Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:30 AM
8 hours???? Wow, If that is my case I would need a sprinkler beside me, 3 jumbo meals, a large cocktail juice, pillows and sheets in case I fall asleep while the other end is still active....lolzzzzzwaving love

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 07/01/17 10:42 AM
The OP is collecting a long list for Christmas...lolzzz...The more the merrier I guess shocked

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 07/01/17 10:02 AM
It works to those who want to make it work...just sayin'

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 07/01/17 09:48 AM
you have already restarted :)

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/28/17 02:05 PM

Why do women cheat?

It could be in retaliation or in spite out of something the guy had done, but whatever the cause or reason for cheating, the love has gone and the relationship is over in my opinion, because you don't cheat on someone you love.

Exactly...and if it is not out of revenge, some do it to satisfy their worldly desires and pleasures which they couldn't get from their mate or are shy to talk about it with their mate, BUT whatever maybe the cause or reason, one just couldn't cheat on someone you truly love coz just the thought of hurting him or her by cheating would be enough to back yourself down.

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/28/17 01:42 PM

So if all the Men who lack any morals are cheating, I suppose they must be cheating with all the Women who are Lacking sex, problem solvedwinking

:thumbsup: case closed your honour laugh

Court Adjourned laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 06/26/17 02:21 AM

I can fix it all with Spray Foam and Duct Tape...line forms to the right, take a number... be with you shortly.shades

Ha ha ha....There you go...a handyman at your service 24/7...lolzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 06/26/17 02:06 AM

An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living in a nursing home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.

Nurse Jane asked him if there was anything wrong, “Yes, Nurse Jane ,” said Mr. Wallace. “My Private Part died today, and I am very sad.”

Knowing her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, “Oh, I’m so sorry, Mr. Wallace. Please accept my condolences .”

The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out of his pajamas.

He met Nurse Jane. ‘Mr. Wallace,’ she said, “You shouldn’t be walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas.”

“But, Nurse Jane I can’t,” replied Mr. Wallace. “I told you yesterday that my Private Part died.”

“Yes,” said Nurse Jane, “you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?”

“Well,” he replied, “Today is the viewing.”

rofl rofl rofl

This is really very humorous....lolzzzz...Good one Funzy rofl rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 06/24/17 01:31 AM

No answer IS an answer. It means they aren't interested in you for whatever reason. No one owes someone a reply. Why would members need to be professional? They don't work for the site. Most ladies get TONS of emails and replying to all os time consuming and annoying. Nothing immature about it. IMO expecting replies from everyone is immature thinking on a social site

I agree with yellowrose ^^^^

I second the motion, waste of time replying to possible scammers as well...lolzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 06/23/17 07:56 AM

Ummm... I'm pretty good at cleaning house..
Hmmm.. now !.are you supplying the French maid's outfit or am I???... and what kind of wage are we talking about... or are we going to do something in trade..?.hmmmm..lol

Can I see a sample first of how a french maid's outfit fits on you?? Lolzzz....

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 06/23/17 04:40 AM

If people reject me then just smile at them, it is hurting but okay, just let them be, you can't please everyone....just keep your cool, keep your dignity intact and move on to the next phase, someday somehow someone will be right beside you to listen, to care, to give you a hug and lots of kisses too....I shall be waiting for that to happen...hoping soon :wink::blush:flowers

Hi Twin ! Nice to see you againwaving

I deal with it the exact same way :)

Hi sis Peggy, thanks for the warm welcome, I'm just on and offsite due to recent surgery but hope to recover fast and regain back my motor functions again. I visit you guys here in the forums when I can have the time after work hours, and participate as well when I can.

We just go to people who would welcome us....and stay away from those who rejects us so we all live peacefully :blush:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 06/22/17 02:01 PM
Don't say anything.....just press on that chamber lock and keep it locked lolzzźzzz.....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 06/22/17 01:23 PM
If people reject me then just smile at them, it is hurting but okay, just let them be, you can't please everyone....just keep your cool, keep your dignity intact and move on to the next phase, someday somehow someone will be right beside you to listen, to care, to give you a hug and lots of kisses too....I shall be waiting for that to happen...hoping soon :wink::blush:flowers

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 06/22/17 01:07 PM

Step one: (probably the most difficult step) Find someone you like that likes you.

HintIf he or she wants to converse with you that is a good sign.

Step two: Vet the person. Use your common sense if you have any. If you do not have any common sense you really need to stop looking on the internet.

Step three: Once you've established the person is someone worth knowing then get to know them.

Hint This process can, should, and usually does take a LONG time. If you are unwilling to take this time to get to know someone then you are almost certainly doomed to fail at sustaining a viable relationship.

Step four: Once you've completed step three the two of you either move forward together or separately go back to step one.

Hey, I said not complicated. I did not say easy. The bottom line is that so many of you appear to be completely lost about socializing and the process of genuinely getting to know people. There are no shortcuts.

Understand?

Yes Sir, I understand, it shouldn't that be so complicated....Oh Well....lolzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 06/22/17 06:24 AM

Very sneaky indeed. I see this behavior more and more in nature...I'm going to keep my eye on you all.:eyes:

hmmm. care to expand on your statement here??

Much like the Black Widow spider and the Preying Mantis, the female disposes of the male after letting him have some fun...but the Femme Fatale fireflies actually deceives the male to lure him into his ultimate destiny.winking

At least you had some fun??? Enjoy while it lasts....lolzzzz:wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:15 AM

I'm just looking to meet someone who we both enjoying talking and hanging out. Go to the movies or the beach or on a hike or just some Netflix.
I'm a single dad and most of my time is spent with my little daughter but if you're looking for some good conversations or hanging out let me know!!

You're admirable...Proud father...:thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:10 AM

I have had a few. And now I am taken. Found a great girl......

then why you still on here??

To find friends....lolzzzzoops :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/21/17 11:03 AM

Too many people wear rejection like a t-shirt with curse words on it, giving off vibes of anger, self pity or defeat before they even speak.

Do you know a lot of people like that?

Yes, I do. I look at him everyday in the mirror. The reflection of defeat, and anger is apparent to me all the time.
Not from rejection of other people, but annoyances from other people that I personally have no control over. There's where the defeat and anger brood in me.

Ohh and I know someone will say, "just get over it".

I would if it were just that simple for me, but it's not.

Your feelings are understandable but I hope you can one day heal from that anger and frustration and hoping it will be soon:blush:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/21/17 10:54 AM
Welcome to the club of 40's and single....lolzzz...and yes you don't have to think much about it ....just stay cool and let nature take it's course if you don't feel up to it....stay happy and healthy :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/21/17 10:54 AM
Welcome to the club of 40's and single....lolzzz...and yes you don't have to think much about it ....just stay cool and let nature take it's course if you don't feel up to it....stay happy and healthy :wink:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25