Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:08 AM
You shouldn't feel guilty if you befriend lots of girls because you are looking for your rightful woman and unless you already have an "official" girlfriend then just befriend others and do it one at a time. If it does not work with one then try to consider another one that would suit your interest and emotions as well. Best of luck to you then :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:01 AM

Is there a ring on your finger? Then the answer is yes, keep looking, your single.

Right you are on that!!!! Lolzzzzz.....If there ain't no ring, then You're a Free Man Buddy!!!:wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 09:31 AM

This is a must....
But it often leads to moreplay...hehe...

Seriously though...yes....that after activity closeness...is very bonding....

Yep. It often leads to more play, which is why I cancelled the option of using cuddling as a means to getting into the second round, to see if people wanted it as an end to itself.

See how clever I am Mikey?bigsmile

Yes I do...hehe...
I couldn't think of anything worse than just rolling over and going to sleep...urrrggghhh
Those sweet, soft words spoken...the gentle kisses...arms entwined....hmmmmm

I guess you are a very romantic man Mikey coz for me that would be the sweetest thing a man could do to his woman after all those ecstasy and the sweet words spoken and the gentle kisses are just as strong as making love...

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 08:29 AM

what's that got to do with Instinct?

I am about to ask the same question lollllzzzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 08:19 AM

Welcome Wendy :banana: :banana:
Hope you're not here just because of your profession .. biggrin

Wow what does it have to do with her profession being here....This dating site is for every person in any walk of life...

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 08:11 AM

tell me why do woman always run from the truth and always make the same mistakes

Women only?? Always??...where have you gotten your statistics?? and it is but a natural reaction to flight if you cannot handle the consequences of truth and it applies to all genders I guess.

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 07:06 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Wed 05/25/16 07:07 AM

I personally appreciate the honesty of guys like that who make their intentions clear from the onset.

I respect them way more than the guys who try fool women into believing that they are interested in a meaningful relationship spock
so we can talk about this on my yacht...:wink:

laugh

My profile has filters which block emailers who are looking for an intimate encounter , so clearly guys like that are not my cup of tea.

But I respect their honesty. I always appreciate honesty :thumbsup:

If we both invite friends of ours , will the yacht offer still remain open Moe?:angel:
you know some other women that wanna come?

Can I invite myself in?? laugh :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:02 PM
wow Simon, your face seems like a high school teen though I would have loved to chat with you but I have an early flight tomorrow from Washington DC to California anyway enjoy the forums :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:56 PM

What caused you to miss out on all the stuff that leads to sex?

lies, lies and more lies...

http://therighthairstyles.com/15-luring-solutions-for-burgundy-hair-color-in-brunettes-blondes-and-redheads/

The question I have is How did you find the picture to prove this was a fake...
I only ask because that kind of knowledge may come in handy for me... LOL... But seriously I would like to know..
Google Image search or any reverse image search app....that's how how I do it.
Cant speak for Moe though....maybe he spends a lot of time on hairstyle sites and ran across the pic laugh

Good information Rebel, I think I would also do just this to catch some catfish, where is my buddy Robx...laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:32 PM

Umm. I thought it meant.. they're having a hard time using there a sexual toy because it was complicated. And they need someone more understanding of such devices then themselves.....lol.. apparently I had it all wrong..slaphead

Ha Ha Ha....I guess I need to watch 50 Shades of Grey all over again....Lolzzzz....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:18 PM
Welcome to Mingle and enjoy the forums :)

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 05/13/16 03:26 AM

Ok....
We get so many newbie’s posting on this topic...
I have a little experience on the topic...
So here is my take on the subject...

You meet on the net, a chat room, a dating site or when you visit another city or country....
Whether that first meeting is on the net or not, you have obviously “clicked” and both of you have discovered you have something in common...and you want to take it further...

Meeting on net presents itself with its own special set of challenges...you have to lay the foundations of a relationship whilst apart...this in its self is quite the challenge but can be achieved if you share some deep commonalities...

Meeting while you are on holidays or visiting another city is the best way to start an LDR...you have already met...and started bonding...those foundation building blocks have been started...

Now for the hard work...maintenance...
Every day you must phone, text, viber, skype, whatsapp....whatever....everyday communication is key...
This requires constant maintenance...both of you have to make it fun...storytelling...joke nights...date nights...Skype sleeping...cyber sex...

As you get closer and your feelings grow you need to formulate a plan...with short term goals that lead to the end goal...being together full time....
The first goal is that scary first visit...this first visit must happen quite soon in your new relationship...firstly to see if the other person is “a” real and “b” if both of your feelings are true...

Providing that first visit is successful one or both of you must make multiple repeat visits...this is vital in the bonding process...
You also need a time frame on when you envisage your end plan to be...this plan can’t be for years away...your plan needs to have an end date...your LDR needs to become a SDR sooner rather than later...
Obviously one of you is going to have to move...are you prepared for that?...

I believe LDRs can work, but it is certainly not for everyone and it’s not a relationship to be taken lightly.....it will take time, caring and nurturing....and money....haha

LDR couples that make it work, will all have something special that bonds them together...
This strength will prove to be what keeps them together, thru the tough times...
The times when one of you is sick...or distressed...or after an argument...

Be prepared for a hard slog....
But if it is meant to be...
It a wonderful thing...

When all these things stated above is done by both parties then there is a high probability that things will work out well between them and that "KEY" of constant communication whether it be Long Distance or Short Distance is really vital coz without it any relationship will just fade away and become cold as ice. If you could possibly meet for real then do so, so that you can start right away to build a strong foundation and nurture daily with time, both parties must talk over skype or phone daily even just for a few minutes just to see and know that you are both A "Okay", not just plain texting or e-mail. When somebody gives you a special attention it means you are important and precious to him, if not, he just want to have fun, so be prepared if you want to play his game or not. A real man should always make the first move to make contact and not the lady, though it is not that a big deal if the lady communicates first but then sometimes if men are presented with this, they seem to make themselves a "VIP" more and more each day (which shouldn't be the scenario) Lolzzzz.

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:30 AM

their problem,not mine!

laugh laugh :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/04/16 03:55 AM

"The types you attract .."

I keep attracting law officers. I wonder why. :angel:

Coz you looked "Unique" That is Why laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:43 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Sun 05/01/16 06:43 AM
I can relate to you coz I have been there as well but cherish the good memories and try not to dwell much on the bitter ones and most importantly find "Forgiveness" in your heart so you can live your life in "Peace".

There is no formula, no time frame, as to when is it that you know you're ready or not coz you can actually feel it and no one can determine it except your own self. Best thing to do is not to be a hermit. Try to go out and enjoy the beautiful things life is showing you and grab every opportunity of the good things that come your way. If in case someone gets attracted to you or you get attracted to somebody then give it a try, you lose nothing, coz sometimes what passes our lives will pass only once and we could never know "What Could Have Been" if we did not took it for granted. Whatever may be the results at least we were able to experience it and know how it felt like :smile: "Life Is Short and Beautiful, Make the Most Out Of It" :wink: flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/01/16 04:32 AM

Dang....should have got this advice sooner...
I run after all the girls, but they run faster....now I go faster...but they go faster to...help, what kin I do......Ah! thank you....the secret is to run after someone your age.....just saying...

Ha ha ha ha ha.....Yeahhhh....You'll both catch up on each other laugh flowerforyou love

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/01/16 04:29 AM

I wouldn't be chatting with them in the first place....
I would only respond to a detailed interesting profile....

Profiles that have no info indicate to me that the person doesn't really care....
Whereas an interesting profile means the person is serious in their search...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/01/16 04:22 AM

Hello everyone

Hi,
Welcome to our chat room

good thing that's just Sweat!laugh

So it means get Ready to Sweat Out??? laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/01/16 01:01 AM
I surely disagree on this note. Giving Up Is Not So Easy. It Ripped My Heart and Crushed my inner being. A relationship that becomes unhealthy and irrepairable because of the damages done, could never be restored again.

Reality and Truth of Life Hurts but we have to accept it and move on. If the damage done was light and it could still be saved, why not, but if it has destroyed the very core of your being and your moral standards, I don’t think so it could still be repaired.

How many times should I forgive my husband every time he cheats on me just so because I want to save a marriage? A relationship would really depend if two people have that great love for each other that they will surpass all trials and hardships. But the question is if one or both don’t put much effort on saving it then it only means either the man or the woman has already fallen out of love, so, hurting as it is, Let It Go….Let him or her find the happiness that he/she wants or needs and Move On.

Life is not a Bed of Roses; that is a fact. As we face our life’s challenges, we mature from it as well so we may know how to deal with it as adults.

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 11:23 PM

* Canadian Conservatives say legalized weed really relieves the stress of being Conservative.

* Donald Trump Is the Good Guy - Conrad Black

* Syrian refugees successfully integrate into Canadian culture, already hate Toronto.

* The Top 7 Countries American's Move To If Donald Trump Becomes President.

* Toronto Hydro One offers grass-fed organic electricity.

* Ted Cruz, born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, won the Iowa Republican caucus last night. United Canada ?

** https://www.reddit.com/r/canadapoliticshumour slaphead

HA HA HA HA.....laugh laugh laugh ....What can you do about it then?? Cast your vote to the deserving one...Lol... Well that is what you call "Democracy" frustrated