Community > Posts By > massagetrade

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 03:53 PM
Grades are a tool of the Patriarchy!!

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 03:50 PM

We should NOT have to change anything!... for .03% of the population!

If anything.. It could of been for certain places to ADD a bathroom for them by a certain date, or PAY a fine.

SIMPLE

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say what is right or wrong, but just make a comment on how things seem to be going. If you look at the last couple decades of LGBT rights and activism, and the way most liberals operate, and the opinion polls of university students, and the impact of twitter and tubmlr and such.... well these people and these beliefs aren't going anywhere. I honestly believe they are going to win. And if they are going to win, I'd rather live in a more gender-blind world than the bizarrely gender obsessed world they seem to want.

Some of these folks are basically playing Dungeons and Dragons, or some kind of weird LARP, with a mix of oppression olympics. It gives them a sense of purpose in their otherwise purposeless existence. Its the meme-propagation machinery here is really strong and compelling, since its so easy for people to find a sense of purpose and a feeling of 'specialness' by embracing the Cult of the SJW.

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 01:51 PM

Hi i am an atheist too... How did u became an atheist

When I was a kid I asked a lot of questions, and never accepted "argument from authority". No one could provide any evidence or convincing arguments to support most religious beliefs, so I remained skeptical.

I wonder what would have happened if I'd known some theologians as a kid. With enough convoluted rhetoric, they might have confused me into being a believer.

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 01:45 PM
I think we are going to have to end up just treating all men and women as exactly the same in all public spaces; and then maybe we can stop all this gender craziness.

If you don't want to share a bathroom with whoever, then you'll have to use one of the private rooms.

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 01:37 PM
Edited by massagetrade on Wed 05/25/16 01:41 PM
Oops, sorry that last pic was huge.

Only slightly off topic, just wanted to share a pic of a tranny in the bathroom.

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 04:02 PM
Edited by massagetrade on Mon 05/23/16 04:04 PM
Does the US have anything like this? This kind of informational campaign? I've never seen it.

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 03:55 PM
Edited by massagetrade on Mon 05/23/16 03:56 PM
Here is another ruthless 'activist' who shouldn't be in academia. This time the perp is a racist white-hating student.

Its a shame so many 'anti racists' out there think this kind of racist rhetoric is acceptable:

http://www.change.org/p/oxford-oxford-university-to-revoke-ntokozo-qwabe-s-scholarship-with-immediate-effect

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 03:50 PM
drinker

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 02:58 PM

Does anyone else feel your fears of anything, have changed from youth to adulthood for better or worse? frustrated

Definitely. For many years I was completely fearless when it came to risks of moderate injuries. Climbing, cycling, acrobatics - anything that involved heights or moderate speeds meant "fun" more than "danger". When I did injure myself, I healed quickly and was right back at it!

Now that I'm older, injuries don't heal as fast or as well, and I worry a lot more about permanent injury or death.

So now I do different things. I mean, who needs rock climbing, capoeira, or parkour anyway?

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 02:42 PM
Prepare a document explaining the risks, and make people sign that they've read the document before receiving the drugs.

The increase is large, but it still remains a very small percentage of the population is being harmed by the mis-use of these drugs. I worry that my loved ones may have trouble getting the pain killers they need if we try to lock these down. I read all kinds of stories online of people who have legit needs for painkillers and have trouble getting access.

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:30 PM
Now if shallow hal can make peace with the fact that his mentality doesnt seem inclined toward a mature woman or lengthy relationship, and he was transparent about that to the women he dates, I would totally respect that

flowerforyou

Yeah, the way I read it (I might have misunderstood) the situation was not simply that Hal was at a place in his life where he wanted a casual relationship with a young-looking, hot woman, and he just wasn't interested in saggy **** at this time. That's a reasonable short term choice.

It was rather than Hal found saggy **** completely sexually undesirable, that they were intrinsically completely unacceptable to him.

If Hal is in his 20s, that's cool; he'll grow out of it. But if he is in his 30s or 40s ... I mean.. eventually Hal is going to have to learn to love the natural consequences of aging on a woman, isn't he? Or being womanless, or unhappy, or perpetually dating brainless 20 year olds with daddy issues?

And if accepting sag is inevitable, why not change his outlook sooner rather than later?

Its to Hal's benefit to learn to love real, mature ****. just my opinion

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 04:49 PM

Lol just have to say this for giggles

Ever notice how much taller men become after they see a sexy woman walking their way?

It's not a bra...but...you get the point?

Yeah. Somehow my chest just magically gets larger, and my stomach gets smaller. I don't know how it happens.

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 04:47 PM

He doesn't have to give her a boob complex by telling her exactly why. He should just tell her that he had a change of heart...period.
..ok. so him being honest about how he feels.. gets him in hot water... because he is being honest..
About how he feels...
But now he should not be honest with her about his reasons for leaving...
Because that would be hurtful to her..
But it's okay to be hurtful to him because he particularly does not like a woman who has boobs that sag down to her knees.. think 2 tennis balls in socks...nice...

I think he's got to feel out the situation with the woman regarding how explicit he is about it. There are ways to avoid hurtful truths without being overtly dishonest. Give her a chance to let it go without getting into the details, I wouldn't force my judgments on her. If she really demands the truth, then you should trust she's got the maturity to deal with it, and you should tell her. I mean he should her. just my opinion! not trying to moralize here.

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 04:01 PM

He doesn't have to give her a boob complex by telling her exactly why. He should just tell her that he had a change of heart...period.

Yeah, that could be hurtful. But for some people it would actually be good to know. Better to know he has a boob problem rather than be left worrying about there being something wrong with her.

If a woman didn't want to date me cause my nuts were too saggy, and told me to my face, I'd see very clearly that the problem is her and not me. I'd think that I dodged a bullet there.

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:58 PM
Learn to love the sag!!!

Sag is beautiful!

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:57 PM
still don't quite understand what the big deal is.

what, none of you have ever been accosted in your own gender's bathroom? I was once in my high school. It ended pretty bad for me, and I felt horrible for months afterwards.

You're not safe anywhere unless you take proper precautions. If you don't want someone taking a leak where you personally don't think he/she should, the easiest option would be to wait until they have left.

But you can't possibly sit here and tell me that these people, sexual confusion not withstanding, don't deserve the same rights as other American citizens.

That is beyond sickening to me. You may as well say "no blacks allowed".

Oh, sorry, do you folks prefer "no coloreds"? Let's go with that then.

Probably might behoove you to read the whole thread. =)

I didn't read the whole thread. what are you responding to?

Both men and women's bathrooms have stalls. Both men and women can do everything in a stall if they want.

Whichever bathroom a trans person uses, they have a stall in which they can do everything they need to do. Who is being denied a bathroom?

I've noticed that most of your posts make no sense whatsoever, and are filled with straw men. In this post you do not reference the content you are responding to. I did read a half dozen previous posts, and your post didn't follow from any of them. Most likely this is because you are once again building up straw men.

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:48 PM
Yeah, you are right. I just tried looking for a good, safe tool from a trusted source that removes cortana with a simple click of an EXE, instead I found scripts you run from the command line.

Not sure if you might be interested in this privacy tool (which doesn't solve the cortana problem)

https://github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking

which I found here:

http://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/14/comparison-of-windows-10-privacy-tools/

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:29 PM
Edited by massagetrade on Fri 05/20/16 03:29 PM

I still don't quite understand what the big deal is.

what, none of you have ever been accosted in your own gender's bathroom? I was once in my high school. It ended pretty bad for me, and I felt horrible for months afterwards.

You're not safe anywhere unless you take proper precautions. If you don't want someone taking a leak where you personally don't think he/she should, the easiest option would be to wait until they have left.

But you can't possibly sit here and tell me that these people, sexual confusion not withstanding, don't deserve the same rights as other American citizens.

That is beyond sickening to me. You may as well say "no blacks allowed".

Oh, sorry, do you folks prefer "no coloreds"? Let's go with that then.

I didn't read the whole thread. what are you responding to?

Both men and women's bathrooms have stalls. Both men and women can do everything in a stall if they want.

Whichever bathroom a trans person uses, they have a stall in which they can do everything they need to do. Who is being denied a bathroom?

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:22 PM
Edited by massagetrade on Fri 05/20/16 03:23 PM

I heard a story IRL about a trans person in the work place using their preferred restroom, followed by another person suddenly declaring themselves trans and then hanging out in the womans room peeking through the cracks of the stalls.

If this continues, it looks like we are going to have to improve the quality of our stalls, and design new stalls with more privacy.

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:10 PM
There is no right answer to this, its just a question of what the two people want between them.

I expects _lots_ of privacy in the beginning. If our relationship evolves far enough, then we will eventually be comfortable with having almost no privacy.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25