Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Sun 08/14/11 11:59 AM
Awww Mikey, you know we all love you!! Lets talk again soon!! drinker love love

seamac's photo
Sun 08/14/11 11:56 AM

U are all invited for Steaks and wine grill starts in 2 hours!!!drinker :banana:

Hi Mikey!!! I bring the corn on the cob! Need anything else?? flowers

seamac's photo
Tue 08/09/11 05:38 PM

If this means that I'll have to actually give birth to babies,
I don't fricking think so...the human race ends here.

um..sorry smokin

GAWD I forgot about that part, count me OUT!!! Sorry human race...let's leave this to the young, where it belongs!

seamac's photo
Tue 08/09/11 02:56 PM
We can all meet nice guys (or women) and losers here or in our 'real' lives. I met a man many weeks ago at work, a customer, I was involved so paid his attentions no mind. Today I finally agreed to meet him in a public place for a walk. All was ok until he said "we have to keep this between us because you work with my wife". Seriously he is going to trust me, a stranger with this secret. Dumbness on a grand scale. More importantly I told him that I had no idea he is married, that cheating is stupid and mean and said a fast bye bye.

So this is a fun site with lots of good people who do care about their friends here. Have fun with it, if your nice guy is here hopefully you will find each other and live happily ever after.

I have been away for the most part for some time now but am trying to find my friends here again. I vow never to try a LDR again, didn't want it in the first place but it happened anyway. Never again! And Yes sometimes you can say 'never'.

There are nice guys, we have to believe that in the face of so much evidence to the contrary!!! LOL

seamac's photo
Tue 08/09/11 02:35 PM
My late husband, kinda tricky though....

seamac's photo
Tue 08/09/11 02:28 PM
In my last (recently ended) relationship my love was also my best friend. He tore my heart out just the same. Made his choices about life not love. Trust will be a long time coming back for me.

You have two years into being single. Trust your self, take it slowly, it will happen for you with someone who will never put you through that again. Good luck and best wishes.

seamac's photo
Sun 07/31/11 08:04 PM
Thank you.

seamac's photo
Sun 07/31/11 07:55 PM

Ahhh...yer not as rough... and bloody as you portrait :wink: laugh
ohwell

I don't think I ever portrait-ed myself as anything but sad.

seamac's photo
Sun 07/31/11 07:46 PM

Gave me the most amazing love I have ever know and then broke my heart into a million pieces.
flowers

I am broken, I don't want to air anything more.

seamac's photo
Sun 07/31/11 07:39 PM

Gave me the most amazing love I have ever know and then broke my heart into a million pieces.

sorry to hear flowerforyou

Thank you, I can't even be here. This site that I loved and had fun on is now poison to me.

seamac's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:28 PM

seamac's photo
Wed 06/15/11 07:44 PM
Pop corn for the first time in at least 7 years. Was watching an excellent movie and just had to have pop corn. Sadly it was not as good as I remembered.

seamac's photo
Sun 06/12/11 05:22 PM

Does anyone else seem to get friend requests out of nowhere?

I mean I'm a friendly guy and I don't like turning people down as friends. But at least send me an email or two before friending me out of the blue. I like to get to know the people I consider as friends.

Happens a lot, the easy answer is delete. Most of the "out of the blue' ones I get are from far away places, leave it at that.

Delete or block.

Good luck in your search!!! flowerforyou

seamac's photo
Sun 06/12/11 05:15 PM
Sorry no easy answers, but I can tell you that posting often in the forums here is fun, lets people get to know you and you to know us. Posting often is the best way meet someone here.

Good luck in your search.

seamac's photo
Sun 06/12/11 05:13 PM
Hi, I live in Maine too, don't have a clue where Pittfield is (new to Maine) and know we won't date but if we are anywhere close a walk and chat might be nice...anyway hello from a fellow Mainer.

Good luck in your search!

seamac's photo
Sun 06/12/11 05:09 PM

:banana: I love Validation!:banana:

Gives me a bloated ego...

Oh, that isn't my ego!pitchfork

LOLOLOL

You Bgood and Bbad, funny as heck though. We love ya!!flowers

seamac's photo
Wed 06/08/11 02:39 PM
Like a lot of people here have said, I need both alone time and social time. I live alone so do have sometimes more alone time than I like but I am fine with my own company and always have projects going on, things I enjoy doing.

I talk all day to customers, I guess that is a type of being social, I have made a few friends since moving a year and a half ago and enjoy spending time with them. I also have my folks close by, we do stuff together too. Talking on the phone with old friends is always good too.

I used to spend much more time here than with 'live' (you guys are alive) people. Now I spend a lot of time IMing on Yahoo with my long distance love.

seamac's photo
Thu 06/02/11 06:09 PM

offtopic What is going on???

i think he's mad because a governor used a state owned helicopter to go to his sons baseball game...governors are very busy, and he took time to go to his sons baseball game, to spend some time with his son and support the team, but that pisses art off for some reason...

As well it should.

yea, i guess they should be governing, not spending time with their families...whoa

They chose to govern and should not be using our dollars to spend time with their families, they should take that travel money and time out of their pay like we do. Gawd it should be so simple!!!

seamac's photo
Thu 06/02/11 05:58 PM

i think he's mad because a governor used a state owned helicopter to go to his sons baseball game...governors are very busy, and he took time to go to his sons baseball game, to spend some time with his son and support the team, but that pisses art off for some reason...

As well it should.

seamac's photo
Thu 06/02/11 05:43 PM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25