Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:39 AM

Two types of chromosomes cause marital problems
Ex & why?Your say please....

Well if this is the case, they rather go for ex and ex, so there will be no more boys, so no more problems, besides the ex and why is always determined by the male chromosome so I guess, you are one of those that is to blame...Lolzzzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:23 AM

So I took the test and filled it out the way I use to build my profile before I gave up and with one exception it told me I had a prefect profile.

Strange, I had such a strong profile in the past but have still never met anyone from any of the almost 20 dating sites I've been a member of. This means one of two things, they don't know what they are talking about or everyone they collected data from was lying, ether way this just tells me that I made the right choice in giving up on finding anyone to be more then friends.

To win dates, I think a lot depends on where you live if you are looking for local dates, as most people probably are. London UK population was 8.6 million people in 2015, so someone living and looking their is more likely to win a local date, than someone living and looking for local dates in a much smaller city or town, with a much smaller population. Obviously, there are other reasons as well why people win dates.

They say that today in the UK. 25% of all new relationships began by the people meeting online, so there is hope for us all here in the UK, but the number of dates people have is quite large since most dates come to nothing, because until you meet in person you cannot really discover if there is any "chemistry", that spark of attraction between two people.

Hmmmmmm.....Thinking of migrating to UK :wink: :banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:23 AM

So I took the test and filled it out the way I use to build my profile before I gave up and with one exception it told me I had a prefect profile.

Strange, I had such a strong profile in the past but have still never met anyone from any of the almost 20 dating sites I've been a member of. This means one of two things, they don't know what they are talking about or everyone they collected data from was lying, ether way this just tells me that I made the right choice in giving up on finding anyone to be more then friends.

20 dating sites???...Wowwww....Where did the ladies go....Lolzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:09 AM

This just in, people having an online profile get more online dates than people who don't have an online profile. ....

Yeahhh....Not the one with just "Hi" or "Hello" and "I will tell you later"...Lolzzz...and also Not the one with almost a "Novel" in it as well with "crooked English" that might be just a "copy and paste" laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:06 AM

I think the idea is to give people helpful tips to improve their chances of obtaining a date, for example, people are more likely to contact you if you have a photo in your profile. All based on studies of what type of photos and profiles attracts people to contact people, just helpful information in my opinion.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist or a decades old study to know having a profile pic gives you a better chance....just common sense.

Shhhhhhhhhh (I'll just whisper)....Others doesn't know that...so I think it is not common to many people Lolzzzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:03 AM

Do you know the secret to getting a date online?

Yeah.

There is no secret.

This test is based on research

Which means they studied a bunch of people and came up with an average.

Problem with these studies is everyone dates as an individual, and one on one, not an average dating a bunch of average people.

Same reason forums are horrible for finding advice.

You can only really address generalities that don't apply very well to an individual without a lot of mental gymnastics sanding down the edges to get the square peg into the round hole.

Then take the test to find out.

I got smokin' hot all around.
It was obvious the thought process they used for the questions, making it easy to pick the "right" answers.

Which isn't a good thing.

As people could, gasp, use general answers to get dates and then when they actually date...not live up to the answers they give.
IOW present themselves as something they aren't for the sake of short term gratification (like getting "a" date online).

Which doesn't help anyone and simply creates a reciprocal cycle as it causes people to adapt; tell lies, learn the lies, lies don't work, so tell new lies, learn the new lies, so new lies don't work, tell the old lies, relearn the old lies, tell new lies, and so on.
e.g. read any PUA blog or book.

Ha Ha Ha Ha....Ciretom laugh .... Hey Cool Downnnn....Want some cold drinks???drinker Let's set a date :wink: laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 02:31 AM

A New Teacher Joins school.
She finds two boys Similar in appearance,
Teacher asks: " Twins " ?
Boy: No , " Same IVF center"

Hahahahahaha....This ain't no joke...It already happened....Lolzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 04/26/16 01:48 PM

I am having trouble meeting genuine asian girls on this site.
Most are selling their services. I do not want that.

I want to meet genuine asian girls in Melbourne

Please give me feedback

I am a Filipina but not based in Melbourne. I read through your profile and being an Asian I wouldn't budge to message you, why? just kind of a bit terrified (some kind of a chill to my spine) with the kind of set up that you have...I would think a thousand times before I consider the thought of it...just saying my honest opinion...no offense intended...:smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 04/26/16 01:41 PM

your profile seems good, honest and to the point... try emailing the people around you instead of them emailing you... 99% of the emails i get are useless, i just delete them right away...

Wow...99%...where has the 1% had gone to??? bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 11:12 AM

You're an admirable man any decent lady could fall for..... maybe the women you have encountered just want to have fun and does not want to take any responsibilities as well...I salute you for being an Ideal Father!!!wink flowerforyou

Yes, well, not compromising my morals leaves me high and dry quite a bit :P but thank you

You're Welcome....Enjoy Life At Its Best...There are lots of ways to obtain Happiness...Stay Cool :wink: flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 10:59 AM

Neither....I'm looking for an Alien...I wonder where he could be hiding in here...laugh ... but hoping this message reaches his eyes or ears :banana:

blushing waving

I mean Extra Terrestrial not Melmacians :wink: laugh

A Melmacian is an extraterrestrial. :wink:

I know too but you also have different "Clans" I want the smaller ones???? like midget sizes like me!!!...Kind of terrified with your "Huge" Stature.....and your hairs alone tickles me already right here, I couldn't stand it, I am so ticklish!!!.....lolzzzzzz :wink: laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 10:47 AM

Neither....I'm looking for an Alien...I wonder where he could be hiding in here...laugh ... but hoping this message reaches his eyes or ears :banana:

blushing waving

I mean Extra Terrestrial not Melmacians :wink: laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:26 AM

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:11 AM

Love

Hmmmmm....Give me a partner first, then I'll give you an answer....Lolzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 06:35 AM
The pair is in one of those houses I guess....JKD :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 06:19 AM

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hi I like your genuinity

Are you sure about this???? Lolzzzz, check her out....SPELLL Genuinity.... He he he

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:05 AM

Well wouldn't a hot "girl" want to be with a hot guy we don't know what you look likescared

none of the chicksknow what i look like but they all want to be with me.

Ohhhh really??? So where are they now??? in cages??? Hope you feed them well until they become Chickens....Lolzzzz...:banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 04:58 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Mon 04/25/16 04:58 AM

sexy...hmmh...full lips, but more so what they emit...

And what kind of emission would that be??? Hmmmmm......laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 04:55 AM

I'd have to agree with Peggy and Crystal, I would also like to add a sence of humor a woman who can laugh at herself and give it back,,

As far as physical attraction, I don't mind a more curvy woman, Long Hair I also find attractive.. a nice smile, and insatiable appetite for twerking..

Twerking?????whoa :laughing:

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 04/25/16 04:20 AM
Ha ha ha ha.....Hmmmmm.....I hope no 50's here would object and protest...Lolzzzzzlaugh laugh laugh