Community > Posts By > JustScribbles

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 05/22/15 01:31 PM
I feel like someone (in a different post) read my mind! What a cool experience. happy

And Crystal, your effort was totally worth it. happy It looks great!

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:48 PM

Did you know I'm camped on my ranch? Probably for the last time.

Bittersweet, to say the least.

Did ya know that that's two posts in this thread that have piqued my curiosity?

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:55 PM
I'd kill to be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars but my next choice would be either Criminal Minds or Scorpion. (Those 3 and the Big Bang Theory are the only TV shows I've seen in the last 5 or 6 years...lol)

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:32 PM

I will never dispute a person's own experience.

I find more often than not if someone can not find what they are looking for then often they are looking in the wrong place and attracted by things that should signal you that a person has different values and behaviors than will ultimately make you very unhappy happy in the long run.

Generally people who are loyal, honest, and can maintain a long term relationship demonstrate that in their day to day lifestyle.

They have good family relationships, they stuck it out in school, they hold down a job, they pay their bills, and live with in their means. They use their brains and personality to catch you and keep you. There sexuality is reserved and the icing on the cake not the whole flavor of the minute.

Many years I have worked with younger vets and asked them what they really wanted? What would they want to come home too after the new wears off; say a year, five years, even when twenty years goes by? Did they see that in the women they were dating? I ask them are the words and actions that are falling out of that person the ones you will be able to live with? Do you even LIKE that person?

You don't pick a woman like you pick a running buddy. You don't pick a woman because she is a right now gal. And if she clearly doesn't like you the person she isn't ever going to stick around just because you help her or entertain her for the moment.

Chances are the woman that will make you happiest is someone you work with, lives in your neighborhood, and even knows the significant people in your life. She will be the one who remembers your work routines, your Momma or kids birthday, and tells you when you forget to roll the window up on your car door. It will be the little things that show she is considerate and not making you a slave to making her the center of the world. She isn't a Princess, and she might not even be picture perfect, but the words Thank You, please, may I help, and no are part of her da to day
vocabulary.

You want a woman with standards look for the standards then look at the woman and I bet money you will see plenty of "keepers".

They are certainly out in the world and even well represented her on Mingle. Good luck.

P.S. This guide is not gender specific . It applies just as well to men.

Outstanding post, 'Star. Brava! flowerforyou

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:28 PM

Hmmmm..yes be wary of scammers and catfishers and the attention whores who are addicted to talking to as many online people as they can get. Just be patient though ok? Not all like that and I wish you best in your search

Alright, who took Ms. T? This poster's been possessed and is not what we've come to expect. (And what's your secret?) surprised

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:25 PM
When dating used to be important to me, I likened it to mining diamonds. You've got to move a LOT of dirt to find the gems.

It's lots different now. I get more attention from folks because I'm not so focused on hooking up. Don't know why. More relaxed? More focused on bein' friendly than bein' frisky? Really don't know, but when it stopped being the reason I breathe it got a whole bunch easier.

*shrugs*

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:13 PM

The one with Ice Cube is called Biker Boyz

Yep! Thanks. I'm gonna drag that one up again one day soon.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:11 PM
Ah, nutz. I'm from Texas. Ain't no one-trick ponies here, darlin'.

Ride'em, Cowgirl! :banana:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:08 PM

Never liked the guy. Never thought he was funny. Still wondering HOW he got a show.

^^^This

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:07 PM
Be willingly distracted and show her just how much fun gentle can be. :wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:05 PM
Ohhh, hell yeah, Suz. Forgot all about the Italian Job. And girls that don't squeal about grease under their nails is a turn-on. :heart:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 09:57 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Wed 05/20/15 10:03 PM
Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry

and the chase in Ronin was waaaaay cool!

I don't remember the name of it, and it was bikes, not cars. But there was a flick that had Ice Cube as some kind of gang leader and the motorcycle stunt scenes rocked! The best of'em was a race to get ahead of a train. I don't even remember enough of it to get Google to give up the name. Outstanding stunt driving, though.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 09:56 PM
Drag a cooler full of intoxicants over and get him loaded enough to tell me about all the little fillys he's been bedding. :wink: :banana:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:49 PM

OMG! So hard to choose!!!! Which one of you boys wants to give me a ride to the grocery store? You all seem such expert drivers. *giggle*

If I was feelin' frisky, this'd be the best time and place to put on my 'Bend over, Baby and I'll drive ya home' T-shirt. drool

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:42 PM

Howdy All
Looking for my lesbian life partner

Rose? I didn't look at your profile but I'd swear I've got just the girl for ya. If I still had her pic, you'd freak. Y'all look so much alike, even down to the clothing, that you'd think I photoshopped you.

She's maybe a bit younger, mid to late 20's or so, but identical otherwise. You made me do a double take. waving surprised

Haven't run into her in awhile. Thought it was her posting, at first.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:35 PM
<----World's best cuddle-bug. drinker

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:29 PM

whew!

did you know, i just saved TWO lives? smokin

Didja know I haven't seen this thread in awhile and I'm twitching in anticipation to hear how you did that?

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:25 PM
rofl I used to do this for a living! Taught both cars and big trucks. I feel your pain.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 07:55 PM
I've got real issues with dishonesty. That said, there are things about myself that I don't share. At least, 'til recently.

I can definitely understand the mindset that goes with this situation. 'If you knew this about me, you wouldn't feel the same - and I'm so afraid of losing that.'

Love and affection sneaks up on us sometimes. When it does show up and becomes vital, threats to that continuing become boogey-men.

For me, the fact that I found her appealing in the first place is not going to change because she's chosen to trust me with something so intimate. Quite the opposite, in fact. Walk a mile in those moccasins. How intimidating; how much insecurity and fear has been set aside in order to share that with you?

I don't know if knowin' that ahead of time would've been a deal breaker or not. I'm not the average bear. And I'm a bit more than kinky.

I do know that honesty, even late in coming, is worth its weight in gold.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:41 PM
Never watched him before. *shrugs*

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25