Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 01/06/18 07:04 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Sat 01/06/18 07:05 AM

What do you call a dog with no legs??

Legless :grin:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 01/06/18 06:56 AM

I signed up on this on saturday night thinking there are alot of Single Girls out there looking for a Very Nice Guy but I checked my mAIL BOX AND There was nothing in it Why? Can someone tell me if this site really works?

G.M MIA-FLORIDA :smile:

Ask those who have been here for years now and still they haven't found their soulmate yet.... Lolzzzzzzzz

It worked for me, it depends on who you're talking to... :grin:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 01/06/18 05:13 AM

Interesting to read you 2 exchange of wisdom. :wink:
" Blondey111 and Ladywind7" :wink:

Taking it that both have a similar experience in the past :wink:
Forgive me, I can be wrong whoa :wink:
LDR can work if there is trust, faith, and real determination.
The grass is pretty green on my side of the fence, life is comfortable,
and luckily I still have a job to supplement my pension, I own right
my own roof over my head, I have everything I need, and also space :wink:
And I NO POSH EITHER :wink: Just a HAPPY CHAP :wink:
Example ..I have a high school sweetheart living in Italy
and we talk very often, I know the spark is there.
The only problem is, ( And that's against my personal morals,
believes & principles ), that she is not divorced, just separated.
In principles, I WOULD WAIST MY TIME WITH HER knowing that
there is not a real future. I AM a Capricorn, (THE EARTH), AND I SHOULD KNOW BETTER :wink:
At least I am divorced, 24 years now, and yet holding still strong
for the next best one in my life :wink:
WHEN, or if ANY COMES ALONG:wink:

Leave it with U 2 experts to work this out :wink:

If by any chance, soon after I will retire 4 good next year,
I find a compatibility somewhere over the big pond, I don't mind
giving it a chance or go...
After all, I can support my self in a country where my Aussie pension
is accepted :wink:

So, in conclusion, regardless of one's past experiences,
LIFE GOES ON, WE ALL LOOKING FOR WARMTH IN THE HEART
BY DECIDING TO TAKE ONE MORE CHANCE IN TIME. :wink:
RESPECT to U 2 :wink:

Correct, no man is an island, unless you want to settle with just the loving memories and hold on to it. As you said "Do What You Love" and "Forgive and Live Free" Walk out, see the sun, and find that person who could put warmth in your heart wherever she may be, MINGLER OR NOT, it's worth the efforts when it means YOUR HAPPINESS. . Wishing you all the best to come when you retire happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 01/06/18 04:30 AM

I would say some folks don't like where they're at and want to move to a better place

Better place, motown? Is it like when someone dies and people say they are in a better place now? oooh I don't want to be in that better place yet.

Agree don't want to be In that better place as well.... But why is it is always browsed upon when someone would want to find a love outside of her country....hmmmmm... But succes rate is poor unless you do spend some time together and the sincerity is there between 2 parties involved, meeting in person gives no assurance that you will end up a happily ever after as well.

If you have all the time in the world to chat then good luck.... and beware of scammers.

Agree with visa issues as well, as you have to go through a lot of things and it is quite impractical money-wise.

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 01/06/18 04:01 AM

Iā€™m 54 years old,is it to late to start a relationship

Is not too late but you better hurry up, you're a few years from plastic underwear, Bingo and reading the obituaries everyday to see who you know that croaked.

Ha ha ha.... Funny but true... So get your bum up and start working it out.... Lol :joy:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 01/06/18 03:58 AM

I have had 2 parts of my divorce through so Iā€™m technically divorced

I am legally separated too (towards the end of my divorce now which has taken over 2 yrs thus far) but I think the definition of 'separated' means something different in other countries.

My ex is now living with someone else and we've both moved on. I'm 59 and I've dated so no, it's definitely not too late to start again!

Wishing you every successs.

Cheers to you.... Life must go on and it is much easier to move on when you have someone beside you who will support you emotionally.... Life is about loving in any shape or form.... It is about being HAPPY... Whatever may be your circumstance should not hinder a person to seek for someone to love... A Piece of paper shouldn't hold you off from doing what you want to happen in your life while doing something about it so you can remarry... It takes much effort but should be done while you continue developing a strong bond with your new lover and plan for your future together.

Best of luck to all of us who are in the same boat flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/23/17 11:25 AM

:moneybag::heavy_dollar_sign::dollar::heavy_dollar_sign::slot_machine::heavy_dollar_sign::bank::heavy_dollar_sign::euro::heavy_dollar_sign::pound::heavy_dollar_sign::atm::heavy_dollar_sign:

I'll take over from there. shades

I'm following suit...Hold on...I'm coming....don't you ever leave me behind with all those with you or else....rant

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/23/17 09:58 AM

I wonder if she's thinking why are you on a dating site?
Don't give me the usual bs about chatting. laugh

Bingo think we have a winner~~~

surprised thank you flowerforyou
I am getting better, I succeeded in getting my point across without upsetting anyone laugh

Finallyyyy!!! Hurrayyy...Hurrayyyy!!! Lolzzzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/23/17 09:36 AM

I always insist she wear her leash and collar under her blouse when we are in public.shades

I wonder why nobody could fall for your humors....Lolzzz...I guess the stripper is still in your house eh?? and your ex too..laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/19/17 12:26 AM

All women are beautiful...some just wear it on the outside.shades

Smart Answer but True :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/19/17 12:17 AM

Does long distance relationship works?

Only if you're good at rationalizing and deluding yourself.
Relationships can potentially survive long distance. If the relationship is formed and then someone has to go away for a while and then come back.

Loving romantic relationships can't really be built via long distance.
The bonding process goes through certain biological stages.
Stages are based on face to face interaction, biofeedback (hormones, indirect communication, pheromones, etc.)

Kind of like having a kid.
Think if a pregnant woman gave birth, and then immediately after the kid popped out she flew to another part of the world, and weeks/months/years later came back and spent a week with the kid, and then flew off to another part of the world for weeks/months/years then came back and spent another week with the kid, and that kept happening, and in between they'd talk on the phone, and she'd sing songs to the kid.

Do you honestly believe the natural bond between mother and child would be the same as a woman that gave birth to the kid, immediately held it, fed it, and was around since birth?

But you can get a mother and child that go through the distance thing that rationalize and tell themselves how close they are, do everything they can in those weeks together and pretend to build this close relationship.
It's just not real, it's based on wanting it to be real without the underlying natural foundation.

If you can be happy with the appearance of a "healthy" relationship, if you want a dog to dress up like a duck, can teach it to quack like a duck, get yourself to see it as a duck, and become willfully blind to when it acts like a dog, then a long distance relationship can work for you.

Agree with Ciretom...Experience wise this is so true....

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 07/15/17 04:19 AM

It doesn't happen to me often It's usually the other way around..lol.. but if they say they just want to be friends I say great!!..
Can always use a friend to go see a movie with.. can always use a friend to go have dinner with.. can always use a friend to have mind blowing sex with...lol.. so I say yes!!.. let's be friends.. but now that we are friends do you have any girl friends that I can date..hmmmmm... because apparently you and I aren't going to be sex friends...lol

Damn right.....:point_left:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/12/17 11:26 PM

I consider myself to be undateable bigsmile
Of course that is only cos I'm smitten with him, and intending to keep it that way!

From what I read, I agree with Peggy. You should always keep an eye out, and your heart open, but finding someone shouldn't be the focus of your life.
Have something going for yourself, make yourself happy, enjoy life. Then you are far more appealing, plus you'll never feel 'undateable' either because you are happy regardless.
Simply put, no one is eager to become the crutch for another's happiness, everyone is looking for a positive partner.

Agree on this, occupy yourself and keep it busy while doing the best you can to be happy in whatever situation you are in. Just Be Happy...No Matter What....Life Goes On.....

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/12/17 11:12 PM

see people drift into one of two camps as they hit mid-life

1. no man's land or I am an island unto myself
2. grab while the gettings good

I dunno call the what you like

the first one is for the ones who have stopped trying
or have standards so high no one can meet them or
they have convinced themselves that this 'perfect' person does not exist

the second camp are the ones that jump in at a moment's notice, at every wink or flirt they are on it man..and convince themselves they have found their soulmate or they convince themselves that this person is good enough

of course those are the two extremes
many fall somewhere in between

Couldn't add more....I totally agree :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/12/17 11:06 PM

My best roommate was a stripper...my worst was and still is, my ex-wife.
Grrrrrr...sad2

Ha ha ha...Still is??...So you still have your ex wife with you there?? Hmmmmm.....that house has too many rooms then...Can I still have a space?? On second thought....Mmmmmmm.....:laughing:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/12/17 11:00 PM

Lived with 3 guys..
Lived with 4 girls.

I Live Alone....learned my lessons

Care to share those lessons? Might be of help for us someday to think over as well...Mmmmm....:blush:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/12/17 10:56 PM

He deactivated. And I don't know what I was thinking when I posted those links above. But then again, it was almost 5 am: here.oops slaphead

Coz he will make another profile....lol

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 07/12/17 10:52 PM

all I get is Ladies in their twenties!
Maybe I can pass some of them on!bigsmile

Ha ha ha....There you go guys...You got a referral coming...GO GRAB IT....bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/09/17 01:18 PM

Wow, I'm joining in....Love cupcakes with hot chocolate...Great for all seasons :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thanks for stopping by Twintidbits. Yes, hot chocolate is great. I like mine with whipped cream, but mini marshmallows are good too.

You're welcome Pisces...marshmallows are my favorites as well...I bet you'll have a great business going on here...and some avid fans that will keep coming everyday...to have a taste of your creative desserts flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/09/17 12:55 PM

You need eyes in the back of your head here laugh

Mikey is the culprit...lolzzz...anyway, there's still more on the plate, he just got the right slice to fill his appetite...Guess he loves Pisces' Pie...He'll keep coming back...laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25