Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 06/20/17 09:53 AM

I can grant you three wishes...but you have to do something first.tongue2

Like what? Let you out of the ginnie bottle? :whoa

A spitshine should do it.shades

I cant even shine my own shoes....lolz..better stay in the bottle, you'll be safer in there oops biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 06/20/17 08:54 AM

Isn't it fathers day tomorrow?
I'm surprised nobody has posted it?

Happy Father's Day Mikey flowers smile2

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 06/20/17 08:49 AM

I can grant you three wishes...but you have to do something first.tongue2

Like what? Let you out of the ginnie bottle? :whoa

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 06/20/17 08:14 AM

We will have to agree to disagree on this
flowerforyou

So what you're saying is mikeys vote doesn't count? huh

I'm sorry Mikey! Of course your vote counts :) You must be a very confident chap, great!
flowerforyou waving

Phew, thanks.
I'm not saying I'm confident it's just that if people feel less of not good enough it will effect there ability in life. So I thought it would be better to have a bit more self esteem and this will help.
I'm far from confident some times.

I have come to learn that positive outcomes come from positive outlook in life. If you feel less of yourself then lesser will be your chances to achieve your goals but if you fill up your spirit and self esteem to the maximum meaning "encourage your own self that you can do it" then it might just happen. Mindset is a big factor in shaping one's life, it also produces cure to some as well.

I love it when someone gets a point across better than me
I am English you know laugh
Thanks

You're welcome Mikey, I am not confident of myself sometimes but we should encourage our own self to continue striving for a better life and happiness that everyone of us deserves to have as humans :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 06/20/17 07:59 AM

I wait at least till the third...text.shades

Really? Whats your no. again?? Lolzzzzbigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 06/20/17 07:52 AM

We will have to agree to disagree on this
flowerforyou

So what you're saying is mikeys vote doesn't count? huh

I'm sorry Mikey! Of course your vote counts :) You must be a very confident chap, great!
flowerforyou waving

Phew, thanks.
I'm not saying I'm confident it's just that if people feel less of not good enough it will effect there ability in life. So I thought it would be better to have a bit more self esteem and this will help.
I'm far from confident some times.

I have come to learn that positive outcomes come from positive outlook in life. If you feel less of yourself then lesser will be your chances to achieve your goals but if you fill up your spirit and self esteem to the maximum meaning "encourage your own self that you can do it" then it might just happen. Mindset is a big factor in shaping one's life, it also produces cure to some as well.

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 06/19/17 10:15 AM

Dude, how old are you?

Going by the grey hairs, ya ought to be old enough to know every body's different.

I couldnt add more lolzzz :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 06/15/17 12:55 AM

thanks .. another. great profile.. so this is where the real women are.. lol

Yes we are real, but depends on who you're talking to.....

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:56 PM

Who is up?!

Landed Where????whoa lolzzzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:32 PM

Someone has to make the first move eventually, or lose out on finding that one true love.

I have lost out on alot of possible relationships because I was to shy to approach my attended lady. I often wonder what would have happened if only I stepped up to the plate.

So now I focus on just being myself and if I am attracted to someone I approach with a smile and say hi, if she shows interest then let's see what happens after. No harm, no foul.

I also would like to add that this is 2017, and its time the ladies also take the initiative and make the first move. Why do us men have to do all the work. Lol. :sunglasses:

I second the motion....Lolzzz:wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:27 PM
:thumbsup: :wink:

Have you tried going to Asia?

lol .... I wish!!! I would LOVE to live in Asia .... but I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada .... :(

He meant go not live....lolzzz....If you really desire an asian woman....get your butt on the plane and fly to any part of Asia and then bring her to Canada....Problem solved!!!

Twintidbits, he wants an Asian man, not woman.

Piscesmoon I am caught unaware he wanted a man....A Petite Man ...OMG!!!! oops frustrated

I didn't know at first either. But, to each his/her own! smile2

Right you are :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/14/17 12:08 PM

Can't I have both, lol.:blush: I believe that love comes first because sex is just sex, even though it's a wonderful display of affection, it's all about what happens after a truly climatic session of love making.

True love and companionship revolves around how comfortable u r with the person u r with. Life is only as good as the person you want to share it with.

As much as I would love sex, 24/7, to me it matters more that the woman I am with is happy no matter what. :blush:

Admirable....I bet your woman is a very lucky gal to have you!!!:wink: Kudos 🖒🖒🖒

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/14/17 11:44 AM

lol .... I wish!!! I would LOVE to live in Asia .... but I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada .... :(

He meant go not live....lolzzz....If you really desire an asian woman....get your butt on the plane and fly to any part of Asia and then bring her to Canada....Problem solved!!!

Twintidbits, he wants an Asian man, not woman.

Piscesmoon I am caught unaware he wanted a man....A Petite Man ...OMG!!!! oops frustrated

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 06/14/17 11:35 AM

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/29/17 08:10 AM

FFS does everything have to revolve around sex, get a 'kin grip of yourselves you absolute sex starved mutants.

laugh laugh laugh, as you said they're starving....lolzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/29/17 07:55 AM

If you date a single mother who is struggling financially,.. offer to pay for the babysitter
[/quote)

Right thing to do!

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/01/17 12:00 PM

Aussie girls are not what they use to be. Too much drama. To much indecision. To much discombobulation.

If you know any cute Chinese girls, send them to me!

If I happen to meet a nice Aussie girl, I'll send her to you.

Nice One :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/01/17 11:50 AM
You should specify what kind of church you're looking for as there are lots of Christian churches, Catholics, protestants and the likes....

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/01/17 11:41 AM
Tuck under my bed and box my pillows until I fall asleep and dream of Never Never Land...lolzzzzwinking

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/01/17 11:35 AM
I dress up in clothes I am comfortable with and not having the notion to attract somebody. It is difficult to start and finish your day when you feel uncomfortable with what you wear and it also depends on the occasion or place you are into including the weather forecast for the day smile2

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25