Community > Posts By > 2OLD2MESSAROUND

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:01 AM
Tmommy stated >>>
Well it took three years but it finally happened..did ya ever have THE CONVO with your ex..you know the one where you re-hash all the issues you had in your marriage and say things like "if you had never allowed your brother to live with us everytime he needed to be rescued" oh ya well if you had stepped off boat and taken that land job ten years ago. You never wanted me to finish my degree oh ya well you never wanted to sell the house. You knew I felt overwhelmed trying raise these kids alone.

interesting conversation to hear for first time his admission that he failed to put his wife and family first and chose instead his career and that yes he did at times postpone me getting my degree for fear I would leave him but is proud of me now.never thought I would hear him say it.

you ever have that one convo that clears the air on things ya both argued about for so long?

Nope...but I've often wanted to be able to yank his 6'5" over weight body and his inflated ego up by his ankles and shake the ever-love'n cr*p out of him and see if any brains fell out! grumble
I was his #2 X-wife; found out about his 2� yr old little girl when I was 6 months pregnant with his baby boy {sheriff deputy served court papers on him for past due child support} --- that along with his inability to keep a job and just spend his time fishing ended our marriage rapidly!
But I respected his parents and made sure that we - they kept in touch and got to see their grandson! Then he did a repeat performance and we found out he'd got another {even younger woman PG} so my son has 2 - step sisters from 2 other women and that louse didn't pay child support for ANY OF HIS CHILDREN - EVER...small town legal systems threaten a lot of verbal cr*p but rarely ever follow through with the ACTION.

Anyway --- I'm happy you had a 'Clear The Air' moment with your EX; I'd be afraid that mine would end up with a DOA and I'd be serving time :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:50 AM
Pretty_Woman stated >>>
I don't like the clothes or style of rappers. We all have our preferences. I don't like the over-done make-up on some women. Not keen on the pencilled-on eyebrows, or tans that are literally orange or too dark for the person. I don't understand how some women can be bothered with all that. It would take up too much of my time. Pencilling on, our eyebrows. Weren't we born with them attached to our face? What's that even about? False nails look fake if they aren't filed down. Teeth that are too white and teeth that are too yellow/green/brown. Seen it all. whoa laugh

My father always had this saying: 'don't go out looking like a FRENCH WHORE'...he really had issues with women and makeup applied like it was pasted on! laugh Once I was chauffeuring this elderly guy to his doctors appointments and he asked if I would be able to get him around in Wally-World so he could just do a little shopping --- so we did and as I was pushing him around to 'whatever' he wanted to look at another of the 'LOCAL LADIES' stopped by to speak to him! She wasn't but 5' feet walking away when he stated: "why the hell does that ole' woman my age want to look like a 'FRENCH WHORE' in public" noway I nearly 'P'ed' my undies LMAO while trying to shove him down another isle so she didn't hear what he'd stated rather loudly! surprised And yes; her jet black dyed hair - her blood red lipstick - those two round circles of rouge - on top of her overly bronzed-fake-baked-skin-tone; but her deceased husband and her children were considered the 'PILLARS OF OUR SMALL TOWN'...

Sweet Jesus - I'm all for 'NATURAL' without all the layers of over done/to much fake/exaggerated/ processed looking elderly ladies slaphead

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:13 AM

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 05:58 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/21/15 05:59 AM
Debbie stated >>>
oh meeee god, a message off a naked man apart from a cap over his winky surprised surprised surprised

Aren't you so sorely tempted to return a message that LOL's at their stupidity?
And yet we never need to encourage such A$$ swipe behavior --- but it's like - 'WTH' were they thinking:
Oh, hell yes honey-bunny,
PLEASE send me a NUDE PHOTO of you so I can remind you ...

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 05:51 AM
I raised a son; rural America - farm area and it's so much easier for those little dudes. LOL :wink:

But my older sister had 6 children; 4 girls & 2 sons...she was mentally DRAINED trying to get her first born little girl to even want to try --- so she just quit trying to force the issue and waited for her daughter to 'BE READY' and it was so much easier --- the daughter was almost 3� before the DESIRE to have pull up pants was 'her idea'.

It's never easy when 'WE TRY' to manage our children by society guidelines/rules for what they should be doing by a certain age!!! They're all uniquely different and some things you just can't force!
Good Luck and enjoy ALL of her learning skills to their fullest. :tongue:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 05:39 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/21/15 05:39 AM

~Sunday~Sunday~Sunday morning...it's going to be a real scorcher in the :heart: land today; yesterday we had a good breeze...today, not so lucky!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 05:30 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/21/15 05:31 AM

Yesterday - my life was about receiving; not quite what I'm used too since I've always been the volunteer that was giving...but yesterday those worker-B's that did so much to repair the water rot on my roof --- WOW

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/21/15 04:58 AM
AnnieRooRoo posted >>>
Note stay off m2 until finish degree work. See you all in one week. So close.
Oh my gosh this will be hard

GO GET'M GIRL...You can do this~~~

NTS - remain calm as the repairs were completed on my roof problems; not quite the way my dear pops would have done the job but then again he wasn't here - bit my tongue and went inside :wink: ohwell

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 07:25 PM

THAT WAS JUST SOOOOOO RIGHTEOUS ~~~~~~

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 04:28 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sat 06/20/15 04:32 PM
Not only is the sounds horrific to most of our 'Furry Family Members'...it's also equally horrific to those military service humans that are dealing with their own demons and PTSD issues!
Know your NEIGHBORS - find out if any were activity duty military - be considerate of their emotional stress!

For some veterans, the days leading up to Independence Day are fraught with stress and fear. Extending a little courtesy to those with this sign outside their homes can go a long way.

As the veteran writes in the above Facebook post, those suffering from PTSD know that the Fourth of July is going to involve fireworks. It'��s the unexpected fireworks that require forewarning. Please keep an eye out for this sign and notify their families if you plan to celebrate Independence Day early.

Here - they sell fireworks 3 weeks ahead of the actual date; the local law is they're only to shoot them off 3 days prior to that 4th and ONLY AT THAT TIME...but there are plenty of thoughtless humans that ignore that LOCAL LAW and those sounds carry on for weeks before - during - after the 4th of JULY! grumble

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 12:45 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sat 06/20/15 12:46 PM
Well, more layers being pulled away and the character of Dylann Roof is getting some light of day~~~leaving a paper trial/internet postings; I'm quite sure his defense team will hope he just PLEADS QUILTY and saves them trying to work with his logic - and save the county tax payers more legal money!

Authorities investigate whether racist manifesto was written by alleged S.C. gunman
By Lenny Bernstein, Peter Holley & Sari Horwitz June 20 at 2:13 PM
WPOST ARTICLE

Authorities were working Saturday to determine whether the man accused of killing nine African Americans in a venerable Charleston, S.C. church left a racist manifesto targeting blacks, Jews and Hispanics that was found on a Web site, a denunciation that appears to offer a rationale for the shootings.

The broadside, loaded with offensive racial characterizations of blacks and others, includes the declaration that '��someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.'

'��I have no choice,'�� reads part of that final section, titled An Explanation. '��I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is [the] most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country.'��

Federal and local law enforcement authorities said they were trying to determine whether the declaration was the work of Dylann Roof, the 21-year-old man accused of gunning down nine people at a bible study in Charleston'��s historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church Wednesday night. It was not clear that Roof had written the words, but they accompanied 60 photos, mostly of him, on the site.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/authorities-investigate-whether-racist-manifesto-was-written-by-sc-gunman/2015/06/20/f0bd3052-1762-11e5-9ddc-e3353542100c_story.html

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 12:23 PM
mcarr91 asked >>>
My ex was always joking (I think) that in an emergency she would save the dogs and cats before her mom. So whats the first thing you would save in an emergency or natural disaster?

In my emergency tote: cd's with family history/cd's with family photo's {dating back to gr-grandparents era}, medical history, my med list, my legal papers for my home/land...then my out the door grabs or into my basement {for tornadoes}: my 3 dogs - my mother's 2 parakeets - my purse - my keys - my cell phone!

Extra flashlights - emergency kits - water - extra pet food are already in place down there! :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 12:03 PM
funkyfranky stated >>>
I have just read the news in which Mr Obama states that racism remains a blight on society.
Well Mr President you need to choose your words more carefully.
Your very words will do nothing but add to racial tensions and indeed will ingrain racism even deeper into society.
This was not a racist attack, racism was the excuse for some vile thug to murder innocent people.

How can we even begin to make a better world when our so called leaders refuse to see that society as a whole needs to change.

2old2 replied >>>
Seriously - you've missed all the things that Dylann Roof has stated - his RACIAL DISCUSSION's with his childhood friend - his ugly thought process about 'keeping the races separated'...

RIGHT~~~ noway Alrighty then!!! wink

FunkyFrank posted >>>
No I didn't see that, but I saw one of his black friends stating that he never mentioned race to him once.
Regardless, society needs to change which was the point of my post.

Hmmm...one of Dylann's Black Friends; Ok...that's plausible and it's just as likely that Dylann wouldn't ever tell a 'BLACK FRIEND' what his inner most feelings were/are about his bigoted/racist intentions - he'd not have the courage!
Mental midgets like this Dylann are only brave within their own skin color groups -- or when they have a weapon in their hands!
Shuts off all logical thought process and just sqeeeeeeeze the trigger and walk away like 'KING OF THE HILL'!

I went off track of your 'INTENT' once you started hacking away at what our POTUS stated - especially when he's bi-racial - has a right to his opinion - when all the reports that are provided to him and stating the same thing!

But I will agree with the rest of you post; and yet sadly due to the ILK of the NRA and their BS propaganda techniques there will never be a major change in this country that holds the worst records for violent crimes in civilized nations! IMO flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:51 AM
OMG...if anyone see/finds/knows about a campaign button or bumper sticker --- please - PLEASE let me know; I collect them! :banana:

GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE >>>

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:38 AM
funkyfranky stated >>>
I have just read the news in which Mr Obama states that racism remains a blight on society.
Well Mr President you need to choose your words more carefully.
Your very words will do nothing but add to racial tensions and indeed will ingrain racism even deeper into society.
This was not a racist attack, racism was the excuse for some vile thug to murder innocent people.
How can we even begin to make a better world when our so called leaders refuse to see that society as a whole needs to change.
We make toy guns for children to play with for gods sake.
We make constant excuses for violent men yet we hardly ever just throw the key away.
The bankers brought the world to its knees and thousands lost their homes and jobs, yet the bank bosses were given what amounts to a slap on the wrist.
Inaction breeds contempt.
The answer starts with education, what kind of society and schools do we have that teaches ambition is more important than self-abnegation.
Our leaders give these rip roaring speeches against violence when they in actual fact, invite a lot of it.
We need to teach that giving is better than receiving.
We need to teach that your number one goal in life should be to help others, not help yourself.
I learned more in school about Hitler than I did about the Dalai Lama and that simply can't be right.

Seriously - you've missed all the things that Dylann Roof has stated - his RACIAL DISCUSSION's with his childhood friend - his ugly thought process about 'keeping the races separated'...

RIGHT~~~ noway Alrighty then!!! :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:30 AM

...apparently, my left hand and personality are not coordinated...ohwell

Scoobert stated >>>
Same here...it says I should be an A. But in reality I'm none of the listed. ohwell

I also don't understand how this is in the games thread???what oops

I was testing the rationale for why/how certain threads/topics get slammed into some really 'ODD' - 'ABBYNORMAL' genres; for instance...I put a topic out there about the 'TallyWackers vs HOOTERS' and it was dumped into the COOKING/Recipe genre --- WTF slaphead

So...when it doubt --- just dump a NEW TOPIC in some open hole and see what happens with it after that :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 10:14 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sat 06/20/15 10:15 AM
FunconVenntional stated >>>
laugh drinker :banana: rofl :banana: drinker laugh

I gotta give SuzQ66 MAJOR PROPS for comedic timing! The zebra is a freaking' riot to begin with and exponentially funnier with the progressive release.smitten

I need to find a how to wiki on how to post in chat forums. It's been over a decade and I remember nothing. whoa

Way down at the bottom of our Forum main page is a place just for those questions/problems http://mingle2.com/topic/199646

I printed this first page/post off --- all my other communities have 'NEW & IMPROVED' ways of moving/fonts/youtube inclusive images...so I too had to rethink my ways of getting around in here!

BTW - WELCOME ABOARD...

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:28 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sat 06/20/15 09:29 AM
RebelArcher stated >>>
Now go back to Canada and get off our lawn.

WOW...that's being a REAL UGLY AMERICAN - IMHO could you have at least soften it up with a 'SMILEY FACE' LOL or just JOKING!

Good Grief... SMH

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:26 AM
Tomato posted >>>

notice anything funny about the jacket? here is the original photo the media posted.

now, im sure you see some difference in those 2 pictures right?

theres a website called Fotoforensics.com, from theyre analysis of the 2 pictures, seems like the 1 with the obama logo is the real picture, and the one with the other flags has been edited and faked.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=bba3e2dff5a66fef760b998e37e9d5f12ae33db0.158044

maybe its just me, but something about this whole story just doesnt add up.

I noticed that image and the color enhanced patches on the left side of his jacket right away; but as with everything that is photo cropped/hyped up and just out right lies that keep getting spread around via our FB/Myspace/Internet/twitter/snapchat etc., etc., --- rarely do people care about the TRUTH!

Refreshing to see that you do...TY; you restored my faith in our young humans! flowerforyou drinker

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:17 AM
Just came in from outside; getting some saplings pruned up and my roofing helpers finally showed up...fixing some water damage from a bad spot {inside corner] on my metal roof --- causing water damage & rot! I'll bet they'll be wishing they'd got here way earlier - like I suggested! :tongue:

Rather interesting how my states region was cooler then Alaska's during the same time frame for these stats!

According to the NOAA and NASA, the first five months of this year are the hottest since records started being kept in 1880. The data put 2015 on track to be the warmest year on record — a mark currently held by 2014. In addition, Weather Underground notes that the month of May saw three billion-dollar weather disasters: the brutal heat wave in India, mass flooding in China, and the ongoing drought crisis in California and other western states. But, hey — don't get crazy like Pope Francis and decide that we need to get serious about curbing our carbon emissions.

Prayers for safe journey for SitkaRains...arrive safe & sound!