Community > Posts By > 2OLD2MESSAROUND

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:56 AM
panchovanilla stated >>>
Surgery is scheduled for the morning.
Her leg has to be looked after first.
Then her arm, if there are no problems with being under
anaesthesia. Her broken ribs may be an issue there.

Continued daily prayers and positive thoughts for SitkaRains - the doctors who will make her all better - the staff that will pamper her and for her SPEEDY RECOVERY! :heart:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:43 AM
jman posted >>>
Excellent drinker

I just quit a good-paying job that I hated and have been interviewed for a dream career, just awaiting a call from them after they get a call from the people who examined my physical exam, plus waiting for all 13 of my uniforms and 2 jackets to arrive! drinker

Rather life enhancing isn't it to DO THAT~~~

Congrats and BEST WISHES on your new endeavor! flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:16 AM
donnyrover stated >>>
Women's football another oxymoron

Well that's really sad...those hard working - extremely fit women excel at soccer and you make fun! Isn't that just RUDE?

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:10 AM
YEAAAA for the good guy's; I would hope that both of them are brought out in a body bag...enough money has been spent on those two worthless humans!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:37 AM
Standing up for my conviction's and upsetting the male species on the political forum...I EXCEL at that much to their surgrin! :banana: drinker

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:29 AM

And Canada plays England tomorrow

Who are you rooting for?

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:13 AM
WOWSER!!! So dammmm excited for you...sure is great to hear one of our group get HAPPY NEWS and an excellent new job too:banana: flowers

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:00 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Fri 06/26/15 07:01 PM
Tell the Truth about the REAL SOUTHERN FLAG and when it became something totally else; and yes it was about 'RACE AND SEGREGATION'
Amazing but few grasp that concept of when the 'Rebel Flag' became popular pre 1950's!

https://youtu.be/NwMPwve7nZc

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:30 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Fri 06/26/15 06:31 PM
USA vs CHINA 1 - 0
USA - USA - USA is moving on; got a date with Germany to play
FIFA WORLD CHAMPION SOCCER!!!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:18 PM
JustFun_1 posted >>>
Drumming...it's what i do,and what i love :smile:

Well...I envy you that ability; broke both my wrists in 5th grade...ruined my drum lessons!

Had to take up clarinet cause my older sisters had played them and hated it! grumble

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:19 PM
Johnn1111 posted >>>

OH, BOY...howdy-dowdy; and some of our thinking Americans feel that this Trump-CHUMP would be qualified at international relations and foreign diplomacy

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:04 PM
That was one of the best - ALL TIME BEST played soccer match I've ever seen!

Germany advanced to the 2015 Women's World Cup semifinals Friday by edging France in penalty kicks (5-4) after the match remained tied 1-1 through 120 minutes.

The win sends the Nationalelf on to face the winner of the match between the United States and China later on Friday. The Germans have been among the most impressive squads throughout the tournament and are now just two wins from the title
*********edited for space >>>
With no heroes in extra time, the match moved to penalty kicks.

The first nine shooters connected from the spot. Then, as Claire Lavogez tried to send the shootout to extra kickers, Angerer came up with the winning stop to put Germany through to the next round. It was a thrilling conclusion to an outstanding match.

If the United States advances from the day's second quarterfinal, it would set up a meeting between the two teams ranked 1-2 in the world. But instead of playing for the trophy, they would just be battling for a chance to play in the final.

The extra 30 minutes isn't ideal for Germany. The resulting fatigue could very well become a factor during the remaining rounds. Of course, the players will gladly take that over heading home early.

France pushed Germany to the limit Friday, but the world's top-ranked team lives to fight another day.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2507866-germany-vs-france-score-twitter-reaction-from-2015-womens-soccer-world-cup

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:35 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Fri 06/26/15 01:37 PM
tomato posted >>>
so how do you explain the news reporter saying "building 7 has just fallen" as its clearly still standing in the background, and didnt fall till 20 minutes later?

Jenknee replied >>>
i don't, can't won't... whether they tore it down or it fell, what does building 7 matter? the whole area was torn down anyway, and they got everyone out of the building, so why does building 7 matter in the least?

On many levels - what brought down Bldg #7 matters greatly; building aren't meant to just implode...for any reason! And given the terrorist attempts on the WTC's it has to be explored and examined for problems and human error that allowed that to happen at the same date within minutes for the horror that was WTC's demise!

Suppressing necessary information by my government seems indicative of things that have happened in the past but it took us 25+years to peal away the cover up!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:28 PM

tomato stated >>>

thank you, if you read the whole website top to bottom, everything will become clear.

When I stated "I read"...unlike a few members around here that just jump in midway through the entire topic and skip all those worthy posts --- I never do that; I READ IT ALL. :wink: flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:57 PM
1970's went to college to study equine health with hopes to become a veterinarian - there was a quota for females in the classrooms!
Changed my major to horticulture - landscape design - interior design!
While still working at the thorough bred farms and going to college.

Spent a couple of years traveling around for JC Penny doing their store displays! Got pregnant and had to stop all that traveling - went to work for baby daddy's parents keeping books at their grain elevator and helping with our hog operation!

That fell apart when Baby Daddy wasn't helping but skipped off to go fishing! DONE - DONE, kicked his arse out.

Went to work for the crude oil production as a office manager/inventory control/purchasing agent - met my Petroleum Engineer future husband and we got married! Oil industry went into the crapper and we both lost our jobs within months of each other. Career change necessary ASAP He went back to college obtained his degree in Arborist {master tree man} while I was working for LTC health facilities as Admin Assistant and Part-time for the City of Olathe in commercial & residential sanitation! 10 yrs of that while socking money away to start our own landscape/contractual commercial mowing business --- for 18+ yrs until he was diagnosed with cancer of the jaw! Studied psychology classes while taking care of his needs and keeping our business afloat.

I've often wondered how those people that end up retiring from their jobs of 30+ years manage it...not something many in my world succeeded in doing but being mobile and with the will to learn I've kept food on the table and my roof over my head!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:32 PM

IamWhoIam asked >>>
WOULD YOU TAKE BACK YOUR EX?

Soufiehere replied >>>
I would take him back to that room that does the executions.
Flip the switch, if allowed.

WOWSERS --- beneath that mild mannered profile photo beats a

Just joking...

To answer the question posed to us; Hell freezing over and the 'LAST MAN ON EARTH' scenario just couldn't move me back in that direction - EVER

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:02 PM
Couldn't be more PLEASED ~~~

And while I'm rather screwed by our states moron Governor Brownbeck ad his utter buffoonery about 'WAVING' our state from the ACA mad
Not only has he seriously put so many humans into more bankruptcy for their medical needs/expenses - he's pushed this state over the edge for debt and school funding that he was already being SUED FOR!!! rant

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:30 AM
I've been invaded with 'Cat's Paw'; invasive - horrid spreading green weed that smells like cat urine when I'm trying to pull it out! UGHHHH

I'll agree with you Leigh about the weed seeds/tree sapling growing into my mulched area --- I've found that running a rake over those places and turning the mulch over {stirring it up} helps keep those weeds from becoming root established} and some of the Vinegar mixture >>>

But this year I'm done using that horrid 'Round Up'; not only expensive but highly deadly to all my other plantings...

1 gal of white vinegar
2 cups of Epson salts {diluted in real warm water = 4 cups}
� cup of blue dish soap {Joy}

Put this into my weed sprayer pump jug and sprayed the heck out of a test area; so far so good! No harm to the birds/dogs/stray cats or my squirrels that I feed - it hasn't harmed all the variety of grasses I've planted and I'm getting rid of the really bad ant problem too!

And I agree completely about the 'YARD BOY' = how about 'NICK'

the gardener from the Ellen DeGeneres show!!! :tongue: love drinker

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 08:37 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Fri 06/26/15 08:37 AM
Sooooo stoked right now; **BAM** twice in a row our SCOTUS have done the right thing - ACA yesterday and just now - Legalize Gay Marriage Nation Wide!!!

:banana: flowers :banana: drinker

Impressed with their voting for a change!
Do The Right Thing = equality for all Americans!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:59 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Fri 06/26/15 07:59 AM
This applies to both genders >>>

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25