Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Wed 02/02/11 04:51 PM

Hello, my name is Jeff and I am an idiot. "Hi Jeff!".. Hi everybody........smokin

Let's hook up and live happily, blissfully. stupidly ever after. flowers

seamac's photo
Wed 02/02/11 04:49 PM
You guys are all to smart for me.

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:41 PM

I think Hawaii is calling my name:laughing:

I call shotgun! :tongue:

They're saying 7-13 inches here, but with our "bubble" we seem to
have over our area, it will probably be more like 5-6. So far, even
with it snowing all day here, we only have about 5 inches this year,
and I'm almost at the Canadian border. slaphead

Where the heck are you!!! Lucky duck!!! We are getting slammed...again!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:31 PM

With all the shoveling no time for snow angels ohwell Gone sliding on the ice if that counts.

Sliding on purpose or flaying arms to catch your balance??? LOL

The latter rant And why is it then when that happens, there is always some one to see?

Because that is the natural order of things!!!! LOL. really it never fails!!!!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:29 PM

still seeking that balance of spirit/emotion/intellect/ physical health

I always seem to work so hard on one that the other three start slipping,,,but Im a step closer each day to figuring it out

I see you (from your posts) as very intelligent and a very deep thinker. All good. BUT perhaps you would benefit from some relaxation. It needn't always so serious.

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:24 PM

With all the shoveling no time for snow angels ohwell Gone sliding on the ice if that counts.

Sliding on purpose or flaying arms to catch your balance??? LOL

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:22 PM

I better get a permission slip also.:angel:

Yeah, we all have to be accounted for...

After all, look who is driving!

Somehow I thing 'he' could disappear any one or two or ALL of us1!!

to have his way with us.

Let us all remember that I called 'shot gun'

So get your permission slip signed and step to the back of the van.

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:16 PM
So with all this flipping snow has anyone made a snow angel, snow man or gone sledding??

Or is all we do is shovel it and get our cars out?

I am guilty of the latter but wish for the former. If only I still had snow pants!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 04:02 PM

my life will be in balance in 13 months...........and 1 day :tongue:

Good for you, nothing like a plan!! :tongue:
plan what

13 months and 1 day you will find balance...till then keep all the balls spinning. Keep all the hopes happening. You set this date of 13 months and 1 day...mark it on your calendar and lets see where you are then.
retired bigsmile

and broke :tongue:

well, thats better than being broke and retired...

rofl rofl rofl rofl Good one!!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:59 PM

If we all get together and ****...

The heat from our bodies should dissapate the onslaught of the blizzard.....

I am gonna need everyone to hump harder if we are all gonna make it through this.....

(I can get laid off of a flat tire.......A blizzard is a friggen orgy just waiting to happen)

I live in the wrong dang state.

You hump harder, I'll feel better. Kinda of a lazy streak on my part...

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:57 PM

I'm not suprised.
We just performed a 'Peer editing' session in my English 1A. The paper I was responsible for editing was literally laced with the same type of slaughter of our English language.
I kid gloved it, and made the appropriate changes, as required. I'm not really sure if the student who wrote the paper truly understood the corrections though.

I really wanted to write onto the criteria sheet,"Ebonics is NOT a recognized language". But I didn't.

K.

Nice use of restraint! drinker

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:53 PM

dunno. Schools already cancelled but I have soup.

Soup is good! Is it home made?

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:52 PM

Wait till I take you kids out to the strip club that has the pregnant strippers!

:)

I'm on board for this trip and call "shot gun"!!!

Hehehehehe

SeaBaby...you are my kinda gal!

Such words...be still my heart!

I think we should stop alone the way for some pickles, pregnant woman like big pickles.

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:48 PM
Mikey117 (I think that's it) You all know Mikey with his doll...He lives in Nebraska and they are getting slammed with snow, ice, wind...He had a tree limb come through a window and in the 45 mins it took him to put up plastic and a board he had several inches of snow on his shoes and floor!! He is fine, hunkered in for the duration but man oh man a lot of us are getting very severe weather!!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:31 PM
Not counting the front yards piled high with plowed and shoveled snow and all the side streets being down to one lane, we have at least two feet on the ground now and up to two more expected tonight and tomorrow. This newest storm wasn't due to start until this evening but started at about 10:30 this morning. Depending on what weather source you view we could also get ice and sustained 60 mph winds with wind chill at or below -4.

At the rate we're going we might see our driveways, roads and grass sometime in late June!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:26 PM
My mom already signed my permission slip!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:25 PM

Wait till I take you kids out to the strip club that has the pregnant strippers!

:)

I'm on board for this trip and call "shot gun"!!!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:20 PM

bet she was young and beautiful laugh

Also a fascinating conversationalist and marvelous correspondent! Just think of all the hundreds of hours you might spend deciphering her love letters!

The posted photo with the big gun rules!!!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:18 PM

Jew kneed 2 luuk payst duh ill eater acey hand git 2 no hur 4 duh bee yew tea fool sole dat shee iuz.

Ur sew judj meantul!

I find it a tad upsetting how easily I read this!!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:12 PM
Hi and welcome. Glad to see you here! Jump into the forums to get yourself know and get to know us!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next