Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 08/12/16 12:01 AM

For me I would like to go on a date to an arcade/amusement park. We would play a little pinball and some old arcade games like Asteroids, Pac Man, etc, etc, etc.

Then we would ride the bumper cars. Then off to a game of Goofy Golf. Followed by dinner and dancing.

Perfect Date for me....Hmmmm....Hope I will experience a date such as this one...Question Is, when could it be??? think

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/11/16 11:39 PM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Thu 08/11/16 11:42 PM

Your Worst Date

Any that didn't lead to a second one even though I really wanted them to?

I noticed the adams apple so I didn't put any moves on him/her.

Women have adam's apples.
They are just smaller than a mans.
They can be prominent on skinny women.

To make it clear, there was no contact of any kind between us.

Why do you have to make it clear to a bunch of internet strangers?
And why should anyone believe you?

Just to be clear, I will always believe you had a passionate affair with the transgender person you went on a date with.

I drove home confused and removed my profile from that site for a long time.

See?!?! Proof of my assertions! People in relationships take down their profile...

What good are assertions of truth on here? They're pointless.
If you don't want someone to believe something about you, you have to keep it to yourself.

Ha Ha Ha Ha...Are you having your period??, I have mine today and it's a bloody 3rd day but I am calm and cool...Don't know why you're so mad with the OP? got a previous encounter with him of some sort?

I drove home confused and removed my profile from that site for a long time.

See?!?! Proof of my assertions! People in relationships take down their profile...

I could have a serious relationship but never would I take down my profile as I always loved to read, have fun, and join the forums chat like in this site and the "Only" one I have (that is also Assertion).

What good are assertions of truth on here? They're pointless.
If you don't want someone to believe something about you, you have to keep it to yourself.

What are you suggesting then? that people here in the forum tell bunch of lies to each other?? and the reason why the OP is here in this forum coz he wants other people to believe in him that is why he is voicing it out and not keep it for himself!

To make it clear, there was no contact of any kind between us.

Why do you have to make it clear to a bunch of internet strangers?
And why should anyone believe you?

Yes we are BUNCH of INTERNET STRANGERS and that is how you looked at us, at least we're not BUNCH of SCAMMERS and mind you I have made a few friends in your so-called "Internet Strangers" who came to our home in Los Angeles and they were fine and we're still communicating. I think I would believe him more rather than believe in you!!!ohwell

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/11/16 11:12 PM

Mine was a blind date from a dating site that turned out to be a guy. Ouch! He/she was portrayed to be a female. Luckily I noticed the adams apple so I didn't put any moves on him/her. He/she looked quite attractive though. It was difficult to tell. My gaydar was going off like crazy but my eyes were like that's a woman. I felt very weird. I didn't know his/her situation. Maybe I was wrong. But mostly I was in shock. I was starving so we went ahead and ate dinner together. Everybody was acting normal like nothing was wrong. I felt like everybody in the room was staring at us but nobody was.

During dinner I made it very clear that I was a straight male. I brought up the obvious and asked why in the world would you say you are a straight female. He/She claimed to have gone on many dates with straight guys. Some bolt but some stay. I asked if anybody ever kick his/her azz. The reply was no. He/she claimed to have pleasured quite a few straight guys and that didn't make them gay. I was extremely uncomfortable at that point. Dinner was finished and so was I. To make it clear, there was no contact of any kind between us. I paid the entire bill and left in a hurry. I drove home confused and removed my profile from that site for a long time.

Ha Ha Ha Ha...Really Very Funny Experience you Had....Well I guess you have to edit your profile statement coz the last paragraph send out a different tune...just sayin', but lots of good luck still for you Computer Man ...You'll find her soon enough, You are One Tough Guy any Straight Woman could Fall Into...winking

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/11/16 11:03 PM
Starbucks will just be fine...It is not about the food...What is more important is your date...if there isn't anything that interests you then you can just gulp on your coffee right away and say your goodbyes politely....lolzzzz happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/11/16 01:57 PM
Welcome to Mingle and Giggle....Lol...Be Happy, Have fun but be safe....flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/11/16 01:47 PM

I would be more likely to offer to tie up his penis,
give it a few whacks with a baseball bat and drown
it in a vat of jalapenos.

HMMM spicing it up for dinner?laugh laugh

Ugh...Ugh...Yummyyyyyy.....Lolzzzz...laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/11/16 09:53 AM

Rough Sex! Yes! What........ What's going on?

Oh.... Yeah, I'm not really into that kind of rough sex.

I have had a couple girl friends that wanted to be "Fake Raped" but I just gave them a weird look and said that's not going to happen.

I'm not interested in forcing anything.

Poor Them Girl friends....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/11/16 09:39 AM

Wow Harmony, great post! Thanks for sharing!

I have to agree with you. Stay in the marriage till it's just a dead husk?

If it's over and you have tried to recover it a few times, and you see the mountain looming bin the distance, don't ride it into the ground. Get out while you still can salvage love in your heart.

Yes, Indeed...Couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/10/16 12:23 PM

Hello dear ,i am single tomboy looking for lady to join my lives

hmmm...if you have multiple "lives" shouldn't you call yourself a Catboy? smokin

He he he he he.....laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/10/16 12:18 PM

I'm too shy to even say what I want here so I'll just go back to my room and be quietglasses

Don't you worry...I am waiting there inside so you can just whisper it to me then bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/10/16 12:12 PM
The lady OP here is actually implying that if she divulged her feelings to her male friend, she is afraid that her male friend would shy away from her and thus losing him totally, rather than keep her feelings to herself and still mingle with her friend but then she is on the brink of her emotions and so what I could probably say is be vigilant of how he treats you if you feel he treats you in a special way then he might have some feelings for you but if the treatment you receive is just the same as how he treats your other friends then you would know it by instinct or if not spill it out if you are ready to accept the pain of rejection but I don't think so he would walk away just because you told him about how you feel for him, you're just human, it's understandable, I have male friends who sometimes falls in love with me but I politely ask them to give their attention to someone else and we still remained friends so don't jump right away into conclusions, you will never get the answers until you open yourself up....just a thought for you to ponder on...:wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/10/16 11:59 AM

Maybe young guys that dress up like old women.

Nice One laugh laugh laugh ....frustrated

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/10/16 11:50 AM

<--------Too hot to handlesmokin

Really???? Hmmmmm....I got lots of Iceee....I could cool you downnnn...Say??? laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/10/16 11:44 AM

Hmmm anyone else agree:rage::disappointed_relieved:

May not KILL but certainly can make life more difficult

It will kill unless there is a strong determination between two lovers to make it work but generally speaking distance dies down the sparks most usually and you can never know if you're already being cheated on....

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/10/16 11:36 AM
LIFE itself is already Special and LIFE is Beautiful with all the Pains and Joys to keep it in Balance....So make each day count and make it special as possibly as you can....happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 08/07/16 11:15 AM
I like your attitude....Don't let your disability put you down and make your life miserable...Do what you wanted to do and never stop learning and knowing new things and new people as well...Those who go away and leave you, let them be, it is not your loss, cherish the ones you have and those who stay beside you no matter what...Be happy always and wear your beautiful smile everyday upon waking up...Life Is Beautiful my friend!!!...So Make the Most of it Cowboy flowerforyou happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:54 AM
Ohhhh...There Are I guess but already matured people...anyway good luck to whatever you are hoping for in this site...and welcome flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:47 AM
Oh Well....Get an Appointment with a Counselor or a Psychiatrist whichever serves your purpose happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:41 AM

Hi there Mingle community, I just wanted to discuss why are people so engulfed in finding "love"? I was in a long term relationship for 6 years, but of course it came to an end, I took a break from dating,I took some time to evaluate my life and improve myself. After all of that I am back in the game to hopefully find someone, but often you see people jumping from relationship to relationship, honestly it puzzles me. I think sometimes when you break of a relationship you need to take time and look at your life and see if another relationship is the best thing for you at the moment, but who knows. Anyways thank you for reading, I hope all of you have a great day!! :)

Josh

Josh, Life Is Beautiful to Waste Even A Day, and people have different personalities and coping mechanisms, whether you just came out from a relationship or not, whether it be short or long, It is But Part of the Circle of Life. If you are not ready to jump in then don't force yourself, it will come one day and you will just feel it inside you, no rules, no timing, if you come across it and felt something...Take The Shot...coz sometimes One Shot Is All It Takes!!! and There is just a Small Window for every opportunity and If you don't grab it, it might be gone forever, don't be afraid if you fall down many times, You're not Alone who experienced such but when you do fall, take note of all mistakes in that relationship and learn from it and come out a BETTER MAN!!!flowerforyou :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:26 AM
Full in Love???? Oh Yeah....Definitely...Just stuff them In with whatever you may have till they get bloated....so there you go....JK laugh

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25