Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 06:38 AM
Hmmmm....I was thinking of a 2nd chance to have a new relationship but not a 2nd chance to the previous relationship unless the LOVE is so Strong....Wellll, to each his own...

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 06:34 AM

You need to saturate her with alcohol...or whatever Bill Cosby uses.drinks

Ha ha ha....and prepare yourself to go to JAIL!!!scared frustrated

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 07/07/17 05:53 AM
And where is that exactly? can you give me the grid and coordinates??

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 07/06/17 02:07 AM
I just came out of my own shell just recently. I never imagined or thought I could be experiencing such great loss. Losing my mother; I was unprepared emotionally; I felt the world tumbling down upon me, lost much weight and underwent depression...then came the medical condition I never knew existed....Stat Spine Surgery or else I'll be paralyzed...I wallowed in self pity and isolation and bitterness for months since Oct 2016 but I was wrong....a few friends never left me and held me to hang on and be strong for my son....that is what kept me going until today .... and I sought help from my Christian friend who brought me to the Christian church and to where I seek strength and refuge today. It is devastating to feel alone, depression can easily set in and the devil likes that, for him to play with your mind and spirit as well. It is a disadvantage to live alone and feel alone. The church has helped me process myself and regain my confidence, they always follow me up of what's happening to me. I believe in the power of prayers. I am slowly recovering, hopefully I regain my motor skills on my hands back in a month and praying the numbness will be completely gone. I was given 6 mos to a year of recovery and the doctors couldn't even tell if I regain back my motor skills again but it seems I'm recovering faster and I am regaining back my motor skills slowly, only the numbness is left but also diminishing, gone from both arms and is now mostly on my hands. I am still blessed with continuing on my job and still functional.

No one should live feeling alone. It will destroy us easily. We must reach out any way we can to persons, people, church, community. Let not pride rule us, let's be humble to seek help and support from people who cares. Family ties/relatives neglected me but not my church and few good friends who sincerely cared.

I post this as well to encourage others who is undergoing the same issues. To fight out loneliness coz that is the works of evil; to crush your happiness and joyful spirit. No man was born alone and no man is an island, we exist to co-exist no matter what. We are humans and we have our needs. We need to feed and energize our Spirit first in prayer so we could pull ourselves together and strengthen our flesh. This is coming from my personal experience so to say.

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 07/06/17 12:31 AM

I chat some of men here, on the first, second day they're so good and respect you. expect the unexpected they asked you a phone number to talk in private, asked naked photo!!! I was like :rage::open_mouth:, seriously???

That's how men treat women nowadays? come on guys...

I'm not generalized but most of men.
.... hmmm... normally I ask for naked pictures right away!!!... none of this pretending to be a nice guy stuff for me...
I find women appreciate a man that knows what he wants...lol..jk...wink...

hmmmm....so the ladies lining up at your doorstep all sent naked pics...I bet you sent to all of them the same as well..bigsmile
.. no not all of them...lol

Not all of them??? I'm so intrigued....Could you send me just One FULL SHOT? It seems just a natural thing for you anyway...I promise I'll just keep it in my (D:) winking

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 07/06/17 12:18 AM

Did god make people with no faces or identity? No, of course not.
Then why do most of your profiles have no pictures?
No excuse!

Mikey Dear....it's because he fears God and so he is in hiding....lolzzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 06:04 PM

I'd like to let my future wife have a boyfriend or lovers, I feel ok if my wife wanna have a bf , and if not it's up to her . why can't I find a woman who understand me ?

Oh definitely you can....Help yourself and start talking to a lady Psychiatrist...She will definitely understand what's going on in your sick mind....

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 12:13 PM

The Tarzan lifestyle...
Jane sometimes grabs the wrong vine.surprised

hmmmm....Not unless Tarzan gave it himself and settled for an Ape...shocked

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 12:00 PM
well....hmmmmmmmmmm...you like pancakes???

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 11:54 AM

I'm Marv(in). Info is on profile. Here to check things out. Do you Mingle to find romance? Date? Chill and chat online?

All of the above...Welcome to M2happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 11:49 AM
I got lost...where is the meeting place again??

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 11:17 AM

I chat some of men here, on the first, second day they're so good and respect you. expect the unexpected they asked you a phone number to talk in private, asked naked photo!!! I was like :rage::open_mouth:, seriously???

That's how men treat women nowadays? come on guys...

I'm not generalized but most of men.
.... hmmm... normally I ask for naked pictures right away!!!... none of this pretending to be a nice guy stuff for me...
I find women appreciate a man that knows what he wants...lol..jk...wink...

hmmmm....so the ladies lining up at your doorstep all sent naked pics...I bet you sent to all of them the same as well..bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 10:41 AM
why settle only for a second chance??? is that your maximum capacity???

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 09:10 AM
C'mon people This is so True...You don't find true love Upfront do you?....They're always there at the back door...oops ....kidding aside...yes it only comes after you see the front part...Lolzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 08:07 AM

Well I have a friend from the past and we tried to be in a relationship those days but it just not work out so we promised to each other that someday somehow we will be together no matter what. Now she has a Boyfriend and Im single now, then we've been close to each other again and we actually have a hidden relationship but still I know im just his 2nd, I know she love me coz if not, she will not do it to her bf, do i have to stop it? or not? do i still have to wait for our promise? any suggestions?

She doesn't love you, sorry to say.
What she's doing is having her cake and eat it too, just like 90% of women out there.
She's merely keeping you around as a fifth wheel, another sucker who'll fork over money or attention when the main guy doesn't. She's using you as emotional tampon and keeping you interested just enough so she can have her little life's comforts without working working too working too much working too much for it.
My question to you is: How long are you going to let yourself be played before you realise you're the sucker?

actually she don't ask any even money. what she always ask to me is to wait until the right time for us.

Right... she's an angel come specially for you... And I suppose that "right time" will be when she's 'ready ' .
Meanwhile every day is the right time for her and the OTHER guy. ha ha
Say, I got a bridge in the Sahara you could buy.

Does the bridge come with ocean front property?

Yes, and a yacht.

Don't forget the camels, you could make use of them as sailors....lolzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 05:54 AM

Scrolling through the threads and I came across this, no pun intended :/

I'm not bothered if a woman wears lingerie or not. But my first little present is usually a £500 Ann Summers gift voucher love

Did I mention I'll be in England next month? I hope you buy me dinner first! blushing

pisces, he's giving you a £500 Ann Summers gift voucher... you can at least buy him dinner... me thinks biggrin :wink:

Ha ha ha....way to go... reasonable enough...:thumbsup: lolzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 05:46 AM
It is not just about the lingerie, you see through beyond the suit and that is more important. You love her for who she is and how she is not What you want her to be.......How you treat her with Love and Respect is the most important thing for a woman to appreciate her sensuality.....just my 2 cents

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/05/17 05:26 AM

Well mikey .. aka Spider-Man ... we are not talking dress ups .. lingere most comonly refers to underwear .. there is a huge market for women's underwear .. Lesser so for men .. .. although Calvin Klein changed that a little .

Are a woman's curves more deserving of a sexy covering than a man's package laugh laugh laugh

If I tell you what I like are you going to model it on mingle laugh laugh laugh

I second the motion winking go mikey go lolzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 07/04/17 01:59 AM
Opposites invites chaos...so if you dont have similar likes, views and philosophies in life it is but difficult to even maintain the relationship in a balance...it will always be disaster, misunderstandings and worse is physical and emotional abuse.

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 07/03/17 12:19 PM
You have a good profile statement, very interesting to read through....good luck cowboy....find your beautiful horse :wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25