Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/11/17 02:51 AM

Seems to me you should just be yourself. Playing an act is a lie. People don't like liars.

I Agree on that note :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/11/17 12:24 AM

Why can't you just date whoever the hell you want and quit worrying about the silly crap?

Right you are!!! I'd better go downtown and choose my date...The first one I could see on the street... lolzzzz.... oops

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/11/17 12:03 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Sat 03/11/17 12:10 AM

Above my pay grade? I never sell myself short.

Outta my league? I don't play those games.

I've dated rich women.

I've dated women who didn't have chit.

I've dated fashion models.

I've dated women who, although they wouldn't break a camera, don't turn heads either.

Deep down inside they are all the same, just people. They all have the same issues and insecurities as any other.

AGREED

Wealth, health and appearances change. I date the personality not the checkbook. I have many things that money can't buy to offer to someone. So do you.

Materialism is shallow.

Very Well said....:thumbsup: and you can't buy real happiness either...can't even bring all your earthly treasures to the grave... Life is Unpredictable....Make the most of every moment...of every opportunity...of new encounters....of every person...for tomorrow will never be the same....Who Knows???

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 03/10/17 11:48 PM

To tell you the truth.. I could care less how much the woman I am interested in is making. it has no bearing on anything.

And I would never ask them that question.. because it is none of my business.

It is unethical too. As long as you're happy being with that person and you don't step on other people's foot, that's all that matters smile2

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 03/10/17 11:32 PM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Fri 03/10/17 11:55 PM

Oh this has plagued me my whole life. I always think I am not good enough for women. A while back I emailed a girl who is just so darn cute and attractive.....and yet I couldn't see why she would want someone like me. Yeah...I am my own worst enemy. grumble laugh

hmmmmm I couldn't see why I wouldn't want someone like you either winking

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 03/10/17 11:23 PM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Fri 03/10/17 11:28 PM

I've been single all my life and am coming up 27. This is a little worrying for me. Anyone else never had a gf?

If you are so WORRY NOW, whatcha going to do
when you bring her in ?? or onto your place ??

That's a real WORRY ..Trust me, I've been there done that.

My real worry now is to find the right one
who CAN PUT UP WITH ME .

rofl

No worries...you can find her in the monastery....just snatch her out.....and give her these flowers

"If you are so WORRY NOW, whatcha going to do
when you bring her in ?? or onto your place ??"

No worries...his mom will take care of that....think

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 03/10/17 11:15 PM

I've been single all my life and am coming up 27. This is a little worrying for me. Anyone else never had a gf?

Kris, listen to me.. sometimes you have to lie a bit.. just a bit. Like now.. you should say that you have only one girlfriend, because then everyone won't think you are spanking it all the time.

sometimes... ya just got to lie.

Yep Lies...Lies...and more lies....Just Don't get caught!!!

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 03/10/17 10:59 PM

Best pickup line ever.

I'm ready for my ride....lolzzzzzrofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 03/10/17 10:15 AM
frustrated

Do you ever get messages from men or woman... did you look at them and read there profile and think to yourself..wtf..
On what planet do you think we will be a match..!!. they send you emails trying to get your attention.. does this type of thing cause you to reevaluate where you place yourself on the dating scale..
Maybe you think you're a 7 but really you're only A..4.... or are these people that try to reach out to you ,just a little bit delusional and misguided.
.Or do You think they're just throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks..
That's my theory..lol..anyway..
I can only imagine the bashing I'm going to take from this one.. right Crystal...lol.

frustrated drinkswhoa

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 05:03 AM

Topic: Why is I keep meeting men that just want sex

huh Where are you meeting them?

Definitely not in the church....lolzzz

Are you sure .. really .. ?? Haven't you heard the stories about popes and boys, seriously? laugh .. oops .. offtopic

Right you are, you're off topic and nobody wants to meet up in a church and think of sex besides it really depends on the lady if she would want to or not and also "Sex" is a basic need so no big deal about it, just politely exit the scene if you don't feel up to it and for self protection as well and stop talking to the man as well so he knows you're no longer interested in him.

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 04:24 AM

Inside every woman is a cougar trying to get out...
some are just deeper inside.tongue2

It would really depend on the personality...so not All....lol

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 02:52 AM

Maybe I spoke too soon.....it had been ok for a while...I dunno...Maybe I should check that last poll....

Don't throw your cage yet buddy....they breed too...they're not extinct yet!! :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 02:25 AM

Topic: Why is I keep meeting men that just want sex

huh Where are you meeting them?

Definitely not in the church....lolzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 01:57 AM

Well as long as the price of sugar stays cheap ...I don't mind being a sugar daddy..lol... but if the price jumps up you better find your sweetener somewhere else..lmao.

This made my day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ..lol

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 01:28 AM

All of life is a risk.
Worth it though, eh?

Bitterness is not the taxi to fulfillment.

Exacxtly :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 01:14 AM

Interesting you said this. Latest study I heard was now they just have sex before they even go on a date.
[/quote)

Hmmmmm....maybe they conducted their study in "red houses"....lol

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 01:06 AM

So the question is on the subject which is pretty true, I can't seem to meet a guy that wants to get to know my brain all I meet is guys that want sex it's disheartening, are there actually any guys out there that like to court a girl, I swear I should of been born in the 1920s where men respected women and were gentlemen. Men of my generation certainly a lot of them are not gentlemen anymore. Pretty sad really what the world has come to.

Why is I keep meeting men that just want sex

Because men really like sex.. a lot. The only guys who say it doesn't mean that much are guys who are getting it.

Its like being hungry.. when you are.. you have to eat.. its important.. when your full.. not so important.

Well Said.....Lolzzzzzbigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 01:01 AM

its because a lot of men think with their little head, not their big one..
...but but.. both of my heads are big ...lol.. great!!.. now what do I think with..lmao..jk.wink.

How big is big???what ...lolzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 03/09/17 12:49 AM

So the question is on the subject which is pretty true, I can't seem to meet a guy that wants to get to know my brain all I meet is guys that want sex it's disheartening, are there actually any guys out there that like to court a girl, I swear I should of been born in the 1920s where men respected women and were gentlemen. Men of my generation certainly a lot of them are not gentlemen anymore. Pretty sad really what the world has come to.

Those Bastards!!!!..most all men here are like that.. except me. So don't even waste your time with them.. waste it with me

There you go.....And Waste each other Lolzzz.....slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 03/08/17 05:19 AM

Ummmmmm .. Adding to the list ...

He should also be well endowed
Sing, dance and look like Enrique drooldrool tongue2 waving

four strikes for me...brokenheart

bigsmile

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25