Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 04/22/16 06:42 AM
I accept old phones with cracked screens....:smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 04/22/16 04:52 AM

"short people got no reason to live"

Do you suggest I make an appointment now with St. Peter?? But I guess, he won't give me any coz I was given the breathe of life and only the Almighty can take that away from me, sorry to disappoint you though, but I shall continue with this Beautiful Life of mine....Don't know about you!!!

Yet another motivation to kill myself...

Thanks Dub !flowers

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Yeah, you've got a friend in me

This song is a lovely soundtrack for the sentiment you shared earlier about short people ending their lives. waving

Ha Ha Ha....What a Pathetic Being...Get yourself some treatment, I think you need it badly....frustrated .... and hoping you'll have enough reason to live... spock

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/21/16 05:31 AM

Why is it when you meet someone, and you are obvisiosly both really into each other, when u are together , but the guy is soooo busy with his life he just wants a " call or see see when I can relationship". ?? Don't get it!! If it's right, it's right!!! If it's not it's not!! Somebody please explain? I really like this guy, and he seems so in to me whenever we r together, but then it might be 2 weeks not hearing a peep from him?

Women are no different in my experience, hell, most even don't bother replying on here when you message them laugh

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....Was It Me????....Lolzzzzrofl rofl rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/21/16 05:22 AM

Because people think the grass is always greener on the other side. Because they find something that their current partners are not giving them? Dont know but if they valued the relationship that much, they would never ever cheat. Cheating is by choice.

You are so right, it is by choice, but why is it? frustrated

By Choice because they chose to be such A _ _ Holes....either they are influenced by their environment, peer groups, ego (Proving to himself and to peers that He Is A Man and for the Woman proving to herself that she is still attractive, social media, televisions, movies, etc). Whatever may be their reasons, it is their choice and decision to make and face the consequences of their actions as mature adults. You have full knowledge that it is wrong but still you do it and deliberately consented to it, and so That Is It, no other lame excuses. Sometimes they say for the sake of trying a different menu...What Menu??? They are all the same sexual organs, the only difference is the feeling or ecstasy that it gives but still you can do it with your partner if you just talk it out and be open with each other of your sexual fantasies, let's not be hypocrites, we have it within us, and we are boundly obligated by marriage to spice up our sexual life to our partner, as some people say "Be A B_ _ _ CH in Bed" it's your husband/wife anyway and if your partner is giving you such openness and understanding; learn the value of appreciation coz she/he is doing it out of "Love for You" and still maintain that respect in your marriage slaphead slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/21/16 03:42 AM

I am an incurable romantic. Even at this point in my life, I believe I still have a soulmate out there looking for me. If he doesn't find me soon, I might just go look for him... he might be stuck on a tree somewhere.

sad2

I guess you should ask the help of Tarzan now....Lolzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/21/16 03:29 AM

I usually try to keep her panties, to muffle the sounds of next woman that takes her place.smile2

You can use them too, if it fits you....economical...laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/21/16 02:08 AM

i guess it depends on whether they are right or not...

Hmm, ok. I was chatting with this person and the individual admitted that she is cocky, arrogant and cheated on every person she was with. But I had to scratch my head MOE because she happens to be a boogah wolf (unattractive). Then further along in the conversation, she admitted she is fat,lazy and unattractive. She this lead me to believe that at least she knew she is yucky. SO I wonder if others feel the same about themselves and just don't openly admit it.

Sorry to say, but this is horribly judgemental.
Someone who's fat and maybe what you consider to be ugly as well, isn't necessarily unattractive. She apparently is according to your standards, but not everybody holds such standards.
Attractiveness has little to do with being pretty and/or slim.
I have a friend whom you can consider to look like the back end of a bus, but she always has been very attractive to others. She had tons of friends, everyone wanted to be her friend, and she could choose which boy/man she wanted. And I'm talking the most popular and good-looking ones.

Oftentimes the so called "good-looking" ppl are arrogant and unpleasant, because they think they are god's gift to men/women.
The ones that tend to be most attractive, usually are not aware of it, because they're not trying to be popular. They just ARE. Because of their personality.

Bullseye!!! Exactly!!!! Couldn't have said it any better :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:54 PM

I wouldn't have a clue

I would have to know what he is liked to do.
I might shock him by giving it a go.

(adivorcedone keep a clean mind)

dang, girl!! you giving me a go in public...not only shocks me but the whole forum...next time, inbox me ....lol...
ps: I am a guy, so you should know what I like to do.....I like to climb mountains and swim in the ocean...there , I always have a clean mind....but sometimes the devil talks me into wild and crazy stuff...more about that later....just saying..

laugh laugh laugh .... I am sure having lots of laughter in this thread.....Lolzzzzzzz.....rofl rofl ...OMG, I couldn't do my work properly in here now... This site might cost my job....Lolzzzzz.....slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:50 PM

Hey...the more the merrier. Don't forget the crackers and cheese laugh

Hmmmm....Wait for the invitation to be mailed before you dress up....Lolzzzzlaugh....and get hold of that winery (you may get crash to nothing) bigsmile

Huh???

Why puzzled?? Wolfman asked you not to forget the crackers & cheese though there was no invitation done yet from Pacific Star and you would also "gate crash" I mean not "get crash (typo error)", so hold on to your humor and sarcastic winery coz maybe you got nothing to "gate crash" Unto...laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:28 PM

Do you suggest I make an appointment now with St. Peter?? But I guess, he won't give me any coz I was given the breathe of life and only the Almighty can take that away from me, sorry to disappoint you though, but I shall continue with this Beautiful Life of mine....Don't know about you!!!

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:24 PM

To be honest I like to try new things a lot, food, wine, living in different area's, cultures, its been a blast but I finally put down some roots and bought a house by the ocean.I like different cultures in people to that's why I am on a international site., Lately I have been researching the Philippines I am very interested in their culture and food. I am thinking of going on a vacation there.

Let me know then Jack just in case you decide to push for it...I'll be your travel guide :wink: flowerforyou , search "Boracay Islands" it is very popular worldwide, it is within our province :smile: :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:18 PM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Wed 04/20/16 10:29 PM

I love shorter women. When they start yelling at you and shaking their finger at me, I look around, grab a chair and then I stand them up on the chair. Then I say look me in the eye when you say that little lady!

When do I get to do that Rob??? Just let me know, I am up for It!!!...Lollllzzzzzlaugh :wink: :banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:17 PM

Peggy, Peggy, Peggy,
May I recommend Albuquerque, New Mexico Baloon Festival. Best balloon ride on the planet!

New? New sets of glasses. Had to freshen up the style!

New Mexico Baloon Festival?

That sounds amazing!

Tell me more about it please!!!

It's like four days. Lots of events. Ballons from all over the

world! Here's the link
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.visitalbuquerque.org/albuquerque/ballooning/balloon-fiesta/&ved=0ahUKEwiY26OP55XMAhVIs4MKHTJRDAYQFgiiATAa&usg=AFQjCNHb3GF0i2oWiSKEsXcb8FRx1k1aNw&sig2=EzLfSJYR7mhDZ7UQUZJYGw

This is so awesome Rob, I'll list it down in my bucket list... thanks for sharing, you are not just a good counselor but also a good travel guide...:wink: flowerforyou

and Ms. Peggy...don't worry about being a smurfet...I am a smurfet as well but I just raise up my chin to feel tall...smurfets are beautiful anyway, besides I know of some that would love smurfets than giants...:wink: flowerforyou :smile:

Thanks for the word of encouragement my sister in smurf-dom flowerforyou

Your tactic is lifting your chin up?

I lift my whole body up with Five inch heels ! happy

Well....just in case I need to run then I wouldn't need those heels laugh besides I am more of shorts, shirts and sneakers type, that is my usual suit I am most comfortable with...Yeahhh My Smurf Sis...:wink: happy

Girl I learned to swim , sprint, and dance in my heels.

Where there is a will there is a way ...laugh

Smurf Sis, this is the first time I heard somebody swimming on heels....You're an Extraordinaire!!!...I Salute You... :wink: waving flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 07:24 PM

I'm disappointed.
When I read the title of this thread, I expected John Cleese to show up.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....Man have you tried this one???maybe you could share your experience on here and maybe I'll get to follow?? coz if you survived then maybe I can too...lolzzzzzlaugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 07:17 PM

Peggy, Peggy, Peggy,
May I recommend Albuquerque, New Mexico Baloon Festival. Best balloon ride on the planet!

New? New sets of glasses. Had to freshen up the style!

New Mexico Baloon Festival?

That sounds amazing!

Tell me more about it please!!!

It's like four days. Lots of events. Ballons from all over the

world! Here's the link
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.visitalbuquerque.org/albuquerque/ballooning/balloon-fiesta/&ved=0ahUKEwiY26OP55XMAhVIs4MKHTJRDAYQFgiiATAa&usg=AFQjCNHb3GF0i2oWiSKEsXcb8FRx1k1aNw&sig2=EzLfSJYR7mhDZ7UQUZJYGw

This is so awesome Rob, I'll list it down in my bucket list... thanks for sharing, you are not just a good counselor but also a good travel guide...:wink: flowerforyou

and Ms. Peggy...don't worry about being a smurfet...I am a smurfet as well but I just raise up my chin to feel tall...smurfets are beautiful anyway, besides I know of some that would love smurfets than giants...:wink: flowerforyou :smile:

Thanks for the word of encouragement my sister in smurf-dom flowerforyou

Your tactic is lifting your chin up?

I lift my whole body up with Five inch heels ! happy

Well....just in case I need to run then I wouldn't need those heels laugh besides I am more of shorts, shirts and sneakers type, that is my usual suit I am most comfortable with...Yeahhh My Smurf Sis...:wink: happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 06:55 PM
A dating site is about knowing someone who have same reasons for being on this site and establishing a common and mutual understanding and set off from there....This ain't about money...It's about relationship...You can just keep your cash instead....

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 06:35 PM

Be who u wanna Be, and love who u wanna Love! I'm here to share that feelings :)

I have tried to love who I want to love... But those women run faster than me.

rofl rofl rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 06:24 PM
About What???

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 12:36 PM
They do and when you've found a true friend, that person is worth a treasure, so one must really handle it with so much care and not abuse them coz they are rare to find and they would lay down their life to save yours...:smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/20/16 12:05 PM

Hey...the more the merrier. Don't forget the crackers and cheese laugh

Hmmmm....Wait for the invitation to be mailed before you dress up....Lolzzzzlaugh....and get hold of that winery (you may get crash to nothing) bigsmile