Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/27/17 06:04 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Mon 03/27/17 06:04 AM

Does LOVE really exist or should it comes with PLEASURE and MONEY? 99% woman turn down dated when guy mention that he is not rich. But that does not mean that they(guys) have no money. Actually they do have money, it's just not a wealthy one. Only average on what I usually know. But still, woman are often looking rich men because they believe in security yet time fall out when most rich are not honest in relationship. Plus, they teach the non rich to do the same because this rich want a on and off Pleasure not LOVE. Is LOVE for real or just like a myth, risking in real life? What do you think?

Errr... why tell someone "I'm not rich."???
YOU make it a negative. So if you get negative response, it's your own doing.
How about just saying you have a job when asked or when it comes up. And let the girl know you want to take her on a date.
That will tell her you do have enough money to treat her.

99.9999 percent of ppl aren't rich, yet many of those DO date. So it is not a problem at all. You create it yourself.

Good point. By telling them "I'm not rich" you are basically projecting the attitude that you think woman are just interested in money, thus the negative response.

Agree on all these statements :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:56 PM

Ohhh iam sooo going through this right now...totally sucks..heartbreaking..slaphead

Ha ha ha....You're always reminded of your XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX....."If you can't beat 'Em, Join 'Em"....If you can't Join 'Em then Beat Yourself....lolzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:49 PM

well, I only have.. like maybe 4 months to live.. what about a fill in?

Who misdiagnosed you??? I'll hang him/her in 4 month's time if it wasn't true...shocked (JK)

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:42 PM
Just too scared to even tryyyyyy....All my hairssss are raising up!!!

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:38 PM

Weirdest thing to happen to me. Was a woman flirted with me from out of state... We chatted on the site for a while. Then she left the site and admitted she moved in with another guy. lol. what I don't get it. The saddest thing is when people do not even use google maps to see how far some one is from them. spock

Next time....Turn that satellite dish On! biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:30 PM
Getting Scammed grumble mad

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:25 PM

We do have a shot.
It's a long shot
But what the Hell.
You can't make it.
Unless you try.

Right.... Borrow Mr. Cupid's arrow so you'll have a better chance in aiming for your target biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:18 PM

I personally will chat to anyone from any country and any age providing they understand the rules

Like what rules are those??? .................

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:12 PM

I don't care about what the rest of you say, she can stay. M2 welcomes you with open arms. Even if it is a p*** poor effort as far painting a picture of herself, help make conversation easier. hmm hmm. I've seen a lot worse, a whole lot worse. Stop picking on her noway flowers

Way to go....Might as well register her in your club flowers

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:10 PM

Cecefield, Mingle2 has a pretty good photo editor that is easy to use.

Just click on your photo you want to edit
- click Edit and wella Photo Editor

To correct color cast, you can use Enhance and choose Color Fix.
The Hi Def and Illuminate options of Enhance are also great.

Have fun playing with the photo editor :-)

Rosie

This is a new info for me....I guess it will be really that fun...I hope I could edit doing acrobatics.... biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:04 PM

you can't send pictures on mingle2. you have to upload your pics in your profile . if you really wanna grade pictures then you have to switch to other options , like mail , skype , whatsup

You can send pictures. Either on the mobile web browser or app you just click the camera icon under the message box. Select your picture and use send.

But women have to send the picture to a guy first.

Yep, you have a free tutor....so take the heed....he's waiting biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 11:00 PM

No of them have been that generous so far tears

You have one now....Go ask....Lolzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 10:47 PM

Hiii i want 2 take u

Go get a sex transplant first............. Can't you see what she posted??

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 09:25 AM

I'm ready for that "home". I came into this world nursing on breasts and I want to go out the same way

Loved This!!!! Ha ha ha ha......I'm really rolling on the floor right now...rofl rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 09:22 AM

This will give some people heart attacks out of excitement....just like how the late anna nicole smith excited her late husband to death offtopic

Agree on that....Must have a standby paramedics on the scene....Lolzzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 09:12 AM
Funzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....I could just kiss you from that bald to your toes....Lolzzzz.....rofl rofl

I still couldn't get over that pig though.....laugh laugh laugh flowers

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 08:52 AM

Was your photo taken in the H.S. bathroom between 5th & 6th period?

I guess on the first period....geeezzzzfrustrated

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 08:44 AM
Question:

What is the main reason/s behind people jumping to final conclusions ? Is it that ...

A. They lack critical thinking/deductive reasoning skills?
B. They are too lazy to consider alternative possibilities?
C. They are just close-minded/intolerant/judgmental regarding certain issues?
D. They want to entertain themselves with juicy perceptions/notions that THE TRUTH often wont provide. ?
E. Other reasons that you wish to share?
***********************************************************************************************************

Sorry about that Sis Peggy....I presume They Just have their Dirty Minds ....sad2

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 08:39 AM

That's nothing mate, I also like to take mine for a test drive too.

Ha ha ha ha....Mine would be a Routine Test...Kind of exciting!!! Lolzzzz.....

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/26/17 08:31 AM
One More Thing

I Fear....Fear Itself frustrated

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25