Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/09/17 12:50 PM
Wow, I'm joining in....Love cupcakes with hot chocolate...Great for all seasons :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/09/17 12:43 PM

Congratulations Crystal...It is really inspiring to read of people being loved so much no matter what, no matter how...It gives hope to those who lost such desire to have it...Keep it Going Strong...Kudos to both of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please don't encourage her, not to much anyway laugh happy

Well...she is an encouragement to others and no need to encourage her coz she is already overwhelmed by it...lol...and having too much of it ain't bad as well at least she's filled with Love Not Misery happy

C'mon Mikey...Love That Much or Would You?? laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/09/17 12:04 PM
Congratulations Crystal...It is really inspiring to read of people being loved so much no matter what, no matter how...It gives hope to those who lost such desire to have it...Keep it Going Strong...Kudos to both of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/09/17 11:35 AM

Hummm does it really matter if the lights are on or not.. Man I would hope your mind was on the moment not the lights... slaphead

Exactly txs, but sometimes you just need to see who your with laugh

Can save a few surprises in the morning.. laugh

Ha ha ha....Yep, and you can't do anything about that anymore but live the nightmare ...lolzzz...(JK)

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/09/17 07:20 AM

how does a man prove specifically here in online dating that they are REALLY sincere and would they even want toslaphead

Hi skeptical waving

Whether online or offline, a person shows their sincerity by the consistency of their actions which you need months to observe.

The truth of who someone is lies in what they consistsntly DO.

The things they SAY are only meaningful if they line up with what they do.

Being skeptical only becomes unhealthy when you continue to question your mate's ntegrity even after you observed over time that their words and actions are lining up with your understamding of love

I agree with you sis Peggy...Observing the consistency of your mate seems to be the best thing to do...words and actions must go hand in hand and it is emotionally and mentally disturbing if he says about love all the the time through texts but action wise is hollow...I guess I better decide now what I really want in my life to happen happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 07/08/17 11:16 AM
Yep, I guess you're scary enough to be with I guess....scared

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 07/08/17 11:14 AM
How strong is strong??

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 07/08/17 12:56 AM

There has to be love.. a special connection. from compliments on how nice her hair is, nice outfit, to holding hands, a wink, a hug. With that deep connection you get true love making.

Without the intimacy, it is no more fun than a DIY project.

Very Well Said...amused of the DIY Project...makes sense...flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 11:47 PM

This happened a LONG time ago when I was still in my younger days. I was changing tires for the Woolco garage and I was given a work order to bring in a Chevelle. I went out, found it and drove it in. Of course I went to open the trunk, the trunk key would not work. So, we called the customer down, who walked, looked and said "That's not my car". Slight panic as I get back in the car, and put it back about where I found it. The customer brings his car in.. The police show up.. I want you for car theft the officer says with a smile on his face. He had driven by earlier and had seen the cars moved about and had an idea about what had happened. The two car owners traded keys, and each key would start the other car. That is when the officer said there is one in 26 chance of that happening.

That was back in the 70's before there were all these chip keys etc. We all had a good laugh at the end of it all.

Ha ha ha ha....a very memorable experience...I bet your nerves slightly trembled that day lolzzzz....

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 11:21 PM

Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.

Not All if you know where to look....Say you were in the wrong parking building I guess lolzzzz laugh

I hope I can find a permanent parking spot. LOL

Hmmmmm....This is a difficult one to address...Lemme see...I'll go ask a suggestion from Bill...Wait for his reply...bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 11:15 PM

I am A bailable

Yep....Bail Out Yourself first...future King happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 09:09 PM

Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.

Not All if you know where to look....Say you were in the wrong parking building I guess lolzzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 09:05 PM

rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 11:21 AM

Shout out to my exes?????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Ahhhhmmmm...yea....lol...no way....hee hee.

rofl

Hey Twinz!!!!!

How ya doin????

Just came out of my shell buddy....Slowly recovering postop.....Miss you guys here....How's the cage, ready for some hunting :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 11:16 AM

I joined the site when I was 25 looking for the same thing, I'm over 50 now and still had no luck laugh
Hope you find her. good luck waving

Hmmmm....Say, you're still looking for a sugar mommy??...I guess there are already a bunch on here....Just waiting as well....Lolzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 11:05 AM

Shout out to everyone who broke my heart..... oh wait, they are dead

... to me anyways

(just in case the rcmp is watching the forums)

Ha ha ha Lolzzzzz......May they Rest In Peace oops

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 10:57 AM

A 20 year old sugar daddy, you don't see that every day.

Welcome and good luck!
[/quote

He is born with a silver spoon :blush:

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 07:20 AM

You need to saturate her with alcohol...or whatever Bill Cosby uses.drinks

Ha ha ha....and prepare yourself to go to JAIL!!!scared frustrated

Stick around...let me mix you a drink.asleep

Ohhh...I had enough from Bill already....not from Cosby...remember the All American Shirt?? I slipped in the oval office...Burrrppppp....noway grumble

:laughing:save that blouse...we can test it for DNA.tongue2

C'mon the book is already done...unless they want a series... say I'm thinkin' when they would put it out in the market or maybe just donate it in a special library...Lolzzz ...We'll get whipped Max, you're overshadowing the OP's topic tongue2 ...don't worry I'll save the blouse, got lots of memories on this one...laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 06:51 AM

You need to saturate her with alcohol...or whatever Bill Cosby uses.drinks

Ha ha ha....and prepare yourself to go to JAIL!!!scared frustrated

Stick around...let me mix you a drink.asleep

Ohhh...I had enough from Bill already....not from Cosby...remember the All American Shirt?? I slipped in the oval office...Burrrppppp....noway grumble

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 06:45 AM

it depends upon the sex

in most cases, I prefer chocolate,,honestly

the satisfaction lasts just as long with no hurt feelings, lies, betrayals, or potential to make children or catch disease

there was ONE person that would always beat the chocolate, but its rare,,,,

Beat the chocolate?...I never harmed a candy bar that didn't deserve it...now cream is another story...can always use a whipping.shades

Really loved your humour laugh winking tongue2

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25