Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Thu 06/02/11 04:14 PM

If this is true I am 50% safe!!!

Oh wait not even 50% because I am not a candidate for #1. Wish I'd gone to daycare, upped my chances!!

seamac's photo
Thu 06/02/11 04:12 PM
If this is true I am 50% safe!!!

seamac's photo
Thu 06/02/11 03:19 PM
jerk

seamac's photo
Thu 06/02/11 03:18 PM
Positive thoughts and energy aimed straight to you luv2, we are all waiting for you to post your awesome good news after the tests!

The waiting for the tests and then the results can be brutal, knowing is so much better than not knowing. Then, if need be, you can fight back.

You have beaten this horror before and you can do it again.

If of course you need to, I and all of us hope you do not ever need to again.

It is really good to see you posting again!!

flowers

seamac's photo
Wed 06/01/11 04:06 PM
flowers flowers :banana: :banana: drinker A very happy birthday to you and a new year of your dreams coming true!! drinker flowerforyou

seamac's photo
Wed 06/01/11 04:03 PM

Only big red button I get to press is a Staples button for office supplies frustrated
[/quote

Ah yes the EASY button, I had one for awhile, dern thing never did work for me!! It went the way of other gadgets that made promises not kept!!

seamac's photo
Mon 05/30/11 09:29 AM
When making a face, being told it would freeze that way.

The stork brought you.

There had to be more but that's all I have for now!

seamac's photo
Mon 05/30/11 09:24 AM
Great to see you back!

seamac's photo
Sat 05/28/11 08:32 PM
rugs, area rugs.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/25/11 04:36 PM

Hopefully and in a perfect world we learn from our mistakes and don't keep making the same ones over and over. Unfortunately there seems to be an endless array of mistakes we make, get one thing straight and something else comes along. I think a big part of mistakes lies in each of our abilities to be honest, to take care of ourselves as well as to be careful of others, to take care of others. If we are honest and pay attention to our 'guts' I think we make far fewer mistakes. Usually we feel bad before we make the mistake and do it anyway, how silly is that?!!

To bad we seem unable to learn from other people's mistakes!

Yeah, seems we want to and need to experience the experience for
ourselves...and there is always something.
I agree that listening to the gut can get us out of any situation.
We have intuition for a reason, most don't use it, or trust it.

I think knowing how to trust your gut is a learned thing, if you practice and pay attention you learn that it is the most reliable tool we have. I long ago learned to trust mine and totally respect it. My gut or intuition has served me well in situations from extreme danger to love and everything in between.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/25/11 04:21 PM
Zinc Oxide number 50, sensitive skin sunblock!

seamac's photo
Wed 05/25/11 04:17 PM
Love is a gamble but when you get it right it is like nothing else and worth all you went through to find it.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/25/11 04:14 PM

When i hear the laughter of the tree's i just don't think it's from another tree falling....but i could be wrong.

If trees only laughed when one fell the forests would be naked but for fallen trees. Tress laugh with joy and I think grieve when another falls. Just a thought from a tree huger.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/25/11 04:12 PM

.... without a gift for us in its hands
We seek problems because we need their gifts.

*Richard Bach*

:heart:

I try not to seek problems but when they arise I do look for the gift.

seamac's photo
Wed 05/25/11 04:08 PM
Hopefully and in a perfect world we learn from our mistakes and don't keep making the same ones over and over. Unfortunately there seems to be an endless array of mistakes we make, get one thing straight and something else comes along. I think a big part of mistakes lies in each of our abilities to be honest, to take care of ourselves as well as to be careful of others, to take care of others. If we are honest and pay attention to our 'guts' I think we make far fewer mistakes. Usually we feel bad before we make the mistake and do it anyway, how silly is that?!!

To bad we seem unable to learn from other people's mistakes!

seamac's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:13 PM
Good luck from Maine!

seamac's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:57 PM

I don't write back to guys who aren't wearing shirts in their pictures.
I wouldn't like to talk to a stranger in person if he wasn't wearing a shirt either.
just awkward.
put clothes on.
ha ha best answer ever. You rule.

I second you lizziebee, clothes on in a public forum just as in public.

And what about the not so buff guys mowing their lawns etc etc shirtless with bellies over flowing? Do they think we want to see that or are they just comfortable with their bodies!!??

seamac's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:51 PM
Beautiful story of love delivered at the most perfect moment. I am in tears, thank you for sharing this.

seamac's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:45 PM
Hope is good, comes in very handy quite often.

Dreaming big is often a beginning to an end, or at least to the next step.

I believe in both hope and dreaming big, it has been my experience that both only create change if one is willing to the Work!! Sometimes it is the hardest work one will ever do, but when your work makes your hopes and dreams a reality it is so very worth it.

seamac's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:26 PM
Edited by seamac on Thu 05/19/11 02:27 PM
Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. Some how not a bit surprising though. People often are greedy and or feel entitled or both, at least he reported his win but why does he not feel like an idiot?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25