Community > Posts By > massagetrade

no photo
Wed 06/15/16 01:48 PM
There is no context in the ad, just a woman getting strangled.

No context? If you know anything about xmen you know two characters are warring factions of mutants.

And even if you don't know the xmen, its clearly a hollywood movie featuring bizarre looking people, so you might think these two characters are warring factions of aliens or something.

Regardless, its pretty clear that this poster designates a dramatic moment in combat, not 'violence against women'

no photo
Tue 06/14/16 03:41 PM

This could rage on and on, it boils down to personal convictions, ego and mind, what we put our 'faith' in etc

Belief in a religious creation myth requires personal conviction, ego, and faith.

If you set aside personal convictions, ego, and faith and ask yourself: What do we really know? and how do we know it?

Eventually you find that the theories debated by scientists are the very best ideas that humanity has come up with, so far.

Personal convictions, ego, and faith are not found equally on both sides of the debate.

not always... the big bang theory is outdated and just plain ignorant, IMO... and spacetime as well, just what i call a "fill theory", meaning they needed the math to work, so they invented it to make the math work in their favor...

One of the claims I'm making is that the collection of theories that are debated by scientists almost always turn out to be the 'the best' as a group - compared to the collection of theories that are ignored by scientists. It doesn't make those theories perfect, nor are they always right. And one theory in that collection (ie, big bang) may be far more popular than another, and that alone doesn't make the popular idea more correct.

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:58 PM
If we are home without guests, neither of us is wearing any pants.

Its warm here.

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:56 PM
This is an epidemic. I have friends (well, maybe most 'acquaintances' because I do not respect most of them) as young as 20 and I'm just shocked at their earnestly held beliefs - that the world owes them a "safe space" in which their idiotic beliefs are never challenged.

The right wing pundits that attack these snowflakes are not exaggerating.

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:38 PM
I know some feminists that really want Clinton to win purely because she's a woman, and something about the symbolism of having a woman president.

I don't agree that this (what they symbolize) is a good reason to choose a president.

But if it were, to me Trump symbolizes the antithesis of the SJWs. SJWs are racist, classist, sexist, orwellian anti-speech activist.

If I had to choose between a president that symbolizes "Women can be president" and one that symbolizes "Free speech is important" or opposition to crybully manipulation... I'd rather have the latter.

no photo
Fri 06/10/16 10:03 AM
Assuming she has XX chromosomes - props to her for accepting herself, embracing self determination, rejecting the judgement of others and taking responsibility for her own happiness.

But if she has XY chromosomes... WTF? There isn't anything to this story except a wierdo that 'identifies as a woman' but actually wants to straddle the line seeking attention and affirmation. Oh, wow, so brave of her to call herself female while wearing a dress and facial hair /s

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 02:44 PM
Great! Now I know where to go if I ever want to escape the tyranny of state enforced existence! :)

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 01:09 PM
what

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 01:07 PM

Well, remember, no one has FREE health care.

drinker

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 01:06 PM
I am 100% for having the right to end my own life, and have always felt this way. Who the hell is the government to tell me I can't choose when and how to die, assuming I don't cause material harm to others by doing so?

But I find it scary as hell to think that of all of the ways it this can be abused, particularly when dealing with people are easily confused, suffer extreme bouts of depression, etc.

What about the health care workers helping your grandma, who'd rather she just kicked off? Of the hospital administrators who think your wife is costing the hospital too much money? It doesn't seem possible to ensure that no health care worker ever has a financial incentive to encourage someone to choose suicide; and that's frightening.

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 01:02 PM
These days "racist" just means "someone who doesn't agree with me".

Its sad. Extremists on the left have done this to themselves.

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 12:58 PM

This could rage on and on, it boils down to personal convictions, ego and mind, what we put our 'faith' in etc

Belief in a religious creation myth requires personal conviction, ego, and faith.

If you set aside personal convictions, ego, and faith and ask yourself: What do we really know? and how do we know it?

Eventually you find that the theories debated by scientists are the very best ideas that humanity has come up with, so far.

Personal convictions, ego, and faith are not found equally on both sides of the debate.

no photo
Mon 06/06/16 12:16 PM

Hypotjosis is a poorly proven theory where as a scientific theory is a posible but not confimed hypothosis problem with this scietific thoery is it has existed this long and yet there has been plenty of time to prove it yet no one has

You believe what you believe, and you are not interested in growing as a person and learning how you are wrong.

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 04:47 PM
laugh

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 04:46 PM

Sounds like an organized interruption of diners by a group of people.

hmmmmm I think I've seen this before.

Was the name of the group "My Meat Matters"????biggrin

That's the first thing I thought of, too: how so many BLM activists are so filled up with their confused 'righteous' ideology that they have no respect at all for the comfort of other people - invading their brunches and trying to hold everyone hostage (psychologically) for an unwanted lecture.

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 10:19 AM

Using the Huffingtonpost.com as if it's an unbiased source?
This thread is a joke right?
Someone tell me it's a joke created by someone who isn't a liberal.
No conservative, even a "conservative progressive" whatever that is, would use the Huffingtonpost.com as an unbiased source.whoa

he's just thread baiting... and we fell for it...

shhhh....I'm baiting him into responding to the claim he made that he isn't a liberal.

laugh

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 10:14 AM
Edited by massagetrade on Thu 05/26/16 10:41 AM

And he paid for protection that did nothing. *Related & separate issue*
So was he there for free? Probably.

If they didn't want to hear him, why go in?
Why prevent Free speech?
Because they are whiney brats, with control issues, (& want drama & 15 minutes of fame) & that can not cope outside of a bubble... (because they have never been outside).

This is NOT an isolated incident with Milo or any other speaker/lecturer. It has been happening across the country.

And the reality is.. Colleges are k@ssing a@s so that the students do not protest or carry on against them. It is giving into toddlers having a temper tantrum. Giving people what they want does NOT make them behave, or be better citizens or respect you.. You are just their doormat for other adults.

Yes, all of that, and they are also being brainwashed by various liberals studies classes. There are professors who entire reason for existing is to write and lecture about their opinions about the nature of racial problems. They usually have an agenda, and they are paid to conduct classes where some of them brainwash the kids to hate white people (in black studies) and to hate men (in women's studies).

I'm not a republican, and I know this is exactly the kind of paranoid thing that some crazy racist republicans have ranted about over the decades, but I've sat in on their classes, read their textbooks, discussed/debated with the students and teachers. Its absolutely shocking. Imagine white supremacists being paid to give lectures!

Anyway, these particular students have a teacher/mentor who inspired them to this:

http://twitter.com/drvcj Yesterday she tweeted words of support and solidarity with that horrible female activist - the one that danced on stage, took a swing at Milo, and called the intelligent black republican math major a 'white supremacist' (I think she deleted the tweets)

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 12:55 AM
Milo is a big boy, no one is crying for him, rather for the insane values of the BLM people.

There is some back story regarding the security and the event. Also, after the thug threatened Milo, Milo asked to have him removed but a group of cops refused to take action. Uni leadership had told them not to! Shameful

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 05:41 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 03:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh

I think this is mostly about giving a symbolic finger to the BLM movement??

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25