someone near me, but someone that would be interested in intelligent, smart conversation in person, by phone or email or IM even.... without the stipulation that there is a long term relationship or "hook-up" at the end of getting to become friends.... Is it possible???
Jake

It is possible. I come here for the forums, not the dating. I believe in "chat globally, date locally".

Jump into the forums, bring you sense of humor and you might be surprised what friends you make.

seamac's photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:59 PM

i want to have a humorous relationship

LOL Good one!

seamac's photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:56 PM
Hi and welcome! Jump into the forums for fun and maybe some friendship. Good luck to you.

seamac's photo
Tue 03/01/11 10:05 AM
I still can't get into my garage or through my back yard for all the snow. We had a slight warm up so all the side streets and driveways became rutted slush which of course froze solid over night. I barely got my car out this morning to go for my drug test for my new job. Ready for warmer weather? Like never before!!

seamac's photo
Tue 03/01/11 04:24 AM
I just want to kiss those cheeks!!

Congratulations, you have so much fun ahead!

seamac's photo
Tue 03/01/11 04:21 AM
Thank you all very much! You guys are the best! It is nice to feel so cared about. flowers

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 05:32 PM

Congratulations on the new job Sea!

Thanks, I am excited to get started and past the new 'lost' phase and onto being the best most promotable employee ever!!!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 05:28 PM

good on ya mate

Thanks bunches! Love your dog and his bike!!! flowers

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 05:27 PM

Congratulations on the new job Sea!

Thanks so much. I know it might not seem like much but I am so excited! Money in instead of all money out, plus work I am excited about!! I did a bunch of research in prep for my interview and it appears to be a really good company.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 04:39 PM

Some of you might remember my "I had enough" thread back in Dec when I quit my job, my only source of income. It has been a challenge in the tourist town where I live to find jobs I had a shot at but today I got hired 'on the spot' as a cashier for Home Depot. It is part time but close to home and year round!!

I didn't know there were any companies left that offered you a job without the stressful waiting period after the interview.

Anyway I am excited because I love hardware stores and projects, tools, paint and men who drive trucks.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted not only from my shoulders but for the people who love me and have been worried. They are not on here but still I would like to thank all my loved ones, both family and friends who encouraged me, believed in me and sent money!
I BELIEVED in YOU,,and STILL do,,,
This is GREAT NEWS,,,and WE should celebrate,,,drinks on me everyone
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

And THAT PART,,about loving truck drivers.drool drool smitten
VERY COOL!!!!!!flowers :banana: :banana: bigsmile

Thank you so much!! flowerforyou

You guys all made a difference and I have looked forward to being able to share this news with all of you!!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 04:19 PM

Well...the floater in that pic has killed it for me.

For me too, more info than I needed to see!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 04:15 PM
Sex between two people who love each other is often called 'making love'. Making love is the physical expression of the emotional connection. It is the physical joining of all else that is already joined, friendship, trust, shared dreams, future promises to keep...and it is fun at it's adult best.

As for me, you can keep all the other kinds of sex.

Guess that is why it has been a long dry spell!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 04:05 PM
If I have to snow shoe to my drug test I will! Where are my snow shoes???? Oh yea, I don't own any. Seriously I will walk if I have to, I do have good boots!

This winter just keeps on giving and giving and giving!

The weather was worsening as the morning progressed so in order to get to my interview I left an hour early to make a 7 minute drive, they actually thanked me. I never heard those two little words at my last job.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 04:01 PM

congratulations,,,,

Thank you msharmony. waving flowerforyou

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:59 PM

So does this mean that all us pick-up driving guys on M2 will be able to get some good deals on, nails, bathroom fixtures, lumber, flooring, tools, and paint?

JK

Congrats to ya.

There's just something about a pick-up driving dude!! I loved my pick-up, miss it still...

Thanks and if deals are to be had you can be first in my line!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:57 PM

Congrats!! I had read your thread earlier on. I did not work for a month. So, Having a job is a wonderful thing and that you enjoy it is icing on the cake. Knock Em dead like you own the place!! Congrats again!!!!waving waving waving

Thank you so much. I hope I knock em dead, I hope they love me!! flowerforyou

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:55 PM
The things we talk about! LOL Loose fold followed by a 'wet wipe cloth' and then a trip to the sink.

I once saw a chef leave the bathroom with out visiting the sink, found the manager, explained and left my un-paid for food on the table. Just to gross!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:46 PM
Thanks bunches you guys!!! Drug test tomorrow and the roads are going to be bad again! Back ground check can take up to a week which strikes me as nuts in the day and computer age...as soon as they get that back I start training.