Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:17 PM

Glad you liked it doll. It is right down the road from me and is a very nice facility. It is litterally 4 minutes down the road. I like to go early when the animals are getting up to feed and roar...

Feeding and roaring early in the morning, aren't you really talking about you own perfect morning routine? On a good day.

seamac's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:14 PM

is there a "lurker" emoticon?

[/quote

Perfect!!!!! flowers

seamac's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:12 PM

For example, there's a newbie post that says "hott girls", "Anyone from Scarbrough" or whatever. yawn Other than making a snotty remark, what's a woman to do?

I just responded to that post, hi and welcome, same as usual.

I am fairly active in the forums but sometimes nothing strikes my fancy so I bow out (or log off to be more precise) Other times I find that I am the last poster in 4-5-6 threads and that kind of makes me think everyone has gone to bed.

There are many ways to use a site like this and we all use it how it 'fits' for us. Labels, for me, have no place in this.

seamac's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:02 PM
Hi and welcome!

Are you a hot girl or looking for hot girls? Wait silly me I guess with a your user name you are a hot girl...

Doesn't matter, just stopping be to say welcome and good luck with your search.

seamac's photo
Fri 02/18/11 02:52 PM
The whitening strips I used made my gums hurt like the dickens. My dentist advised that it the strips did that not to try any other whiteners. Guess I am stuck with tobacco and tea stained teeth for the duration. Sad cause my teeth were looking whiter.

seamac's photo
Fri 02/18/11 02:43 PM

Hey,

I am new to this site and would like to say Hello to everyone. I live in Minnesota where you guessed it, "Is cold as hell". One of the animals I enjoy the most here is the Wolf. I just finished adding some pictures and more details to my profile. So by all means check it out and send me some feedback or just send me a question or comment to get things rolling and go from their.

Look forward to hearing from you.
William

Nice profile, honest and with enough info to let the reader begin to know somethings about you.

A hardy congrats on winning the ugly battle. May your health continue to be fine!!

Hope to see you in the forums, you have a lot to add!

seamac's photo
Fri 02/18/11 02:37 PM
Hi and welcome to both of you!

As RowBaby said jump into the forums and post away. That is the best way on here to get known and get to know us. Bring your sense of humor and come have fun while maybe meeting that someone special!

seamac's photo
Wed 02/16/11 04:49 PM
My mom, son, true friends, late husband and I have had to forgive small hurts, barbs, insults, neglect etc etc more than once over the years. Most of those are also forgotten. We are imperfect beings and make mistakes that sometimes hurt those we love the most. Forgiveness is what allows us to move forward and continue to love.

seamac's photo
Wed 02/16/11 04:39 PM

Does one ever really forget?
you're posed to forgive, no necessarily forget//

It is not as if we have control (usually) over our ability to forget, we can choose to forgive. Deeds done to us that require forgiveness usually involve pain. Sometimes we forgive and keep the relationship, be it a friendship or a lover, sometimes we forgive but leave the relationship anyway. Which on the surface sounds like forgiveness didn't happen but every situation is different. When a guy I was dating cheated on me I left because that is behavior I have chosen not to deal with but over time and understanding his motivation, I forgave him and we connected again as friends. Just one example...

seamac's photo
Wed 02/16/11 04:30 PM
I had to pee in a cup for a job clearance as part of a general physical, without thinking I peed at home just before I left. I could not pee when required, not a drop! They wouldn't let me leave of course or even start the whole thing over on a different day. I was there drinking water for hours and starving at the same time. It was kind of awful. I just knew they were thinking I couldn't pee cause of drug use or some such...I finally gave them some pee, passed the test, got the job and quit 9 months later a week before xmas 2010. ohwell

seamac's photo
Wed 02/16/11 04:22 PM

Forgiveness means giving up all hope of a better past.

what do you think this means??

I think it is backwards, forgiveness means making the past better.

Forgiving and forgetting are two very different things but I believe it is possible to forgive.

seamac's photo
Tue 02/15/11 05:37 PM

This is about the closest as I could find for a scary cupid, Hanabanana

Well if this is cupid I'd have no problem shooting him, squishing him and being done with him!!!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/15/11 05:29 PM
My son and his fiance sent me a dozen multi colored roses. My mom gave me candy and I received several phone calls and emails wishing me a happy day.

The roses were the total surprise.

Was anyone else surprised?

seamac's photo
Tue 02/15/11 05:24 PM
I swallow

all day long

I am 54, never had a gray hair in my life noway

Finally gaining weight so will soon be starting an 'oh fat me thread'

Krupa, my mom is hot, my Nana died hot and my son is 'smoking hot'!

seamac's photo
Tue 02/15/11 04:54 PM

Cupid IS the chubby cherub kid who flies around listening to Barry Manilo and shooting arrows at you.....I find the Raid Wasp and Hornet spray will down the lil b@st@rd and leave him twitching.

:)

You would leave him twitching??? That's just cruel and unusual punishment! Stomp on the bugger and put an end to his misery!!

seamac's photo
Mon 02/14/11 05:39 PM
My mom got me candy, my son and his fiance surprised the heck out of me with roses and a dear friend called to say she is sending money to help out while I continue to look for work.

Also a few emails with Valentine's wishes.

All in all a nice day.

Love is grand in all it's forms.

seamac's photo
Mon 02/14/11 05:34 PM

What goes up a chimney down but won't go down a chimney up?

How many feet have 40 sheep a Shepard and his dog?

Brothers and sisters I have none but that man's father is my father's son, who am I?

These are the riddles my siblings and I grew up with, the rule was you whispered your answer in to grandpa's ear and when you got one right you were sworn to secrecy. When you got all three grandpa did his train whistle and slipped you a 50 cent piece.

So send in your answers and I will whistle for you!
first 1 is umbrella? second is 2 because sheep have hooves and a dog has paws 3rd is your yourself can i get a whistle? lollllllll:thumbsup: :banana: laugh waving rofl

Either you are really good at riddles or you have heard these before!!! Either way I am whistling loud and clear!!!

seamac's photo
Sun 02/13/11 05:16 PM

Statements like this are limiting your field bro.....

Yes...asians are sexi...so are eskimos....

Every non asian who reads this will now write you off thier list....that is a lot of chicks. If the chick who could have made you feel the love you are seeking is blonde or red headed....she probably wont bother after reading this....If I was blonde or red head...I wouldn't bother.....

Dude....EVERY woman could possibly be the woman of your dreams.....You just gotta look past what you think you want.... to see what they have to offer.

I seriously had an aversion to pale headed chicks....Yet....the woman I am now drawn too has the palest hair and is better than any woman I imagined.....

Let loose of what you think you want bro....then...the world will be a buffet for you to pick and choose the things you desire.

Keep us posted (as appropriate of course) on your attraction to a pale headed woman, lucky her. I have to ask, does she have a strange name? (that post stuck with me) Best of luck to you, we love hearing about happiness!!

seamac's photo
Sun 02/13/11 05:11 PM
Wake up, drink hot tea, check email, do my job search....play some online games and hope to beat my owe records, check new snow fall...call my son and tell him I love him, call some friends with the same message. Another day but one to be reminded to tell my loved ones that I do love them. That's enough for me.

To all of you who have romance to celebrate, flowers

seamac's photo
Sun 02/13/11 05:02 PM
What goes up a chimney down but won't go down a chimney up?

How many feet have 40 sheep a Shepard and his dog?

Brothers and sisters I have none but that man's father is my father's son, who am I?

These are the riddles my siblings and I grew up with, the rule was you whispered your answer in to grandpa's ear and when you got one right you were sworn to secrecy. When you got all three grandpa did his train whistle and slipped you a 50 cent piece.

So send in your answers and I will whistle for you!