Community > Posts By > 2OLD2MESSAROUND

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 10:45 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 10:48 AM
Serious cause for concern; how are they going to get provisions up to the astronauts if we can't get the independent contractors rockets up there?

Now I'm really worried --- this isn't going as planned!

SpaceX launch ends in failure, rocket erupts

Associated Press / MARCIA DUNN 12 mins ago

An unmanned SpaceX rocket carrying supplies and a first-of-its-kind docking port to the International Space Station broke apart Sunday shortly after liftoff. It was a severe blow to NASA, still reeling from previous failed shipments.

The accident happened about 2 1/2 minutes into the flight from Cape Canaveral, Florida. A billowing white cloud emerged in the sky, growing bigger and bigger, then fiery plumes shot out of where the rocket was supposed to be, and pieces could be seen falling into the Atlantic. More than 5,200 pounds of space station cargo were on board, including the first docking port designed for future commercial crew capsules.

"We appear to have had a launch vehicle failure," announced NASA commentator George Diller. Data stopped flowing from the Falcon 9 rocket around 2 minutes and 19 seconds, he said. No astronauts were on board.

The rocket shattered while traveling at 2,900 mph, about 27 miles up. Everything appeared to go well in the flight until the rocket went supersonic.

SpaceX founder and chief executive Elon Musk later said an over pressurization occurred in the liquid-oxygen tank of the rocket's upper stage.

"That's all we can say with confidence right now," Musk said via Twitter. "Will have more to say following a thorough fault tree analysis."

Losing this shipment - which included replacements for items lost in two previous failed supply flights - was a huge setback for NASA in more than one way. The space agency is counting on private industry to transport cargo -�� and eventually astronauts - to the orbiting lab. The California-based SpaceX is one of the contenders.

This is the second failed station shipment in a row and the third in eight months.

In April, a Russian cargo ship spun out of control and burned up upon re-entry, along with all its precious contents. And last October, an Orbital Sciences Corp. supply ship was destroyed in a launch accident.

This Dragon had been carrying replacement food, clothes and science experiments for items lost in those two mishaps. The seven previous SpaceX supply runs, dating back to 2012, had gone exceedingly well.

The three space station residents were watching the launch live from orbit, including astronaut Scott Kelly.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/spacex-launch-ends-in-failure-rocket-erupts/ar-AAcft3M?ocid=ansnewsap11

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 10:33 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 10:35 AM
alleoop posted >>>

Obama and his Pakistani friend.
BTW, they are holding hands.

Really ???, looks like the 'FRIEND' has a cigarette in his R-Hand, his L-hand is between his own legs and Obama has his R-hand beside him --- and his L-hand is barely seen resting on his own leg; so where exactly is the 'HAND HOLDING'...except in your 'MIND'!!!

GOOD GRIEF slaphead

Lame - really L A M E! :laughing:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:51 AM
Couldn't have said it any better...so I'll let the minion speak for me...LOL

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:44 AM
MsHarmony stated >>>
he was using a teleprompter decades ago in high school ,when she claims to have 'known' him?

WOW

and who has investigated this pope woman?...lol

makes for a cool story though, I wonder how many times she will be paid for something she has NO Way of proving

by the way, I went to school with Angie Everhart(the truth), I wonder how many ASSumptions I could make about her in high school and how much I can get paid for them, as long as I believe them

(everyone does understand a lie detector is mislabeled? it doesnt really detect lies, it only detects DECEPTION, as long as the speaker believes what they are saying,,, even if it isnt the truth, they can pass the test)

This was debunked shortly after her 'craving for the media attention' force her out from under that sludge pile that she dwells; like the story line is dated October 31, 2013!

But with all things that just keep floating around on FB/Myspace/Internet they live in infamy and lesser thinking humans just keep swallowing the BS!
Snopes.com & FactCheck.org and the book by David Maranis and my link & post ^^^ all blew her LIES out of the water and she just lives on forever on the Internet!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:31 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 09:32 AM
Oh, Mel...don't you just want to >>> and play with those mental midgets and start feeding them a huge pile of BS; but then again --- it's dangerous to allow them lengthy access to your site! grumble

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:15 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 09:24 AM
Saturday, June 27, 2015

Australia Final 0 - 1 Next - 7/1 = Japan

England Final 2 - 1 Next - 7/1 = Canada

Tuesday, June 30, 2015
United States vs Germany 6:00 PM

VS

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:58 AM
Tomato stated >>>
anyome with a god damn brain in their head can see without a doubt the official 9/11 story was complete BS, eEVEN THE POPLE INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION SAID IT WAS COMPLETE BS, how much more god damn info do you need. if nayone goes to investigate911.org and reads the WHOLE page top to bottom, it all makes sense. the people who are doing this $h1t arent even lying about it, and yet there is still people who dont beliebe, i dont get it. WAKE THE PHUCK UP AMERICA. TPP is one of the last nails in the coffin before the 1 world government shows.

I fully appreciate your 'PASSION' about this subject and for your ability to handle so much piled on criticism about it as well; and yet don't you think that this is what you are up against>>>

I've read everything you've placed out here/all the links and all of your comments and I'll accept quite a bit about Bldg #7 {still a mystery} and not all of what has been stated about both WTC towers: loud explosions within a echo chamber {stairwell/foyer] could have been the building slowly popping rivets and starting to heave inward...so that's a plausible OPINION - Event to me.

On the flip side of all this and the back data for what our own government knew - shrugged off - should have followed through with; well that makes a lot of Americans very queasy and highly uneasy! That we sent 4000+ humans over to be killed for something that wasn't quite what it was presented to all of us {sold us a bile of goods} and to diminish those honorable military by poking & piling the layers of 'WHAT IF' --- well it might still be to raw and emotional for the TRUTH METER to be shown the light of day.

My feelings about this are just a horrendous as those ghastly events about the 'BOMB TESTING' out on the desert - when our government shipped numerous convoy's of military out there to become guinea pigs for that RADIATION --- explode

My government has done some really horrid things to our citizens and the lack of follow up for the 'SIGNS - CIA Information - Terrorist testing our commercial airports'...well you know all about all that; HELL YES, it's really gut wrenching!
But you won't change peoples minds if & when they'll believe all the BS lies that just keep circling our Internet --- much like the regurgitated BS about our President --- there's no stopping STUPID...it's just keeps spreading! :wink: flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:35 AM
WOW...Pansy, did you take it twice and got 2 different answers?
Didn't even know it'd let you do that!!! LOL

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:31 AM
LynnLeeds stated >>>
yep lol.in the last few days have had loads of the mills n boon emails the love of my life type I wanna marry u.its crazy they still think people fall for their shizzle.i just go yeh bye scammer n block.

But doesn't this type of peak activity seem to run in cycles?
Like early spring and again in the mid fall...I can't speak for a long term 'Single Dating' experience but that has been my experience since last year!

I'm not sure what stimulates those 'SPAM BOTS' around those peak periods but they do have their BUSY SEASON! grumble

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:20 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 08:21 AM
TELEPROMTERS --- OMG, lay it too F'n Rest would you?

The continual LIES - HYPERBOLE - UTTER BS; just keeps circling the Internet like a rabid dog chasing his own tail! rant

Presidents have long had a love-hate relationship with teleprompters. Harry S. Truman refused to use them, concluding it would make him look insincere. Dwight D. Eisenhower became the first president to use them but he was not a fan either, grousing about having to “use that damn teleprompter.”

Some had particularly bad experiences. In 1993, when Mr. Clinton addressed Congress on health care, the wrong speech was fed into the teleprompter. It took George Stephanopoulos and other aides a nightmarish seven minutes to fix the problem while Mr. Clinton winged it. Some thought he did better without the script.

Mr. Bush, whose unscripted gaffes were legendary, used a teleprompter for his 2002 speech to the United Nations on Iraq. But when the speech scrolled across the screens, the key line about seeking a new Security Council resolution was missing. Mr. Bush noticed and ad libbed it. The trouble was that he said he would seek “the necessary resolutions,” plural, which later gave the Europeans ammunition to press him to return to the Security Council one more time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/06/us/politics/06memo.html?_r=0

Freaky - Lies & Other Birther Knuckle Heads: >>>
Have been debunked for well over 7+ years now and they just keep backing up into our Internet world like bad smelly sewer gases!

Marie Pope -
She says she was born in 1963 in California and moved to Hawaii, spending her summers in the Diamond Head area of Honolulu. She says the met “Soetoro” in 1977 and says he portrayed himself as a “foreign student.” They didn’t associate closely. She says he was very much in the gay community, and not interested at all in women. She said that she didn’t like him because he was a “pathological liar.” She speculates that he got cocaine in exchange for sex with older white guys. She was not a classmate of Obama’s, rather just knowing of him when she spent her summers in Honolulu. She speculates that the CIA or some “shadow government” was responsible for getting Obama into the rather exclusive Punahou Academy (a Christian missionary school).

There are forces in this country that like Barry’s slimy qualities, what he’s doing to our country, and that must be these globalists or the gang banksters. You name it. This secret shadow element of the government that simply wanted to destroy our Constitution and roll us into Marxism.

She identifies herself as a Christian who is angry about Obama “destroying my country” and explains that she is coming forward at this late date because of what Obama is doing. She said that several years ago she called the FBI several times exposing Obama’s use of fake social-security numbers, rather contradicting her evil Obama epiphany now.

None of Obama’s other classmates knew him as Soetoro, or as a foreign student. Her account doesn’t fit the stories of several Obama classmates in the book Our Friend Barry: Classmates’ Recollections of Barack Obama from the Punahou School, nor David Maraniss’ well-researched book on Obama, Barack Obama:

The Story. And how would she even know Obama in a town the size of Honolulu when he wasn’t even a classmate? She would have had no personal knowledge of his social-security number except by trolling birther-related web sites. She admits being familiar with the Larry Sinclair claims of homosexuality and cocaine use and could have picked those elements up from him. She repeats the false rumor that “nobody ever saw him at Columbia.” She brings up a fake YouTube photo showing Obama in a sexually provocative outfit. Here’s a video refuting the claim that the President was called “Soetoro” in high school. Here’s another video with a classmate, Sharon Yanagi.

One of the questions raised by Pope in the video is how the Dunham’s who lived in a modest apartment could afford to send Obama to an expensive school. The answer is apparent, the Dunham’s lived modestly, both working, and sacrificing for their grandson’s education. One family friend said that they sent Obama to school rather than buying a house. Also, one of Obama’s Punahou classmates said he was on “financial aid.”

Noting she had to say was new—all coming from prior birther material (except that Obama bummed cigarettes from people). It looks like she cobbled together some of the seamier stories about Obama from the Web and made them her own. Did she ever meet Obama in Hawaii? Maybe, but I doubt it.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/11/miss-october/

noway frustrated Lesser Thinking Humans and their consistent vitriol about our president --- LMAO

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 07:25 AM
mikeybgood1 partial quote >>>
Go ahead, call me a racist. You'd be wrong. Call me ignorant. You'd be wrong. Call me intolerant. You'd be wrong. Call me a realist, you'd be on the right track.

I'll stand with you - beside you - behind you - and for you grumble

FB is so full of such blatant lies and BS about this man - his wife - his children...just makes those that repeat such BS utter fools!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 07:13 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 07:19 AM
This is what I received >>> surprised

You are a casual B*tch!
You are very precise when you fire shots. If the situation requires it, you can be very snappy. Generally, you are sociable and relaxed, but with some people in certain instances, you put up a real fight!

***************** 2 true that ****!!! LOL :banana:

http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/2485/0.html

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 06:25 AM
MelMaxx stated >>>
Good good mornin 2OLD drinker
Shheeshh...and here I thought I was doin good by simply getting out of bed. I am worn out just reading about your day ahead.
....which reminds me that I too have things to accomplish today.... {sigh}shades

Good good morning to all my other Mingle Loser....ah, I mean Friends drinker :heart: drinker drinker drinker

Well, my list certainly got a lot shorter very rapidly: got those Burr Oak limbs cut off {huge pile}, worked on the Redbuds in the way of my sliding barn door - another moderate pile and wore out! Returned to the house - took a pain pill and didn't go back out until it was time for chicken chores!

Got out early this morning - zero breeze; mixed up some vinegar/dish soap/Epson salt solution into my 2 gal weed sprayer on wheels and went to work on my yard full of 'Cats Paw'! It was 65� and beautiful out there...but I'm done for the day --- that took 2 hours!

A friend from the GSF {German Shepard Foundation} works with placing retired military - police dogs with caring families sent me this>>>

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 06:12 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Sun 06/28/15 06:15 AM
LpDon stated >>>
He actually has gotten a lot of support from the Latino community as well. Not to mention legal experts have been saying that Trump will win legal action against Univision. They cant breach the contract over this.

Mexico is just up in arms because Trump wants to bring the jobs back into our country and finish a wall that HAS already been started.

The new numbers are out and over 90% of illegal immigrants don't show uo for their required hearings.

A.) you don't know whether or not what defamation of the entire Mexican Country & and Latino's in general that his pompous arsed statements and ugly announcements have done

B.) you don't know what 'MORALITY CLAUSE' was or wasn't included in that 5 yr contract with Univision --- and believe me those little minute items are always generally included in such grand contracts - especially this one that has to do with 'Gorgeous Women'!

Good Grief...get a new shtick - kicking our current president around has a MOOT VALUE for this topic about 'ole comb over'...LOL :wink:

LpDon replied >>>
No, actually he didn't defame anyone. He told the truth. The people entering this country ILLEGALLY are committing a crime which makes them criminals. He did not attack Latino's in whole, but the ones choosing to break multiple laws. He didn't defame Mexico, he just simply stated we will be taking out jobs back to the United States.

An incident like this wouldn't be covered in a Morality Clause anyways and if for some reason they tried that, Mr. Trump spoke as a candidate for President of the United States of America not on behalf of the TRUMP Organization, of which BTW he handed control over to his daughter while he is a candidate.

Also resorting to the hair jokes really shows you guys have no better argument against the man.

Granted no one is going to be able to 'CHANGE YOUR MIND'...make you see the hypocrisy of this utter buffoon and yet I'd hope that you'd remember that 'his words are what is killing his potential for the GOP nomination'...he's so very SELF-INFLICTED = STUPID :wink:

from Sassy's link ^^^
In his speech, which received wide media coverage both in the U.S. and abroad, Trump promised that if he is elected president he will build a wall along the southern border and that Mexico would pay for it. '��I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border and I will have Mexico pay for that wall, mark my words,' Trump said.

Trump also accused Mexico of sending 'not the right people'�� to the U.S. '��[Mexico] are sending people that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us. They are bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and their rapists,' he said.

'��The US has become a dumping ground for everyone else'��s problems,'�� Trump added.

Is not the first time Trump has expressed his dislike for Mexico. In February, he criticized the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for awarding several Oscars, including Best Picture, to Birdman'��s director Alejandro Irritu, a Mexican citizen, who he accused of '��walking away with all the gold.' Then in March, Trump pledged in his Twitter account that Mexico will never host the Miss Universe pageant, which he co-owns with NBC.

Broad paint brush generalizations when he and his construction companies hire lots of 'Mexican Labor'...hence the reason he can get things built so cheaply! There are thousands of good Mexican humans that have come over - not all of them are drug abusers/rapists! frustrated

Too true that statement about his 'Comb Over'; can't take this loud mouth egotistical buffoon serious...so that's the nicest thing I can say about 'Chump-Trump'!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 05:45 AM
Panchovanilla posted >>>
We spoke for several hours last night.
Surgery went well. All breaks were set and pinned.
We have a long road of healing and physiotherapy ahead.
She has an incredible inner strength.
What an amazing woman.:heart: flowers :heart:

And an amazing support system too; if her sister is with her and 'YOU' a phone call away!

I won't make light of her work and fortitude that this mending is going to take...but she's made of strong stuff!
Continued prayers for all involved!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sun 06/28/15 05:34 AM

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:41 PM
LpDon stated >>>
He actually has gotten a lot of support from the Latino community as well. Not to mention legal experts have been saying that Trump will win legal action against Univision. They cant breach the contract over this.

Mexico is just up in arms because Trump wants to bring the jobs back into our country and finish a wall that HAS already been started.

The new numbers are out and over 90% of illegal immigrants don't show uo for their required hearings.

A.) you don't know whether or not what defamation of the entire Mexican Country & and Latino's in general that his pompous arsed statements and ugly announcements have done

B.) you don't know what 'MORALITY CLAUSE' was or wasn't included in that 5 yr contract with Univision --- and believe me those little minute items are always generally included in such grand contracts - especially this one that has to do with 'Gorgeous Women'!

Good Grief...get a new shtick - kicking our current president around has a MOOT VALUE for this topic about 'ole comb over'...LOL :wink:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 11:53 AM

But then on Friday, owners of a recreational vehicle driving down Route 30 heard a bang that eventually led officers to Matt. At the time, they were near Malone just south of the Canadian border. "They thought maybe they had a flat. They got out; they realized they didn't have a flat," said New York State Police Superintendent Joseph A. D'Amico.

Matt had taken a shot at the camper heading down Route 30 near Malone, according to Clinton County Sheriff David Favro. The driver saw a bullet hole in the camper.

NY. Gov.: No confirmation of David Sweat's whereabouts 01:18

A Cabin
So, they drove on, until they reached their campsite, where they got out to take a closer look.

"They examined the trailer that they were towing and realized that there was a bullet hole through the back of the camper," D'Amico said.

They called police, who received additional reports of subsequent gunfire.

The officers who responded to the camper drivers figured that the gunshot they heard probably happened about eight miles back up the road. When they searched there, they came upon a cabin.

A cough
As they stepped inside, the smell of gun smoke hung in air. And it looked to them like someone had just been in the cabin, but fled out the back door, D'Amico said. They pursued.

Outside, something moved. And they heard something that sounded like coughing. It wasn't an animal noise; it was human, D'Amico said. It didn't take long for a customs and border protection tactical team to come face-to-face with Matt.

"They told him to put up his hands," D'Amico said.

Authorities have warned from the start that the pair of fugitives might get their hands on guns. Matt did. And it may have been his undoing at that moment. Matt didn't shoot, but he also didn't comply with officers' order, so they opened fire.

"We recovered a 20-gauge shotgun from Matt's body at the location," said D'Amico.

Brother relieved he's dead

"You never want to see anyone lose their life," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said. "But I would remind people that Mr. Matt was an escaped murderer from a state prison. Mr. Matt killed two people who we know about. Mr. Matt killed his boss in a dispute and dismembered him. He fled to Mexico and then he killed another person in Mexico and was imprisoned in Mexico."

Matt's half-brother was relieved to hear he was dead.

"Right now I still can't think of him as the Rick that I knew. I can only think of him as the man who threatened to kill me and has killed other people and has escaped," Wayne Schimpf told CNN affiliate WKBW.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/new-york-prison-break/index.html

WOW...that couple pulling that camper were extremely lucky; good thing those 2 convicts weren't so good at hitting a moving target or that driver would be DOA!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 07:28 AM
Woke up to a marvelously cool morning - 65� and no wind {yet} with our expected highs to be in the mid 80's!!!
Got up let my older hens out to scratch for worms and to graze in the sweet clover.
I've got some limbs to chain saw out of my way when mowing and some more saplings to cut out of the dog yard fence! Gotta go get busy - have a great day to each and everyone of you!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Sat 06/27/15 07:19 AM
It's 65� outside and the highs will be only in the mid 80's; gotta get my chubby butt outside and do some yard work...cause tomorrow the 'HEAT IS ON'~~~

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25