Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:38 AM
Honey I'm Pregnant....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:22 AM

Yeah.....Great Taste It Is!!!
laugh bigsmile

Thank you Conrad, I couldn't do it, How were you able to make this image appear on here, I am too slow, couldn't really absorb the instructions; I've tried many times tears, but thank you for making it appear; you just made me smile :wink: flowerforyou and thank you for appreciating my post...lolzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:16 AM
Wow....Seriously???..... -90...you say you are not 18 but your age says 18 and your profile is empty and you want to be rated???rant slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:09 AM

I was dating a guy that I had fallen in love with . And good dates. One weekend we had a really good date. He took off to Portland for a weekend and the next time we talk he tell me we need to talk. I bent over backwards for him and done things I never would have. I guess cute, sweet and kind don't win the guy . Any one have any suggestions? :pensive:

Maybe when he realised you had fallen in love with him he discovered he was not in love with you, it happens. Better to be out of a one sided relationship, he did you a favour, at least you had some good dates so it wasn't all bad.

Welcome to Mingle2 and good luck in your search.

Agree on This One...It is not because of the marital status that he broke up with you I guess, it is just "He fell Out of Love", and he did made a favor for you coz it is already a one-sided relationship and it wouldn't be fair to continue on. So just try to find the right man for you that will truly love you as you are. Is being divorced a guarantee that men will fall for you?? "A BIG NO". If a person Loves You, He Will Love You No Matter What, and then work on that divorce if both parties wants to live together just to show your sincerity to your partner; but it is really not a big deal if you both want to start off a relationship, coz you are just on the getting to know stage. I just don't understand why this is an obstacle for some people sad2 spock whoa

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:51 AM

all these one sided stories on here... so, the question is, why did he break up if you were so nice and understanding, bending over backwards for him?

I myself couldn't understand what suggestions she is asking about based on the scenario given lolzzzz....what

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 06:31 AM

rofl rofl rofl slaphead slaphead slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 06:21 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NFTrtMellVWb6/giphy.gif

Yeah.....Great Taste It Is!!!

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 05:56 AM

Hello to you all. Well it's kinda obvious why I'm in this thread, so if you feel like giving me some constructive criticism I'd be happy to hear it.
:grin::grin:

May I suggest you post your own thread?? instead of hacking somebody else's...it's just a click right there at the top...give respect to the lady...oops

Well thanks Twintidbits24

You are welcome my dear :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 05:53 AM

do you fall in love now , the same way you did as a teenager? All bright-eyed, confident,.and full of hope ?

do still immerse yourself in that euphoric sensation, what gives you that feeling of hope and unbridled excitement after all these years?

Absolutely 100% I've learned that Being prepared for heart break or expecting it, doesnt make it hurt any less. It only attracts moe of the negatives. Some think I'm an idiot for this but I will go in with no fear of the bad and offer immediate trust until it's been ruined. I'll gladly welcome 1000 heartaches if that's what it takes to find the one who keeps it safe.

Go For It Man!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 05:51 AM
I like the idea of internalising the karma principle Twin !:thumbsup:

Also, how about if we allow our inner beauty to be coupled with our intuition? Hopefully by now we are instinctively better at filtering out the people who are around us for the wrong reasons glasses

Of course Peggy we should always have it within us together with that inner beauty, as our intuition serves as our guide in deciding for What, Where, Who and When...it is our inner voice and most of the times it speaks the truth...:wink: :thumbsup:

So true Twin :)

I am getting better at recognising my inner voice now . It is helping me alot! :smile:

Way to go Girl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 05:45 AM

do you fall in love now , the same way you did as a teenager?

Of course.
The process is the same whether I'm 13 or 130.

do you fall in love now , the same way you did as a teenager?
does the cloud of past disappointments prevent you from fully enjoying that yummy warm glow of your early stage of love?

No.
But andropause/menopause does.

"Cloud of past disappointments" is what people use to rationalize to make something the fault of someone else.

I also am not as excited/scared to drive as I was the first day of drivers ed., and it really has nothing to do with the "cloud of past disappointments" from speeding tickets, or accidents, or crappy drivers.

what gives you that feeling of hope and unbridled excitement after all these years?

Testosterone, dopamine, adrenaline, and serotonin.

No offense Tom, but I really can't envision you being giddy or excited about anything :tongue: laugh

Oh I think he does, but only in times of emergency, where all the testosterones, dopamines, adrenalines and testosterones will run giddy and shoot up like a fireball....bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

... Or maybe that side of him only comes alive for that special lady in his life... Not lame spectators like us :tongue: laugh

I beg to disagree Peggy, we are no lame spectators, we are actually the lively ones...and we can kick horses too :wink: ....but then I don't want to make any challenge..... coz he might dare...Lolzzzz laugh laugh laugh :banana:
Talking is passive and not actually being a participant being with a person is the criteria not intellectualizing about all ramifications..

Lighten up Sybaritic guy flowerforyou

Twin and I are joking around , as people do in these threads from time to time.

Tom himself uses sarcastic wit in his responses from time to time as well

That's what makes the forum so fun and refreshing . :smile:

Ha Ha Ha Ha....Right On That Girl!!!...He is so seriousssszzzzzz....Lolzzzz....I agree on every word you've said...Couldn't have said it any better...laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 05:32 AM

This is very nice butribu, How do you upload images and moving pictures on here?? I have been trying but I couldn't find where is the attachment or even copy and paste :smile:

Hi Twin :)
these moving ones are gif images, not ordinary images
there are sites for these kind of images such as:
http://giphy.com
http://www.tumblr.com/explore/gifs
http://www.gifbin.com
also googling as "gif" you can find many of them.

the way you upload these images to the website is the same way as uploading a normal image. it is shown on this thread: http://mingle2.com/topic/199646

I tried now, I clicked on the copy image address from the site, pasted it on here, and this is what comes out only. Can't see the image itself.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/zhlybdTZqyWwE/200w.gif

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 05:17 AM
10 for the radiant smile as the sun overlooks over you :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 05:04 AM

Do you think a have a good chance of meeting someone?

Well yes, but your still married. A lot of guys will pass on that. No offense. A bigger pic wouldn't hurt. Good luck in your search.

She's separated Rob and she can file a divorce anytime...:smile:

Yes Twins, which brings up a good point. Maybe her profile should be looking for friends. Not an honest relationship, which to a guy looking for a gal, means he can invest in her. If she gets back with the ex, at any time, the guy gets burned. Hope this helps.

I beg to disagree Rob, I am separated myself and due to file my divorce next month, she is just being honest of what she is looking for same as what I placed in my profile statement though I also want to make friends as well. I guess it depends on the understanding between two parties. I don't agree with you saying the other guy gets burned, though there is one post here that has the same story when the ex got out of Jail, she dumped the guy who lived with her for years. Well, again, it depends on the kind of person you really are, that is if your conscience can bear it. Besides, you just don't file a divorce like it's a piece of cake, you think thoroughly about it and if she joined the dating site and looking for a partner in life, it means she is ready to move on, then if a guy would fall for her the best thing to be sure of so as not to get burned is to ask the lady to file the divorce right away - "Problem Solved".

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 04:30 AM

This is very nice butribu, How do you upload images and moving pictures on here?? I have been trying but I couldn't find where is the attachment or even copy and paste :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 04:17 AM

Do you think a have a good chance of meeting someone?

Well yes, but your still married. A lot of guys will pass on that. No offense. A bigger pic wouldn't hurt. Good luck in your search.

She's separated Rob and she can file a divorce anytime...:smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 01:50 AM

Although some of the time it may be that you moved back with parents to be helpful...but more and more it's a financial issue...and more times then not it will cause problems in a relationship...no matter how old we get..parents are parents...they ask what your doing...ask you not to do some things..and having a guest for the night can be very uncomfortable for everyone...I had a guy friend that lived with his parents and when he got married..his mom and wife were actually competing...cooking, cleaning...attention...non stop...they wound up divorced...I guess if you could have a small apartment it might work...but a person needs to be very patient and understanding to pull it off...jmoflowerforyou

OK, I can understand that. I guess my mind just works differently. There are ways around all this stuff. All I can say is, If it were me, what I would do. Me, If I met a woman that I liked and it came down to wanting to spend the night together, Find a nice motel and be prepared to pay for a room. Keep mom or dad, or both out of my business. If it comes to the point that we are ready to marry, Marry and move out.

As a man, If I had chosen to move home for whatever reason, my private life stays private. Mom & dad don't need to know. Also, If I was dating, I would be dating knowing that if I found someone I would be moving out with her and make our life together. The way I would look at it, mom and dad were making it before I came back. If I leave, It might be harder on them. But they would make it. I have to have my life too.

I would exactly do the same....You have Your Own Life to Live, though it doesn't mean that if you move out, you stop your communication or relationship with your family, Hell NO!! You just need to have your own space and that of your partner; just the two of you, most especially in the first years of being together :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 01:05 AM

I try not to go out of my way to impress a woman. But if she is ever with me, I make sure I use the Bank machine nearest to us....u know, just to check my balance, before I make any promises...lol
Otherwise...this is me hon, take it or leave it kinda deal.. Leave it is pretty popular....but I always have a back up plan...Vive le Mingle 2....yep, thats right....back to where it started...

Way to Go...Just Be Who You Really Are...If you impress her with that, good thing then, if not, then that is life, Move On....You Don't Have To Be What You Are Not...(It is difficult to pretend just to impress someone)...One way or the other she'll know anyway....:wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 12:55 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Wed 04/20/16 12:56 AM

What mistakes did you make on a date?

Share so that others can avoid them.

I'll start off:

I went out on a date with someone I met through a singles ad (do they still have them?). Anyway we met at a restaurant that I've never been to before. I picked it because it was close and I didn't have a car at the time. I had failed to check it out before hand.

The food was good. But in each corner of the seating area, there was a TV. While she was talking, I would get distracted by something on the screen over her left shoulder.

Do I really have to say how wrong that was?

Obviously, it was a last, first date.

I've learned my lesson. If there is a TV on the wall, I'll either have it behind me, to one side of me or sit as far away from it as I can.

Anyone else want to share?

I'm just wondering...Is that the only restaurant there is in that place?? If you've seen that the environment was not cool, you could have politely asked her to transfer to a better place where you think you can just focus on each other and have a meaningful conversation...and also for the other party, she could have given you another chance if she feels something for you but if she didn't gave you that chance then it means she does not really like you at all... :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 12:10 AM

"Gorgeous ladies wanted"

The ones not in this site's forums are all over at my place.
They keep lining up at my front door.

Anyway, welcome to the site, OP.

Oh C'mon, don't be selfish, why don't you give some for this guy?? and maybe share your secret potion too :wink: laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next