Community > Posts By > 2OLD2MESSAROUND

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 07:18 AM
Tmommy stated >>>
Nice guy too with big brown puppy dog eyes and drove a big and shiny pick up truck and listened to country music and had a great job and his own house and a beautiful four year old son..man we must dated for 3 or 4 months..but his conversations had tendency to keep coming back to his ex wife and he had lot unresolved feelings for her so I told him he wasn't readyhappy

WELL POOP...ain't that the way of it? But you're a smart women to put it out there like that; nothing worse then a 'BITTER/RESENTFUL' human that hasn't gotten over their recent past love!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 07:12 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Mon 06/29/15 07:15 AM
** GOOD MORNING MEMBERS **

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 07:01 AM
I will say; my hubby loved to come up behind me and whisper something highly naughty/highly sexual suggestive into my ear and just stroll off like it was 'NO BIG DEAL' as my face was flushing a brilliant red and my neck was too!
Shopping Malls - Dinner events - landscape design seminars - at family reunions - while I was waiting in line for the beer & brats at a KC CHIEF GAME!

He was ornery and demented that way...I miss that playfulness A LOT!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 06:52 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Mon 06/29/15 06:52 AM
Tmommy stated >>>
When I first stepped back into dating pool again after divorce I dated this 6ft2 very attractive man who was five years younger...holy cow talk about chemistry!

after talking on phone and dating few times we were down in park walking in evening and just talking . We were very comfortable with each other and talked for hours..anyhow it was dusk and when we sat down on that bench he leaned over to kiss me

and at first it was just a nice soft kiss but then it was like getting zapped with high voltage.his hat went flying and so did my sunglasses and we were so absorbed in kissing each other by time we looked up it was pitch dark out and neither one of us would have been able to tell you if people passed by or nothappy

surprised blushing WOWSER'S...
Hmmmm excuse me while I go take a cold

LOL

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 06:46 AM
donnyrover stated >>>
Women's football another oxymoron

Well that's really sad...those hard working - extremely fit women excel at soccer and you make fun! Isn't that just RUDE?

donnyrover replied >>>
No its not rude its my opinion. They might be "fit" but its rubbish to watch. perhaps the Americans are riveted because their women are still in it. The media in England are going overboard with it cos our women are still in it most true football fans don't give a toss about it! , Yes our mens' football is poor at the moment but thats the greedy premier leagues fault accepting all that money from Sky and young English players don't get a chance because of all the expensive foreign players/mercenaries who come over for the pay check.
I thank you!

offtopic Start a thread/topic/subject matter about your POV --- Robin started this one about the WORLD FIFA GAMES.
And I'm quite certain that you'll get some action :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:54 AM
tomato stated >>>
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"In the size of the lie there is always contained a certain factor of credibility, since the great mass of people will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one." --Adolph Hitler

"Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool." --Plato

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Oh...come on Tomato...posting 'quotes' from other humans has zero bearing on what Metalwing or Hotroddeluxe have stated!noway

Reading their post and looking at they're data explains loads of my doubt...

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:22 AM
IamWhoIam stated >>>
You can touch my feet. love

:banana: flowerforyou Oh - I would if I could. :heart:

My elder care old guys told me that having their feet massaged was 'better'n SEX' --- I laugh & laugh about those comments...especially when my clients were old friends but were clients at different times - months apart!
It made my :heart: happy to send them on their way to heaven with those 'HAPPY THOUGHTS' in they're last memories on earth:cry:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:07 AM
Happiness is -
My favorite ice cream on a waffle cone

That first swallow of a 'BUD LIGHT' beer

A wood smoked HOT DOG

My husbands wink - when he wasn't able to speak any longer

My mothers thanking me for taking care of her in my home before she passed

The smell of newly cut alfalfa
The smell of puppy breath
The smell of a haired up horse in the winter
The sound of the 'LION KING' CD while I'm outside watching over my chickens
The sound of children laughing loudly

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Mon 06/29/15 04:50 AM
Having had to take some thorough therapy courses for my husbands physical needs during his long illness - remission and then his reocurrance of his cancer; the #1 course I enjoyed & he benefited from was my 'reflexology certification!

Reflexology - working the pressure points of our hands & feet and massaging those spots to aide in: pain relief - tension - blood circulation . improved digestion problems . Migraines relief!

And as hubby would explain; if you've never had your feet massaged - then you are a IDIOT...and are missing out on a expierance like no other! And this from a man that didn't like ANYONE touching his feet...EVER! :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 05:12 PM

NASA vows to press on despite SpaceX rocket explosion
James Dean and Emre Kelly, Florida
Today 7:58 p.m. EDT June 28, 2015

CAPE CANAVERAL — While SpaceX searched the Atlantic Ocean for Falcon 9 rocket debris, NASA on Sunday pledged to press ahead with International Space Station operations despite the outpost's third lost resupply missions in eight months.

And space agency officials said Sunday's failure by a SpaceX rocket expected to fly astronauts within a few years, while disappointing, only underscored the wisdom of choosing two companies, not one, to launch crews.

"This is a reminder that spaceflight is an incredible challenge, but we learn from each success and each setback," NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a statement. "Today's launch attempt will not deter us from our ambitious human spaceflight program."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/28/spacex-falcon-9-explodes-cape-canaveral/29423563/

And the choir sings a resounding 'HALLELUIAH' or a equally loud 'DUH'

So now that they've blown up: not 1 - not 2 - but 3 pay loads of costly technical equipment/supplies and other incidentals...and what is left of their meager budget; isn't that a 'GIVEN' that we have to?

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 04:51 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 04:53 PM
:banana: Sunday Night and PBS

MASTERPIECE | Poldark: Episode 2 Preview | PBS

Poldark, while certain community members have their eye on Ross, he hunts an elusive vein of copper in the family mine. Episode 2 airs Sunday...9/8c
youtube.com

Followed by this >>>>

THE CRIMSON FIELD | "Episode 2" | PBS

http://www.pbs.org/program/crimson-field/ "Episode 2" premieres Sunday, June 28 @ 10/9c.
Find out if the volunteers are ready to care for a convoy of new patients...

youtube.com

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 04:28 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 04:30 PM
2 true that...>>>

JOHN LENNON --- HE'S DA MAN :heart: blushing

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 03:30 PM
Well, I used to have pretty fair spelling - punctuation too and then broken fingers and wrist issues have done my typing in; I SUCK AT TYPING and my typo's are all my fingers - fault! :tongue:

That's my story...and I'm stick'n to it :banana: drinker

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:42 PM
theseacoast stated >>>
Hahaha, Pansy and I are the same happy

You are
not a *****!

Love, peace and harmony is your motto. Actually, you think nothing of cat fights and intrigue. You prefer instead your peace, beautiful days and zero stress. Only in a real emergency will you sometimes get loud and your blood pressure rise.

Ya, but - ya, but...I don't have blood pressure issues; :banana:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:39 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 02:56 PM
Ya...maybe the Canadian's will send Cuomo a BILL...

Not that I would blame them any --- geeeise

Franklin County Sheriff Kevin Mulverhill told The Associated Press that David Sweat was shot Sunday afternoon in the town of Constable, about 2 miles south of the Canadian border and 30 miles from the Clinton Correctional Facility, and was taken to a hospital in Malone.

The convict was in stable condition and his injury was not considered life threatening.

According to U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., federal law enforcement said Sweat was shot twice and coughing up blood as he was taken to a hospital. He said no officers were believed to be injured.

State police had flooded the area Saturday night after developing evidence that Sweat was there. Sweat was walking along a road Sunday when troopers spotted him and confronted him, authorities said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/28/escaped-killer-reportedly-smelled-alcohol-after-being-gunned-down/

Sorry...but I'm thinking; if he'd been a 'BLACK MAN' --- there'd zero need for the ambulance ride to the hospital frustrated

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:34 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 02:37 PM
LTme stated >>>
NPR reported it as the third ISS resupply attempt failure since October.

As a political conservative I strongly support the principle of privatization (SpaceX instead of NASA).

But as a pragmatist I have to admit; this do not looks too good.

Hmmmm, isn't that what my topic title stated and what the article stated too?

I'm concerned; RUSSIA seems set on using their old 'war horses'
to make those trips back and forth and our government seemed
just to think that that would be OKKY DOKY with our sub-contractors {sans NASA's lack of funding & back up mission rockets}---
to step up and be able to carry out the supply lines! slaphead

That's just not a quick trip around the corner to the closest
7-11; our astronauts are left up there 'just hanging around'
hoping that there's supplies on the way - ASAP scared

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:24 PM
SassyEuro posted >>>
David Sweat, who escaped from a prison in Dannemora, N.Y., has been shot and caught alive in New York, sources tell Fox News.

4:13 pm , est. (1 hour ago)

Now perhaps life for all of those within that area of utter chaos will be able to return to 'NORMAL' or as usual. Normal isn't 'one size fits all'...LOL

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 01:55 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 02:21 PM
alleoop posted >>>

Obama and his Pakistani friend.
BTW, they are holding hands.

Really ???, looks like the 'FRIEND' has a cigarette in his R-Hand, his L-hand is between his own legs and Obama has his R-hand beside him --- and his L-hand is barely seen resting on his own leg; so where exactly is the 'HAND HOLDING'...except in your 'MIND'!!!

GOOD GRIEF slaphead

Lame - really L A M E! :laughing:

alleoops replied >>>
hey, I didn't take the picture. Why get so upset?laugh

and besides friends can sit next to each other and hold hands if they want to.tongue2 laugh

Well, that just SUCKS; I've enlarged this photo you're so proud of AlleOoops and there's no 'HAND HOLDING'...Obama's L-hand is on his L-leg as I stated...but I'm unable to pull my photo cropped enlarged finite detail in here!

Shame on you - tsk, tsk, supporting such a ugly rumor! noway

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 01:35 PM
Oysters on the � shell; that arrived at our dining table as an appetizer tray filled with other various things to sample - by brother Double-Dogged-Dared-Me noway So of course I had to show him; it went down and it came right back up sick along with my milk I'd drank!

WOW - the area around our table got real quiet and the sound of other people retching was soon making the rounds!!!

Mother removed me and the brother to the parking lot! sad

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 12:49 PM
LMAO...there's photoshoped and cropped and then there's real events >>>

Gee...could you tell which one was photoshoped & cropped think

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25