Community > Posts By > 2OLD2MESSAROUND

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 12/19/15 01:39 PM

Hope it's not 2 late...enjoy your special day in your most favorite way!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 07/06/15 11:34 AM

Enjoy your special day and may those 'BOYS' spoil you rotten!
Or at least acknowledge your Birthday! LOL

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 07/06/15 06:10 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Mon 07/06/15 06:11 AM
Debbie stated >>>
bottle fed, I was prem and a twin so I weighed less than 5 pound and spent a while in hospital ( my twin beat me up in the womb lol) :laughing: so I can honestly say ive never had a boobie in my mouth apart from my own surprised j/k :laughing:

my parents said I was a pain because it took me 4 hours to drink a bottle and the next one was due ha ha

and my twin would knock his back and then chuck it all up back up ha ha. greedy little shite

MightyMoses stated >>>
there's two of you??love

I'll lay odds on that like this response where the member was unable to READ - only was fixated on the mental image and totally - utterly missed where Debbie clearly stated the gender of her 'TWIN'...and yet she was polite enough to restate that for 'confused in the conversation!'

Any topic about BOOBS = rendering the 'Male Species' - deaf/mute/blind & confused whoa slaphead :thumbsup:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 07/06/15 05:04 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Mon 07/06/15 05:05 AM

HOT - HOT - HOT, with thunderstorms rolling in by noon today!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 07/06/15 04:44 AM

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 08:34 PM
melmaxx posted >>>
Gracie....goodnight asleep

Goodnight Gracie - Goodnight Irene - I'll see you in my dreams~~~~

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 08:26 PM
NASCAR stated >>>
Iam looking for a good ol gal that can drive the gettaway car why i go in to the bank and make a withdraw...any takers?

Oh, I'd be up for that...except it would need to be during the day time...and after I got my chores done ...and if we could possibly be home before the heat of the day set in ...and I would really have to be back home before 3:30 so I could be here to check on my chickens and wet their pens down again to cool them off...:banana:
So if you will be able to manage those criteria for me --- then I'll be your driver for you---what's my cutwhat

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 06:56 PM

The numbers of published / well versed members seems to grow in leaps & bounds! WELL DONE...how exciting. flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 06:49 PM
I can't help but believe that this nation - once called Rhodesia - and cut free from UK's rule has been accepting our American dollars and filling the presidents pockets; and the humanitarian aid {food/health care/agriculture assistance/medical supplies} have all been nothing more the products for the President to sell or hoard for his own personal gain!

And another African Nations allows their own country humans to suffer unspeakable horrors!

We need to stop this handing money over to those bastards without proof that they are sending in the supplies and nutrition to those areas that need it --- rant

Why is it always 'AMERICAN DOLLARS' to save everyone in the WORLD?

U.S.-ZIMBABWE RELATIONS

The United Kingdom formally granted independence to Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) in 1980, following years of conflict between minority white rulers and majority black guerilla movements. The United States was the first nation to open an embassy in the country, and it pledged assistance toward the Zimbabwean Government's goals of postwar reconstruction, distribution and development of land, and the development of skilled manpower.

Robert Gabriel Mugabe was elected as Zimbabwe’s first prime minister in 1980 and became president in 1987 after changes to the constitution created an executive presidency. He has remained in power ever since.

In 2001, the United States began imposing targeted sanctions on the Government of Zimbabwe, including restrictions on U.S. support for multilateral financing, financial sanctions against selected individuals and entities, travel sanctions against selected individuals, a ban on transfers of defense items and services, and a suspension of non-humanitarian government-to-government assistance. Despite strained political relations, the United States is a leading provider of humanitarian assistance to the people of Zimbabwe, providing more than $150 million in humanitarian assistance, much of which was food aid, in 2012.

During the period between 2000 and 2008, the United States took a leading role in condemning the Zimbabwean Government's increasing assault on human rights and the rule of law, and joined much of the world community in calling for the Government of Zimbabwe to embrace a peaceful democratic evolution.

[color=red}While relatively peaceful, the presidential and parliamentary elections of July 2013 were deeply flawed, and the United States and others in the international community concluded that the polls did not represent the will of the Zimbabwean people.

The United States shares the same fundamental interest as the Zimbabwean people: a stable, peaceful, democratic Zimbabwe that reflects the people’s will and provides for their needs. Our support for the people of Zimbabwe includes ensuring that those few Zimbabweans using their positions of power to undermine Zimbabwe’s democratic progress are not benefiting from their actions. We have made it clear that the easing of restrictive measures, including targeted sanctions and travel bans, will only occur in the context of credible, transparent, and lasting democratic reforms.

U.S. Assistance to Zimbabwe

U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) assistance to Zimbabwe since 2002 has focused on HIV/AIDS prevention, democracy and governance programs, humanitarian assistance, economic growth and agriculture, and investing in people. In 2000, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) began a direct assistance program. CDC's program consists of prevention of HIV transmission; improved care of persons with HIV/AIDS; surveillance, monitoring, and evaluation of the epidemic; and health sector infrastructure support.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/5479.htm

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 06:25 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 07/05/15 06:57 PM
SitkaRains stated >>>
Oh hells bells who is making the delivery...
I will take them anyway ...

pinkbunny posted >>>

tongue2 ...lol

Well, IamWhoIam; started this hunger fest --- seems only right that she make the rounds and delivery the 'tater goods'! :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 06:01 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 07/05/15 06:17 PM
2015 World Cup Soccer Team TEAM USA

The USA - USA - USA Women's Team 5 - 2 beat Japan

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:51 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 07/05/15 06:12 PM
vejjcar posted >>>
Watch-out Christians, the trend may be coming your way!

SitkaRains stated >>>
all rightie then.. I will keep the light onslaphead

I've got my security light on; back door & front door --- they might be drawn towards the 'LIGHT' but the 'ZAP' will be their DOOM!!! Bwaahahahaaaaaa

BTW - to the club Vejjcar...we be a rowdy bunch of wise acres around here - and it does get worse way later in the day!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:18 PM
RebelArcher posted >>>
Japan closes to 4-2 and U.S. answers right back....5-2!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:11 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 07/05/15 05:19 PM
CrystalFairy posted >>>
Happy, my baby girl is home! Not really home, of course, but still :)
We went to see my son at work tonight (a restaurant) and stayed there till he finished, so they've seen each other again as well, first time after more than 2 years.
Mom is happy, having both her children close for a few weeks! And I held both of them in me arms. Felt danged good!

Nothing fills the heart of a mother then to have her brood snuggled right there beside her; hope you snagged someone to take photo's for you! So happy for you and the lovely time you are able to have with your children! flowerforyou

FIFA Women's SOCCER --- TEAM USA 5 - 2 right now after intermission USA - USA is ahead

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:43 PM
RebelArcher posted >>>
Gave one back.....4-1 in the 30th min.

That's OK...need it to be a great played game; don't want to annihilate the Japan's soccer team... whoa

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:26 PM
VS

KICK'N BUTT AND TAKE'N CONTROL!!!!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 01:10 PM

IamWhoIam posted >>>
I want mashed potatoes or French fries. Starch craving...

SitkaRains replied >>>
Oh dang it Girl now I want a big plate of fries with cheese onions and bacon bits on them.. Dang it..

I was going to post I wanted something else I don't even remember now..

2OLD I love sweet potato fries they are the best.. With all the toppings..

OMG - that's a Heart Attack On A Platter {that's what our local hang out calls the FF's smothered in Gooey Goodness} --- I love mine straight up with the peelings on them and ketchup on the side!
And my SWEET TATER FF's --- baked and naked --- nothing on them either!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 12:47 PM
IamWhoIam posted >>>
I want mashed potatoes or French fries. Starch craving...

:banana: Happy to see I'm not the only one that 'SUFFERS' from potato cravings! :wink:

Have you tried any of those 'SWEET POTOTO' French Fries yet? OMG - they are the 'BOMB'---love em and they don't take near as long to prepare/heat up/re-heat in the oven!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 10:56 AM
Jesusprincessmt state >>>
I don't want to spend my birthday alone

:cry: WELL - POOP; sure wish there was somebody that you could call and just go do something spontaneous with like: bowling - rolling skating - walk around the local parks or zoo - go get an ice cream cone - go see a matinee movie - go the local lake - cook a hot dog & have some smores! flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 07/05/15 10:40 AM
moms333 stated >>>
nah nothing is happening at the school I've checked and he has actually made friends and is learning social etiquette. He doesn't want to get into the taxi because he wants to go back to bed. Lol.

2old2 stated >>>
LMAO - Oh, being the 'TYPICAL TEENAGER'; how normal is that ??? bless his heart. There is a huge surge in the 'later starting' time here in the States...they've found that pubescent young humans biological clock is geared for a later start time; and instead of pushing/punishing that age group they are allowing the middle school thru high schools to start 1 - 1� hrs later then the grade school. Seems to be working quite well; tardiness is decreased and so is absentee's as well.

WHO KNEW WE OLDER HUMANS COULD ACTUALLY LEARN SOME NEW TRICKS slaphead

moms333 replied >>>
I read my son this and he said they should do it here, my reply was...well my body clock said I should get up at 9 but reality says I have to get up at 5 lol.

Back when my son was on his 'WRESTLING PHASE' and along with his need to balance protein intake vs weight gains or losses --- his need to get up and around in the early morning hours for 'Weight Class' was primary function for him! I started making his own power/protein shakes the night before and adding some instant coffee into his morning brew!
It helped him quite a bit --- since I've always been a early riser 4 - 5 am; I'd take his power shake into his bedroom around an hour prior to his needing to roll out and he'd have it while trying to come around & wake up. That was pre-iced coffee era and we tried several different blends of combination of milk/no milk/fruit drinks/and combinations before we found one that he'd actually chug down on his way out the door.

Good Luck and forcing humans out of bed before their bodies tell them 'IT'S TIME TO GET UP SUNSHINE'...has always been a PAIN IN THE ARSE ...IMHO :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25