Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 03/21/17 12:18 PM

Why do we put up with **** not to be lonely?

Neh, why should I ???

I LOVE my quo STATUS

I have the whole bed 4 myself laugh

rofl

Yeah You're Right .............and bring your bed with you whereever you go....isn't it fun??? biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 03/21/17 12:08 PM

Probably how you define it. Some think any size that has an x in it is the end of the world if they date.

Too bad their is too much stigma to just put weight rather than euphemism on profiles.

I doubt it is likely that your competition is going to point you to available ladies they would date.

Some sizes differ .

Per say, if I buy a shirt made in China, I go for XXL.
If I buy made in Australia is just an X .

Same goes 4 shoes..BE CAREFUL WHAT and WHERE you buy rofl

Ha ha ha....What Brand would you like preferably....And would you also consider the make and model??...What about Vintage ones, would you consider that too??....biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 03/21/17 11:56 AM
Why would you need to compare when you yourself said every person is different and unique? and what if your previous lover is already 6 or 10 feet underneath? she might would have slapped you with a skeleton palm. And if you couldn't live without her....well you're welcome to follow suit...but then if you're not yet ready then stay single or make a life-sized doll of her features and bring that doll whereever you go....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 03/21/17 11:41 AM

Its my dream and nothing else Will make me live happily than getting engaged to a trustworthy an faithful man

But only if he's white? noway

Ha ha ha.....Oh Boyyyyyy What a Day to Smile...rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 03/21/17 04:43 AM
Just be positive and seek out friendships and relationships as best you can and be your true self, just watch your back though for people who have bad intentions....

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 03/21/17 04:30 AM
I think not, you shouldn't be afraid if you are disabled to make friends or establish relationships...but face rejection with grace....but keep moving on....even us who are healthy and able at present face rejections as well so don't frustrate....the right one will come along one day....

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 12:50 PM

Scorpios are defined by scorpions traits so no difference really. Unless you want to call a potato a ptato. And how come you kill scorpions. See am not a vegan or I have joined PETA but killing any creature for nothing is nothing to be proud of.

If you read my original post, you'll know that I only kill them when they're in my home. I don't kill them "for nothing". Getting stung is not good. And for your information, I don't eat meat. You have larger scorpions in India than we do in Arizona--do you allow them in you homes? I don't think so.

But we're getting off the subject or your original post.

I think mingle is some sort of serious discussion point. Why don't you guys make it casual. Yeah we do have bigger scorpions, bigger cobras, bigger tigers but doesn't mean they are everywhere and we just kill the them at sight. This form was for fun not for reasoning or arguing. Come on we can make all this friendly. I am young and as you are an adult you should be showing us path not critics us. That would be better with all regards

I Second the Motion....Man cool down everyone or I'll sting all of Ya!!....Lolzzz....Been waiting for the Game but it never Came....I guess I'll just crawl back into the desert...maybe I could get something better out there...Lolzzzz (peaceeee) bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 12:33 PM
I hate it everytime I wake up in bed and realize I'm still Single!!!......frustrated :cry: ....Lolzzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 12:02 PM

YOU DON’T STOP CHALLENGING HIM/HER AFTER THE CHASE IS OVER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to keep the fire always burning as much as possible....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR ARE WORTH HAVING.
Reason: Relationship is a lifelong process...It's a Give and Take....Fight for someone who is worth keeping but drop when it is already hurting much....

==============================================================================
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

I know my worth....and I will surely be supportive to my partner through ups and downs.....

Every person is unique, you just have to be who you are....no need to be well-rounded....no one is perfect....

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 11:31 AM

My QUESTION TO ALL IS :.." WHICH LINE FITS YOUR CATEGORY " ??

All of them, and none of them.

All of them, to some degree, based on the stereotypes.
e.g. "MEN LIKE THE CHASE."

None of them, based on the descriptions following the lines.
e.g. "you aren’t willing to settle for just anyone, you must be fine with the idea of staying single...That probably means..."

And if you're going to copy paste something, you might want to provide a link
http://www.bolde.com/challenge-makes-sexier-think/

Pfft PROFESSOR :tongue:

You didn't finish your CRITICISM Conclusion laugh
Look who is talking about copy & paste from other
topics, old comments, forums or links...YOUR DA HONEST MAN
I know your style , and stereotype B.S
That's because WE HAVE MEET BEFORE on
A SOCIAL SITE FULL OF STOPID FISH Tomy boy :wink:
....NO DOUBT ABOUT YOU..Never mind .
YUP, I WAS THERE WATCHING OVER YOU TO :wink:
L.M.A.O .. rofl rofl rofl

Quote:
None of them, based on the descriptions following the lines.
e.g. "you aren’t willing to settle for just anyone, you must be fine with the idea of staying single...That probably means..."
Unquote:

" That probably means..." ????...MEANS WHAT ?? :wink:
Couldn't finish all the copy & paste line ?? rofl
I know, chit happen :tongue:

Did you get him?? lolzzz......biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 10:41 AM

Are you publicly terminating our impending engagement 2em?laugh

I.also know couples like the one you described but I also know of more couples where one person has more feelings than the other or they are not feeling similar feelings at the same time , leading to an awkward impasse between them. What are your thoughts about that?

Maybe.... maybe not... laugh

Someone once told me that you might find the right partner for you at the right time but you might not be the right partner for them at that time...

So have patience and enjoy your friendships and if one of them blooms into something more, enjoy that as well... bigsmile

I totally agree....:thumbsup: happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 10:21 AM

To be honest in here, I really love being single :) it feels good to not to have to deal with stupid dishonest women who refuse to give me a chance at love, friendship or anything. Because you see my friends, im a nice single Asian American man and we all know that a lot of the white caucasian women and the latina women dont seem to favor us that much, thats why when we go out of our way to be nice on here, do these women care about us?? nope they dont, so after weeks and weeks of being ignored on here , I have come to the conclusion that most women are indeed socially and mentally retarded. And thats why I really enjoy being single , at least i dont have to deal with the million of dumb ****ing stupid fake ******* who constantly ignore me . Arent you nice single men on here also sick of being ignored all the time?? And if you happen to be a minority race man?? oh man , I feel sorry for you, its hard to be a good man these days ,women never seem to give us a chance no matter how nice we really are and its all based on discrimination and prejudice and racism by no good stupid ignorant white women and latina women, they are all the same.

Quitters never win and winners never quit. Adversity makes you stronger dude, now man up! lol

Ha ha ha....Seems to me he lost it....lolzzzz.....

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 10:09 AM

Only when I have to move a couch or a mattress.

And sleeping on it Alone......laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 09:36 AM
Love can still be salvaged if you still both care for each other and work your differences out and come up with solutions agreeable to both of you but if you don't hear a word anymore from your partner then it really is over......

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 09:23 AM
All of the above coz when you love someone, you felt it and continue to feel it. It is a daily choice coz we have that freedom to either stay in love or not and look the other way around. Ongoing acts of service and a joyful labor? Definitely....coz it just makes you happy to serve the one you love without expecting anything in return, doing it everyday of your life as long as there is breathe in you, thinking of things that would make him happy even just in simple things, it doesn't have to be grand .... just saying "I LOVE YOU" EVERYDAY is even overlooked and forgotten by many but has deep impact to others who just wants to be reassured that you are there for him or her....

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/20/17 09:01 AM

Now I'm confused :tongue: ...NOT REALLY, I can see the professor is here . laugh

I really love your humor with all these fuzzing and buzzing lolzzzz.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....that is why scammers have long, boring and identical profile statements.....bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/18/17 01:01 PM

I would for money... What's it worth to ya?

how much would it be?....I'll try to see if my piggy bank holds enoughbigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/18/17 12:58 PM
initially okay but being together needs to be worked out within acceptable time frame ....Communication is a must and constant reassurance as well.....

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/18/17 12:53 PM
One day soon....it will happen...:heart: :heart: :heart: ....patience.....patience.....and lot more patience.....:cry:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/18/17 12:48 PM
It is but hard to destroy one's trust but still you need to confront your partner and know the reasons before making any further decisions....

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25