Community > Posts By > 2OLD2MESSAROUND

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:51 AM
Hmmmm, not so sexy but they bring me comfort:

In the Fall - Winter months it's --- what's left of my hubby's T-shirts and his boxers!!!

Now that's an erotic image that will work better
than a 'COLD SHOWER' :banana:

But in the summer months I'm

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:39 AM
All six of my siblings had 'nicknames':

Katy - katydid
Barbara - angel
Ed - Georgey
Roy - Rabbit
Me/mine - sissy
Madeline - cookie

dad & mom - fred & ethel happy :banana:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:34 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Wed 07/01/15 08:35 AM

First Ever Ginger Pride Festival In England To Happen In 2016

It's been a great year to be proud. Just yesterday, in an historic and dramatic day for the USA, the Supreme Court votes in favor of same-sex marriage. And now, after finally receiving their own emoji - ginger people are campaigning to have their first festival in the UK celebrating their fiery locks.

This year the Dutch are to hold their tenth successive Roodharigendag festival, otherwise known as Redhead Day and the UK's first Ginger Pride Walk was hosted in Edinburgh - with a throng of Scottish marchers standing up against gingerism and bluey bullying.

And now England is following suit. The organizer of this event, 43-year old pizza delivery driver Stuart Parry, is spearheading this red revolution in Plymouth. Sporting a ginger mohican and a t-shirt which reads 'TEAM GINGE,' he told the Plymouth Herald:

"I wonder if we're approaching a time when bullying gingers is over [...] When I was much younger and out at a night club a young lady came up to me and said 'wow, your hair is lovely, where did you get it done?'"

Parry plans to set a date for summer 2016 after having a successful meeting with his wife and a few other supporters of the cause. They're planning on having a local celebrity judge a 'gingerbread decorating competition' along with live music and a cavalcade of family-friendly, non-discriminative fun. That means all you blondes, brunettes and black-haired beauties are welcome to join too.

They believe that they've booked a moderately ambitious venue with a capacity of 150-200. But with the coverage that this has been receiving in the media, they may need somewhere bigger...

CORRECTION: It's been brought to my attention that Redhead Day UK, an all-day event dedicated to the celebration of ginger pride has been running strong since 2013 in England. Manchester have hosted the first two years and now the event is coming to the capital this year on the 12th September. No need to wait until next year and trek to Plymouth gingers and gingerphiles - you may regale yourselves in London very soon.

Do they have such events here in the USA?

Would you attend - have you ever attended such functions?

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:35 AM
2 true that ~~~

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:06 AM
OMG ~~~ I've not read one that 'SICK & TWISTED'; mine have been gigolo's/sexually explicate - way to graphically inclined to say what they are wanting!!!

Good Grief; well the internet is just another opportunity for perversion of all KINDS! ill shocked

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:02 AM
seanoh15 posted >>>
im backing the original post that women arent profound as men and all the great writers and poets are men

mightymoe replied >>>
kind of stupid... men don't listen to poetry, while women do... so who would be trying to impress who?

SitkaRains replied >>>
I knew if I waited long enough someone would point out the obvious... Also doesn't it stand to reason that the writer and the listener have to be equally profound. If not then the writer would have no audience and the listener would be utterly bored

I used to think that men {20th century man} wasn't interested in Poetry or anything close to that; then I had a English teacher ask me if I've ever looked at the lyrics of the music that I was playing {she said redundantly playing laugh} and by golly --- she was right!

Our musicians/all those bands/regardless of the genre...are just poetry put to music!

Gave me a new perspective to how those wonderfully gifted humans do what they do so I'm able to enjoy their work flowers

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:50 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Wed 07/01/15 06:51 AM
calebword stated >>>
Hi Just need friends to talk with hehe

WELCOME and DON'T WE AII ~~~

Find a topic/thread - read it - jump in and join the conversation - or start one of your own - but you might want to check out the Mingle Rules first; I've messed up a couple of times slaphead :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:45 AM
friendly_woman posted >>>
At least I can get my laundry done. Now that I've got rid of the flood water. Hope it never happens again. That's how unpredictable life truly is. You really DON'T know what's going to happen next.

UGH...I really dislike flood water clean up; but I had a question...don't the rental place {UBC universal building code} insist that there be a metal pan under your washer & water heater?

Not that those little 4" deep pans will contain all of that water but it sure slows down the amount of area that it spreads into before some one finds the problem?

Debbie - I know what you mean; I've found some really 'CREEPY' - Ghastly profiles; now if they're age - distance has managed to get through my FILTERS I just delete them straight off! scared ill

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:38 AM
DevilDog stated >>>
I have run many distribution centers out of South Ca.99% of the workers in the warehouses are Mexican. And 99% are illegal. Businesses get around that by going thru a employment agency.. and there is no shortage of them. The agencies " take care of everything". That is how businesses get around that.

Hell, Ca. even gives illegals drivers licenses, because fact is, if they were to deport all of the Mexicans in that area the economy would come to a stand still. As these Mexicans do the jobs that most American kids don't want to do anymore, i.e. cut your grass, make your food, paint your house, work in low paying jobs ect. ( you know, the jobs we did as teenagers).

So, in my opinion the American government AND the American people allowed this to happen.. mostly in part for cheap labor.

And with that we now have a huge drug and gang problem and a strain on our infrastructure services ( hospitals, medical clinics, schools). Most of these people get paid under the table or a portion under the table, so no tax is being paid either.

Lets call it the way it is, they get here and first thing they do..have a kid.. Bingo!!.. your in.

In my town they built a Mexican outreach medical clinic.. no questions asked.. just come it. no payment required. And all I see is young Mexican woman pushing baby strollers. I have never seen or even heard of a INS raid.

Although every week the Mexican names in the police log in the local newspaper grows and grows.

1) you can't abuse and verbally annilate the plethora of humanity in the way that 'Ole Comb Over' has done! {see the other thread} where I posted - provided the link - for his all time TOP 5 worst humiliating - vitriolic attacks against many nationalities & women too whoa

2) in his announcement spewed rhetoric: "I'll build a wall between Mexico & USA - make Mexico pay for it - and I'll get it built cheaply"; well hell yes, all of your construction {ie homes included} were built with cheap Mexican labor...did your foreman's check for proof of citizenship? Not Likley grumble

Devildog - I'll have to agree with you on your post! In the 70's while working on Quarter Horse farms & the Aksarben thorough bred race track; the number of illegals and they're system for coming up and into America was via the Rio Grande and the underground of the Quarter Horse {big money in Texas}! Oh, sure there'd be the occasional 'GREEN CARD' Immigration Check ups; but with just enough money to those {few & far between inspectors} you got to keep you 'illegals working' with zero down time!

Every 3 months; the **warning** phone calls would start making the rounds of the Quarter horse farms and the thoroughbred race tracks! Even the illegals had their own 'mafia bosses' that would come around and obtain money from those working young men {mostly 16 - 20 yrs old}---their paying the 'FIELD BOSS' for finding the jobs for them; this pay back had no end game - the bribes went on forever!

When we relocated back to this area {1999 mid central KS}; I was shocked and appalled by the increase of illegals to the area --- 65% of the population in the school district I was working as a Para-professional at was illegal children! OMG --- but they're parents were employed at the local IBP {iowa beef packers} meat packing plant. Commerce/packer plants/equine industry/crop growers/and now builders have allowed this to happen and encouraged it as well --- our country has been turning a 'BLIND EYE' to this illegal activity for --- well since the 70's for sure! rant

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:17 AM
LTme posted >>>
Certainly S2.
But it's utterly routine. It's the rule, not the exception; inaccuracies of early reports.

It was reported the escapees used power-tools.

Sweat says no, that they used only unpowered tools, and worked at it for months before they completed their escape.

It may help explain how an entire cell-block could be present, and not hear the goings on.

------------------

Initial reports of Sweat's being double-tapped made it seem like a risky ID.
Those reports didn't mention the Trooper actually speaking to the escapee before he fired.

PS
btw
Reports vary.
- Some say Sweat was shot in the back.
- Some say he was shot in the torso.
- Some say he got one in each shoulder.

On the latter;
- either Sweat very lucky, or
- the shooter impressively accurate.

Two consecutive non-lethal torso shots, at range, is not as easy as one might guess.

Didn't you both see any of these still photo's on our media updates ?

Look at how close he went down to that tree line - and possible escape! WOW...and there's blood on the center of his T-shirt; could be from exit wounds ...

And then this one when the medics were checking him over; no shoulder wounds - just center chest area wounds {could be exit or entrance wounds}

And then this; David Sweats 'MOM'; now that's heart wrenching...gotta feel for the 'MOM'! Bless her heart brokenheart

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:59 AM
Tmommy stated >>>
Whew tired but we got it done happy

I was wondering just how warm/hot it was for all of you while you were doing that 'MOVE IN'...it's horrible in the :heart: land~~~

I backed my KIA up to the chicken coup/shed door - unloaded the feed bags - mixed up chicken food - sprayed their outside runs down with cold well water - put some fresh flakes of alfalfa in each pen - gathered up the feed sacks and came back in! Drenched with sweat - no breeze yet but at least it was only 85� grumble

2 HOT - 2 HOT - just 2 DANG HOT spock

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:48 AM
Tonight in Montreal the #2 ranked team, the USA women's soccer team plays the ladies from Germany, the #1 ranked team in the world according to FIFA, to see who gets a chance to play for the 2015 World Cup championship against either England or Japan on Sunday.

Looks like the 'ODD MAKERS' have picked Japan over England in this up coming match...

Prediction: Japan 2-1 England

Japan are a class above the Canadians, though. The reigning champions have meandered through this competition with a quiet authority, and up to this point, they’ve looked in complete control in all of their matches.

It was the same against Australia in the quarterfinals. Although the determined Aussie defending shut down Japan’s intricate players for long spells, there was a sense of inevitability about Mana Iwabuchi's winning goal.

Nonetheless, as noted here by Paul Carr of ESPN, Japan do seem to have some issues killing teams off completely.

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:34 AM
donnyrover stated >>>
Start a thread/topic/subject matter about your POV --- Robin started this one about the WORLD FIFA GAMES.
And I'm quite certain that you'll get some action wink

Yes I know what its about and I am stating my opinion about it. When I start talking about football on this site (soccer to some of you) all I get Is NFL.Off topic no, opinion

So that's an 'OUT' {allowable bad manners = RUDE} for you to do this to Robin --- WOW, how mature of you! noway

BTW - did you complain to the proper authorities? = MODS...most likely 'NO' slaphead so you troll the other threads and just disrupt!
COOL --- pay backs are HELL ~~~ drinker

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Tue 06/30/15 08:04 PM
photofinish99 posted >>>
you stupid cow

mightymoe asked >>> ??? who are you talking to?what

noway
He's new - he might be lost and thought he was posting on another thread! slaphead

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Tue 06/30/15 07:42 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Tue 06/30/15 07:59 PM
LTme asked >>>
Multiple issues here:

- What are our essential spending priorities?

- What spending can we / should we reduce or eliminate *?

And how can we stop being lied to about it?

1) put a 5 yr moratorium on 'ALL' foreign aid; reconfigure/revaluate those countries that are working with the articles for the funding - cut lose those that have been drinking from the benefit well but aren't following the mandates!
Especially in humanitarian issues!

This is quite the eye opener; top countries asking for AID in 2015
Israel = 3 million/ Afghanistan = 1,595 million/
Egypt = 1,506 million million/Pakistan = 881,880
Nigeria = 720,892 /Jordan = 671,000/ Tanzania = 589,886
Kenya = 553,891 / Ethiopia = 482,251 / Uganda = 474,484

http://i.imgur.com/A9HYF6N.jpg

And if you think that blowing all that 'FREE American Bucks' is helping us within the UN for voting power --- think again!

2) audit the DOD; it's never had a audit done on their books and that became flagrantly obvious during the mass losses of CASH {32+million} during the Iraq & Afghanistan aggressive action 10+years and still costing us mega bucks.

3) equality in our tax base; stop providing the upper echelon their superior tax breaks and enforce a 'FAIR SHARE'

There's more but my eyes are burning and I need to go to bed! waving

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Tue 06/30/15 07:01 PM
no1hpD asked >>>
Omg.. is that on right now?.. I saw the commercial the other day.. looks interesting..... I don't know how long they can keep a series going about zoo animals though..lol.... but you never know maybe they will make a show about Noah's Ark...lol.wink wink

Ohhhh, you missed it; out on the African savannah and the lions - they be communicating with each other! Planned an attack for some hunters --- Eat'n humans or just killing them for sport; now that's the question!!! scared

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Tue 06/30/15 06:56 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Tue 06/30/15 06:57 PM
no1phD stated >>>
climbs up on the hill.. sets up his lawn chair...hmm..... does anybody have any.M&m's..... I brought a cooler of Dr Pepper... and a big bowl of popcorn..

.. I think this topic is about to get interesting..lmao.... on with the show..laugh :wink:

Oh...haven't had my Dr. Pepper fix for today; I've got a pan of warm brownies {with nuts and � without nuts}...
Seems like a re-run but with a different main character picking up where simpltim left off noway

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Tue 06/30/15 06:47 PM
Look'n good so far...might have to watch all 13 episodes of this one.

Beware of dog — and cat, lion, tiger, bear and any animal species that isn't human.

That's the essence of CBS' Zoo (Tuesdays, 9 p.m. ET/PT), a 13-episode thriller based on James Patterson's bestseller (with co-author Michael Ledwidge) that examines a series of animal attacks against humans taking place all over the world.

Jackson Oz (James Wolk, Mad Men), an American zoologist guiding African safaris, is at Zoo's center: After witnessing the devastation of a lion attack, he finds connections to his late father's controversial ideas about animals turning on people.

This 'Zoo' trip might be too far out

"It feels like this show is a summer blockbuster, but just on the small screen. It keeps you on the edge of your seat," Wolk says. "You have the Jurassic Park-ness of it, which is the exciting, dangerous aspect of it. You have really great character development by this group of writers and James."

Wolk stops short of saying Zoo makes a political statement: "First and foremost, it's meant to entertain." But he acknowledges a "wider message" about how man's actions are affecting the environment, and so does Patterson.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/29/cbs-summer-thriller-zoo-based-on-james-patterson-novel/29003463/

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Tue 06/30/15 06:35 PM
LTme stated >>>
2A,
Sadly, they could have been better at specifying the separation of Church and State.

It's embarrassing how few U.S. citizens know whether the phrase "separation between Church and State" appears in our Constitution, or in the Declaration of Independence.

Those that know, know it's not in either one.

Instead I think it's a phrase taken from some private correspondence between the Founders.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Where would the Founders have come down on the issue of whether parents should have the right to withhold their children from vaccination to promote herd immunity in our public (government) schools?
The Disney measles outbreak shows what can happen to public health when parents exercise their right to religious freedom.

So, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, James Madison; how say you?

MsHarmony stated >>>
lol

honestly, at least there are options,, public school should require residency, citizenship, and immunization

but public school shouldnt be the only option,,, online school is becoming more and more popular...

Good Point, Harmony; this is a very pressing issue here in my area...and when I was small we had excellent county health nurses that came to our rural farm to do our shots! That's no longer funded as a door-to-door service. I currently live in what is known as 'Poverty Pocket' of KS - we don't even have a county health department ...it's in the next county over!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Tue 06/30/15 06:29 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Tue 06/30/15 06:36 PM
LTme stated >>>
2A,
Sadly, they could have been better at specifying the separation of Church and State.

It's embarrassing how few U.S. citizens know whether the phrase "separation between Church and State" appears in our Constitution, or in the Declaration of Independence.

Those that know, know it's not in either one.

Instead I think it's a phrase taken from some private correspondence between the Founders.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Where would the Founders have come down on the issue of whether parents should have the right to withhold their children from vaccination to promote herd immunity in our public (government) schools?
The Disney measles outbreak shows what can happen to public health when parents exercise their right to religious freedom.

So, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, James Madison; how say you?

I've read most everything within my grasp for: George Washington/John Adams and Thomas Jefferson --- they were all firmly and eloquently opposed to having 'ANY STATE' labeled religion included in our constitution or the bill of rights...yes, they were getting loads of pressure from the religious leaning locals to 'PUT OUR FAITH BEFORE ALL OTHERS'!

That's why it is set up in our 'BILL OF RIGHTS' --- they weren't going to leave it up to a 'WHAT IF'!

Given that these early leaders were such forward thinking men and their courage and fortitude {as they leaned and learned from each other} to do what they felt necessary to take on/defy the KING OF ENGLAND - to me there's no doubt whatsoever that they would have enforced any and all vaccinations if it was going to save the 'MASSES'!

Look at how many original natives were wiped out by their bringing in a 'flu virus'; decimated thousands of the natives!
Yes, I firmly believe that preventive medicine would have been something that those early founders would have taken special interests in.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25