Community > Posts By > 2OLD2MESSAROUND

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Thu 07/02/15 07:48 AM
Tmommy stated >>>
2Oldtomessaround
wow can't figure out a nickname for you if I take the 2 and O it would look like I am calling you 20 happy just call me 2old2 :wink:

there are topics in here on politics and art and travel

just not sure if a man reads it and thinks well goodness me that was very well argued and I noticed she has good taste in art and knows how to cookbigsmile

Don't mind me --- I've been having 'ISSUES' with a topic that wasn't up to SNUFF...but we get to read loads of SMUT around here; I was just having 'A MOMENT' grumble rant

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Thu 07/02/15 07:40 AM
IamWhoIam posted >>>
I'm the Roman

This is the most common type of foot and is well proportioned with all the toes being straight. The big toe should be the largest, with each toe descending at a 45 degree angle from the big toe. People who have a Roman foot are well balanced as well as being outgoing a sociable. This person loves discovering new things, especially places and cultures. Successful business people as well as public speakers are likely to have a Roman foot.

I see a lot of people with the Greek feet, where the second toe is longer than the big toe. What's up with that?

That's because 'WE ARE UNIQUELY SPECIAL'
and U B abby-normal..

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Thu 07/02/15 07:35 AM
Debbie posted >>>
im just getting a saw to have a close look at my feet laugh laugh

I can even put them next to the screen then. noway noway

2old2 replied >>>
NOOOOOO - no amputation necessary - Goofy Woman...slaphead :laughing:

Debbie stated >>>
oops i already chopped them off. oh no tears tears
your omg and teeth falling out emoticon thingy would have been good here, i love that one, so funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, NOOOO did 'SATAN' make you do it?

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Thu 07/02/15 06:36 AM
Debbie posted >>>
im just getting a saw to have a close look at my feet laugh laugh

I can even put them next to the screen then. noway noway

NOOOOOO - no amputation necessary - Goofy Woman...slaphead :laughing:

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Thu 07/02/15 06:29 AM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Thu 07/02/15 06:29 AM
Well, that was just TRAGIC - and as a prior 'Soccer Mom'; it brought back memories from my son's own 'goof-ups' :cry:
When the ball bounced off his knee in a group and bounced into his own teams goal net! He was sooooo shattered and a couple of bullies on his team never let him forget that error!

I feel for England - I hurt for Laura - and that was just such a sad way to win a game! brokenheart DANG...

England's Devastating Last-Minute Own Goal
Sends Japan To World Cup Final
AP|By By JOHN WAWROW - July 1, 2015

EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Laura Bassett scored into her own net during second-half stoppage time, giving Japan a 2-1 victory over England in a Women's World Cup semifinal.

The decisive goal Wednesday came when Japan's Nahomi Kawasumi drove up the right side and sent a cross into the middle for Yuki Ogimi. Bassett reached out with her right foot and caught the ball flush, inadvertently sending it toward her net. The ball struck the crossbar and bounced in just before goalkeeper Karen Bardsley could get across.

VS
According to Odds Shark, the USA are 1-Three favorites over Japan, who have been handed 11-5 odds entering the ultimate. However the latter team are to not be underestimated, having won all of their matches during the 2015 Women’s World Cup & conceded just 3 times on their approach to the ultimate - According to Odds Shark, the USA are 1-Three favorites over Japan, who have been handed 11-5 odds entering the ultimate. However the latter team are to not be underestimated, having won all of their matches during the 2015 Women’s World Cup & conceded just 3 times on their approach to the ultimate

SUNDAY
Where is the USA vs. Japan 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final?

The 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final will be played in BC Place Stadium in Vancouver.

What TV channel is showing the USA vs. Japan 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final match?

The 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final will be broadcast on Fox. A Spanish-language broadcast will be available on NBC Universo.

Where can I stream the USA vs. Japan 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final online?

The 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Final can be streamed on Fox Sports Go with the required cable subscription. It is also available to stream on Fox Soccer 2 Go, but requires a fee, and on NBC Deportes (Spanish-language, cable subscription required).

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Thu 07/02/15 04:19 AM
Well we won't be discussing art or art photography but we continue to read all about your graphic sexual proplems anywhere - anytime - anyplace that any of you want to shove it into a topic!!! PG13 my a$$!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:50 PM
GOOD - NIGHT GROUP...no cute images tonight ...I'm on my tablet and it's just too much WORK!!! asleep

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:42 PM
TY' for the up date DreamerAnna; so happy about your guy and your softball team!

SuzQ --- WOW...the MINI is adorable, TY for the photos!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:27 PM

TY...I wasn't going to correct her; but I thought those ears didn't look right for an Elk MOM! But she's a city gal and never hunted before...:-)

No worries....have a brother that used to live in Evergreen.....just west of Denver. Used to visit and see mulies, elk, and even an occasional bear in the "neighborhood". Of course, his neighborhood consisted of winding mountain roads and homes of 4-5 acres each at abt 7000ft. Absolutely gorgeous.

My buddy & her husband just returned from they're Florida home --- they were late getting back to they're bed & breakfast set up ... he ended up having open heart surgery! The night they pulled in with they Jeep /trailer & her driving the other truck...there was a mommy mule deer giving birth right in front of they're dbl garage! So they backed out and went over to one of they're empty cabins to bunk down until she was finished. Noon the next day...she finally had the little one.

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:19 PM

Those are elk?

Wow.

On a related note panther birthing is here.

Awwww...to cute, little kittens!

But your looking at Rebels photo...the one I posted is a mule deer mom & her triplets!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:08 PM
TY...I wasn't going to correct her; but I thought those ears didn't look right for an Elk MOM! But she's a city gal and never hunted before...:-)

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:10 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Wed 07/01/15 06:11 PM
A high school chum has a rental cabin complex right outside of Estes Park, Co.
She sends me some of the most marvelous photo's --- and she takes them with her wonderful camera/phone!
Just amazing --- love this one - triplet elk babies!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:00 PM
Ty for that snippet about Abby; I'd heard that that had happened but never found the article to read about it!

These young women play with 100% ability and heart and get paid so very little for their hard work and fortitude! Not that I want all pro-sports to be raised any higher - it's getting to a point that it's not affordable to take our children to see such greatness in action - regardless of the sport!

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:54 PM
WOW - he was an amazing man...just a common man that did uncommon things in the midst of the worst scenario in our history!

You honor us with your courage and servitude!
RIP - SIR NICHOLAS WINSTON, savior of 699 children :heart:

“I do not choose to be a common man.
It is my right to be uncommon — if I can.
I seek opportunity — not security.
I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.
I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed.
I refuse to barter incentive for a dole.
I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.
I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout.
I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat.
It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act for myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations, and to face the world boldly and say, this I have done.”

—Dean Alfange

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:31 PM
Edited by 2OLD2MESSAROUND on Wed 07/01/15 05:35 PM

argo stated >>>
depends on your point of view....i suppose, the NATIVE American Indian feels the same about the white people who invaded and stole their lands from them by force...

alleoops replied >>>
Who gave it to them?

Argo stated >>>
nobody gave it to them, it belongs to them....look up the word indigenous...

mightymoe posted >>>
they didn't just magically appear here, they came from somewhere else as well... mongolia, from the land bridge during the last ice age... last i heard, ALL humans came from central Africa, meaning everyone moved about at one time or another...

alleoops replied >>>
Yes, just means they were there at some point. Indians were migratory
tribes and had no permanent location.

mightymoses posted >>>
and all the whiny libtards can't see facts... the winners of wars write the history, not the losers...

argo stated >>>
even conceding (which i don't) that human life originated in cen. africa tens of thousands of years ago and there was movement from there outward, has little to do with where the different races settled and became indigenous to their various areas of earth...i don't remember any history lessons about the native american indian getting in their canoes and paddling across the ocean to invade those lands indigenous to the caucasian peoples...the real facts are the exact opposite...it was the whiteman who migrated to the americas to take for themselves whatever he wanted without regard to the people and culture that had been established here for thousands of years prior to him setting foot on this continent....due to superior weaponry, first the flintlock and cannon then later in the deployment westward, the repeating rifle, gatling gun and six-shooter pistol, the Native American, with bow & arrow, spear and tomahawk stood little chance to defend his homeland from the paleface invaders from across the seas.....you're absolutely right about the winners of war writing history, but it's also true that no matter how much lipstick you put on an ugly pig, it remains an ugly pig...

it is the height of hypocrisy for white anglo saxons to whine about immigration practices in a country where all 100% your ancestors were immigrants who conquered this land through war against those who are native...

TY, Argo...the consistent diatribe about 'WHINY LIPTARDS' grows so old and redundant; we all could just start saying ---
Oh, look here comes another '___________' consistent post! :wink:

Discovery of oldest northern North American human remains provides new insights into Ice-Age culture
Date: February 24, 2011
Source: American Association for the Advancement of Science
Scientists have discovered the cremated skeleton of a Paleoindian child in the remains of an 11,500-year-old house in central Alaska. The findings reveal a slice of domestic life that has been missing from the record of the region's early people, who were among the first to colonize the Americas.
******edited for space >>>
Although many of the specifics are still under debate, researchers generally believe that the first people in North America came across the Bering Land Bridge from Siberia some time near the end of the last ice age, around 13,000 years ago or earlier. Archaeological evidence from this time period is scanty, however, especially in the northern regions adjacent to the Bering Sea, known as Beringia.

Scientists have discovered only a handful of known houses in North America from the continent's first 2,000 years of human occupation. And, except for the one at Upper Sun River, those houses are in the lower 48 states or at Ushki Lake in Siberia. Ushki Lake also includes the only known burial site from this time period in Beringia.

The stone tools from contemporaneous sites in central Alaska fit into a category known as microblade technology, which consists of small, stone, razor-blade-like pieces set into larger organic points. In contrast, the more well-known Clovis people of central North America did not make microblades. In fact, the stone artifacts, along with the house structure and the types of animal remains found at Upper Sun River appear more similar to those of Siberia's Ushki Lake than to anything from the lower 48 states.

Perhaps now with more 'Global Warming' and the warmest 2 winters in Alaska --- more areas will be thawed and exposed for further research! Maybe?

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:04 PM
SitkaRains stated >>>
2old what you are describing is totally different than what I was describing...I am talking about a person that has the ability to groom oneself not someone that can't..

good grief woman I had to have help last night to shave my pits and one of my legs..laugh I am not a snob or someone without compassion I am talking about a healthy 45 year old that was to lazy to take care of it himself..

I trimmed my grandfathers eyebrows for the last 20 years of his life..at his request

No - Nooooo, you missed my 'MY REVULSION' wording? As In It Used To Freak Me Out Too --- that's what/why I typed the rest :wink:

I wasn't critiquing you or what freaked you out...we all have our little oddities that grind on our nerves.flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:00 PM
CrystalFairy posted >>>
My daughter is finally on her way. Almost 2 hours delay in Atlanta due to thunderstorm pffff

I'd posted somewhere around here a question about her wisdom teeth extraction and how she was feeling; now I don't know where that was to even check & see if you ran across it and answered me - DUH

SO I'm guessing that she's doing swell or she'd be reluctant to get air borne and fly!

Prayers for a safe flight and nothing but 'HAPPY TIMES' for you both! :banana: flowerforyou

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:52 PM
while I was back in the old 'Current Events' room...I found the original thread that Tomato started Pg#3

http://mingle2.com/topic/433840

Yes, I whole heartedly agree, Debbie; while the father was making motions/sounds to obtain custody of his little guy --- once again it appears that this mother {for whatever reasons} might have been suffering from mental/medical issues and was in deep-deep need of 'HELP'!

And no one offered to / or asked her / reached out to her;
for 3 dam days rant

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:42 PM
SitkaRains stated >>>
Personally it would be a huge turn off. I am in agreeance with most of the woman out here, there is waxing for godsake and if a man can't clean his bum well enough I am not getting near it and fun times are over and never to return.
I did date this guy that hair growing out of his ears whenever I saw it I lost all track of what we were talking about etc.. I finally offered a hair trimmer. He didn't get it and I didn't go back...

Bad hygiene isn't only a dealbreaker it is sickening to me.The same with the teeth for Godsake brush and floss them suckers..Keep breath mints handy... I don't want to taste what you ate for lunch...sick

I guess my revulsion about hair on a man's head was modified after taking care of some really charming ole vets during their last days on earth! :cry: It's amazing to them as well that as they aged the amount of hair that just started sprouting out of places on their heads was beyond reason and control. shocked

So I would groom them ever so gently and make them more presentable --- wasn't their fault that those eye brows just suddenly took on a life of their own - grew hair out their ears like a chimpanzee - and those nose hairs --- WOWSERS!

But I'll admit --- every time see some ole' duffer on the TV {ole news people seem to be the worst} I just want to grab them and 'FIX IT'...why doesn't some loving/caring human mention those issues to the poor ole guy???

BTW - you've gotta be careful with those nostril clippers; they are wicked - wicked - wicked if they aren't sharp --- nothing will hurt worse then having those pulled out in a dull clipper. tears

2OLD2MESSAROUND's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:26 PM
I would LOL but this just sickens me and infuriates me as well;
It appears that our member SmartDave5 was 'SPOT ON' with his concerns/cynical posts about the 'Sunshine Bright' POV represented by the OP of this entire thread! :thumbsup: flowerforyou

And it sooooo pointedly shows proof and sound reasoning 'WHY' we need to STOP SENDING OUR FOREIGN AID into this region to keep making the 'MAFIA BOSS/TERRORIST OF THE WORST SORT' - his supreme
NAZI HITLER wanna-be = Boko Haram any richer!rant explode

UN Report Exposes Widespread Boko Haram Atrocities
Lisa Schlein July 01, 2015 10:24 AM

GENEVA—
A damning report by the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights graphically details a pattern of vicious and widespread atrocities committed by Boko Haram militants in northeastern Nigeria and neighboring Cameroon, Chad and Niger. In an update at the U.N. Human Rights Council of Boko Haram violations, the high commissioner condemns also reported abusive treatment of Boko Haram victims by Nigerian security forces and regional authorities.

The report shows violations committed by Boko Haram remain as extensive and far-reaching as they were when the U.N. Human Rights Council held a special session on the atrocities committed by the militant group in April.

Interviews by U.N. staff with former captives and survivors of Boko Haram attacks in northeast Nigeria present a distressing picture of horrific abuse stretching back months and even years. They include massacres, the burning down of entire villages, torture and abduction on a massive scale, including of children.

U.N. Human Rights Chief Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein said survivors in Nigeria have given anguishing accounts of mass killings of men and boys gunned down or hacked to death by Boko Haram before the female inhabitants of villages were abducted.

"Women and girls have been sexually enslaved, raped and forced into so-called 'marriages,'" he said. "Many survivors of these horrific experiences are now pregnant by the rapists. It is vital that the authorities ensure that every person who has been responsible for such crimes will be held to account in a court of law."

The high commissioner described the suffering endured by citizens of Cameroon, Chad and Niger over the past year from Boko Haram's pitiless attacks on their towns and villages.

Security forces blamed, too

While condemning these actions, Zeid said he also is concerned about allegations of serious human rights violations committed by the Nigerian military forces. He expressed dismay at reports of ill treatment by Nigerian and regional security forces of adults and even children who had been held captive by Boko Haram and subsequently freed. Zeid said they often are subjected to lengthy periods of detention without charge.

"I must insist on the need for greater attention to human rights by both the military and the police forces in concerned countries when carrying out security operations against Boko Haram," Zeid said. "Failure to uphold these principles could jeopardize recent successes against Boko Haram by driving more people into justifiable mistrust for the authorities."

Acting Foreign Minister of Nigeria Bulu Lolo reiterated his country’s call for the international community to redouble its efforts to end the menace and evil perpetrated by Boko Haram.

"Boko Haram’s pledge of allegiance to ISIS is a wake-up call," Lolo said. "It means that another link has been added to the terrorist chain that now connects other international terrorist groups such as al-Shabab and al-Qaida."

The Nigerian minister warns the association of terrorist groups has wider implications for the peace and stability of not only the sub-region, but Africa and the world at large.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25