Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 11:09 PM
I really don't know coz the tone of your voice is so pissed off and rather scares away other members who may put an interest on you. And if you are really that so disheartened by sites like this then feel free to go to other sites.

Check the forums, so you will know the decency of the active members in here...and by the way Good Luck to your Temper :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 09:58 PM

Some of the coldest loneliest souls are very rich. While some of the happiest people I know are not well off. Go figure.

Lucky for me, I am poor. Hiyaahhhhhh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 08:16 PM
Who Me??? Hi Mike, I am fine and I got to hit the shower now, it is duty time again...Catch up with you some other time :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 08:00 PM

So, easy. Here is the recipe.

Find some women.(not all at once)
Tell them the story you just told.
Season to taste.
Don't come across half baked.
Don't turn down any opportunity.
Be honest.
Report back.

Yeah Not All At Once, coz your phone might be on fire, or else you might need to buy several sim cards....Lolzzzz....But I love the last part "Report Back"!!! so that the woman will not think You're Missing In Action...Ha ha ha...laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 07:55 PM

Just remember that the ladies don't bite hard......unless you ask them to. drinker

Ha ha ha ha....Oh Yeahhh I don't....No, not at All.... I just Sting!!!laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 08:21 AM
Report to the Site Moderators and Block the User right away :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 07:59 AM

First question : The Difference between liking a person versus respecting is prominent in workplace environment. Yo may not like your boss or your colleague but you must respect them for who they are and for their position in the institution, that is Professional Ethics.

Second: I will only lose respect for a person who also loses his self-respect, self-dignity and self-pride. If he trashes out the good moral principles of life then he is a trash himself and undeserving of any respect. if he is a deserter and left his comrades to die which is more shameful than death then he is not deserving of any honor nor any bit of respect at all.

Hi twinwaving

The interesting thing about respect displayed in the work place is that it is often motivated by fear of losing one's job or missing out on a promotion or fringe benefits.

But what happens in our regular relationships where fear is removed?

And what are some of the moral values a person could disregard , which would make you disrespect that person?

Hi my Smurfy Sis Peggyflowerforyou

If fear is removed and we base your question in the scenario of a "Relationship" My answer to the first question is liking and respecting is connected and inseparable. I couldn't like a person I do not respect likewise I couldn't respect a person, I don't like, simple as that.

I would disrespect a person when he Lies, Cheats on me, steals for his own vested interest, mistreat animals and fellow humans; be it old, young, or prime.

Have a Great Weekend My Beautiful Smurfy Sis :wink: :heart: flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 07:31 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Sat 04/30/16 07:39 AM
First question : The Difference between liking a person versus respecting is prominent in workplace environment. Yo may not like your boss or your colleague but you must respect them for who they are and for their position in the institution, that is Professional Ethics. But if you like someone then definitely Respect follows suit, but you can respect somebody without necessarily liking him due to a position in the company and you are just a subordinate. But if we take out the "Work Environment" in the scenario, then it is quite difficult to respect a person you don't like coz "liking" and "respecting" are both interrelated and connected in one way or another.

Second: I will only lose respect for a person who also loses his self-respect, self-dignity and self-pride. If he trashes out the good moral principles of life then he is a trash himself and undeserving of any respect. if he is a deserter and left his comrades to die which is more shameful than death then he is not deserving of any honor nor any bit of respect at all.

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 07:13 AM

where are all the great single Christian men?

...Sigh...

Answer: I am in Oklahoma. bigsmile

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Jeeeeezzzzzz laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 06:39 AM
Wow....You are very much ALIVE in your profile....What Can I Say, I am Stunned slaphead slaphead slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 06:37 AM
Have A Great and Wonderful weekend to you teetime :smile: flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 04/30/16 01:07 AM

So I took the test and filled it out the way I use to build my profile before I gave up and with one exception it told me I had a prefect profile.

Strange, I had such a strong profile in the past but have still never met anyone from any of the almost 20 dating sites I've been a member of. This means one of two things, they don't know what they are talking about or everyone they collected data from was lying, ether way this just tells me that I made the right choice in giving up on finding anyone to be more then friends.

To win dates, I think a lot depends on where you live if you are looking for local dates, as most people probably are. London UK population was 8.6 million people in 2015, so someone living and looking their is more likely to win a local date, than someone living and looking for local dates in a much smaller city or town, with a much smaller population. Obviously, there are other reasons as well why people win dates.

They say that today in the UK. 25% of all new relationships began by the people meeting online, so there is hope for us all here in the UK, but the number of dates people have is quite large since most dates come to nothing, because until you meet in person you cannot really discover if there is any "chemistry", that spark of attraction between two people.

Not to burst your bubble but I lived just north of London for about three years and never found any dates over there either. I've even spent a month in Australia when I was in the US NAVY and I'd always heard the local women throw themselves at American Sailors and had no luck there either.

If you are as down on yourself as you sound like you are, no wonder you can't get a date. I'm not trying to attack you. But the truth, is truth. Low to no self-confidence stinks. And most women don't like being around it.

I wasn't always so negative, but after more then 15 years of failed online dating attempts (member of 17 dating site, having winked, smiled and poked more then 1000 women and non-generic messaged more then 200) I've lost faith in my ability to find a date online. Meanwhile in the real world (off line) being told by every female I've ever been attracted to that "Your such a nice guy, I don't understand why you're still single" while none of them want to be more then friends.

In short I feel my negative attitude towards finding someone is well deserved.

In short, that is What You Want To Be, That is the Kind of Life You Want to Live and nobody can contest on that since It Is Your Life, Not Mine, Not Theirs. If you are happy with it then good for you, if Not, then I guess you need to find your happiness. On the brighter side, I do hope and pray you'll have lots of friends who will be around when you need them, coz No Man Is An Island. Everybody Needs Somebody... :smile: flowerforyou :heart:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 03:13 PM

So just to recap there's nothing in my profile that's specifically causing this right? Cause I've always used the same general profile and I always get the same results!
it's not your profile it's your perfume... it smells like come and get me..lol..jk. welcome to M2..

Somebody got the sense of what I'm talking about....Lolzz :wink: laugh
Welcome to Mingle2!!! :banana: :banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 03:10 PM

Its the same for us guys....:smile:
I got so tired of all the mail from younger women....slaphead
I just gave up and ran with it...laugh laugh laugh

Ha ha ha ha....Ran with who??? what Maybe it's also your perfume!!!Lolzzzzrofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 03:01 PM

Lol well why would I say everything on my profile .i mean what's the point if you don't get to ask the person you want to know about

Well IMO a profile is the bait to have someone interested enough to send a message..
No bait no message.

Two votes....Keep it coming!!!....Lolzzz laugh drinker

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 03:00 PM

Lol well why would I say everything on my profile .i mean what's the point if you don't get to ask the person you want to know about

You must have a well written, humourous profile that contains a hook....
Something that entices the reader to want to write to you...

So you don't need to tell em everything, its not show and tell...
Its attract and develop...
drinker

One Vote....laugh drinker

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 02:38 PM

You got it Right!!! What's your point joining in a dating site and having an empty profile???. Did you say everything??? You actually said "Nothing At All"...Lolzzzzz...but anyway..that is your problem to think about, not mine...and that's the reason why you're asking??? laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 02:30 PM

OMG!!! Here's another one....You sure you're lookin' for a date boy???...I suggest you fill up your profile first....ain't got nothin' sayin' anything about you and you're askin' for a date???? Lolzzzz....frustrated frustrated
Dayum...she sent all "boy" on him...What a hellcat! laugh

Just kiddin! flowerforyou

Oh No Rebel, Mind you, I ain't offended, No, Not At all!! Yeah I called him a boy coz in the first place, if he is Man Enough, he would have "Filled In" his profile so at least the people he makes contact and who ain't game players will definitely look into his profile and see what they got, ain't it common sense???. Oh Yeah, I guess he makes a save copy of his usual answers then to every contact he makes, Like ahhh "copy and paste??".....Jeeezzzz...Would you go inside a house not knowing what to expect inside??, Not unless you're a thief, Lolzzz (just my opinion)....and I am entitled to it...and that's my Take...Glad to be a Hellcat then!!! laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 02:21 PM
Ohhhh....Hmmmm....Maybe it's in the perfume???? Lolzzzz....laugh :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 02:16 PM
OMG!!! Here's another one....You sure you're lookin' for a date boy???...I suggest you fill up your profile first....ain't got nothin' sayin' anything about you and you're askin' for a date???? Lolzzzz....frustrated frustrated