Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:10 PM

This place is a sausage party

Hi Twins, how you been?

Hey Buddy, I Missed you on here...doing fine...travelling here and there...Is your catfish fishpen full already??? :wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 12:48 PM

This place is a sausage party

What????Ain't seen any sausages on here, coz if there was I would have Gulped them already!!!!:banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 11:46 AM
You'll be taken out very soon buddy....No Sweat!!!! Lolzzzzz.....:banana:

Problem Is.....There are lots of them lining up....Lolzzzz tears

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 07/18/16 07:02 AM

Has anyone on here actually had any luck in meeting someone in person, whether it be just sex, dating or a serious relationship?

Yes and it has nothing to do with luck.

If so, what are some of the best/worst encounters have you had from meeting someone on a dating site?
ven
Best encounter was a woman from Indiana, a sweet 38yo red head with the smile of an angel and light blue eyes. We fell in love for 2 years and moved in together. We would've still been together if her kidney wasn't on its way out and I had to leave her country.

Worse encounter was a woman who welcomed me 8000 miles away only to complain and get mad about the first night as I had jet-lag, needed to sleep and, surprise, happened to snore. Geewiz, after an 11-hour flight you'd think she might've had the wits to let me rest slaphead

Ha Ha Ha Ha....Time is Gold My Friend...she should have given you a pill booster if she has some Urgent Plans....Lolzzz...rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 07/18/16 06:50 AM

From my several years of trying to find Mr. right, I have come to the conclusion that there are too many fish in the sea and too many window shoppers. No one wants to stop looking when they find someone they like. There is a lot of dishonesty. It is so time consuming trying to find that one needle in a haystack. I have also learned that when a guy says "I like you a lot and would like to see you again but lets take it slow and be friends first" That means he is not that into you and it is a safe way for him to keep looking while he has you on a string.
I now dread the 1st meeting/interview. But I do it hoping that one day all of this crap will pay off and I will finally have the love of my life.

I can certainly see where your impression comes from but although I am generally a pessimist, I do have this never-ending romantic notion that genuine love exists and when one meets a like-minded person, the search for others will stop. I suppose people are too weary and have become mistrusting and that's why they keep looking, not because all are disingenuous. In short, never give up, be positive and true to yourself. I will certainly do that because ultimately there is no other way. I rather be alone than in a false relationship.

I totally agree, couldn't have said it any better "I'd rather be alone than in a false relationship"...:thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 07/18/16 06:27 AM

Deep Dish Style baby!

Ha ha ha ha....Lolzzz...Hiyaaaaaa:banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/29/16 11:22 PM

Well everyone has very strong ideas about what makes a person cheat.

.... But what makes you stay faithful to your mate, through the times that you find them "unlikeable"... through the times when you arent feeling "magic" in the relationship etc

If you've never succeeded at being faithful before, maybe you can refer to the people you know who have :smile:

If you found the right person who loved you as much as you loved them, you would not want to hurt them. Cheating hurts the other person.

I was lucky to have had a wonderful marriage. Lots of financial ups and downs. But we worked as a team to get us back on track. As the saying goes.. there is no "I" in team. We both loved and adored each other. It never crossed my mind to want someone else... I hope it was the same for him. So, the answer what made us both stayed faithful to each other, the answer is love.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Very Well Said...I Second The Motion..:wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/29/16 11:10 PM

Love

am already richer than Bill Gates
shades

:thumbsup: smile2

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/29/16 10:34 PM

What fake photos?!

Which is the fake part??
Duh...the basketball.

laugh

I thought so too, but I love the body though Lolzzzz: :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/29/16 10:14 PM

So are we talking with or without tongue..lol..

laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/29/16 10:14 PM

You couldn't think of a better post op? Well imo kids get pecks on the cheek. Dats all I got. Besides you don't want the bacteria of an adult in a little kids mouth!

Ha ha ha ha....Right you are buddy, Geee, I couldn't even imagine what he expects on this post regarding his question of "age to stop", I must say don't even start it unless it is already an adult....:smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:41 PM

Is it just easier to lie, than to be stand up guy and just tell the truth? I'm a big girl now... I've learned to take the good with the bad. Do we (ladies) call to find out why no call back...or do we continue to be prideful and just "let it go"?
lol

and whats a womans response to "no, i won't call you, ever"?

A woman might ask "Why? What did I do? I thought we got along quite well. Were you just pretending to have a good time? You azz hole!"
mad SLAP!!! mad

my point exactly...

Good time or whatever it was, both should have enjoyed those moments and I guess being matured people you just have to cherish it and become a part of a beautiful memory in your life and not having regrets after....just sayin'

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:38 PM

Maybe, he is watching the phone bills. Lol
Would it matter if a person wont call you ? Especially if they are not in a relationship with you?
Hahaha. I dont think so.
It would bother me more if my mom's not calling me.flowers biggrin

Exactly!!! If a person feels something for you, he or she will give you such importance by calling you or texting you, if not then move on, be bothered if family members don't make contact rather than just an acquaintance :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 11:38 AM

Mend my broken fence..
Or spend time with my super hot girlfriend..hmmmm.... what to do what to do..lol... screw it I think I'm just going to have some peach cobbler pie..

Hmmmm....Now there is a super hot girlfriend....I think I've been gone so long, I need to catch up Lolzzzzz.....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 11:31 AM
Sure do we are!!!!

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 11:30 AM
What??? and All You Said Was "Hi"???slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 11:27 AM

Couldn't Agree More!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:48 AM
To wake up at exactly 3 am but which didn't happen coz my alarm did not make any sound, lolzzzz and head to the airport to fly back to California....Wooot...Wooootttt....I did make it to my flight though and now waiting for boarding in Minneapolis to LAX...:smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:37 AM
It is you who find your match and not the Mingle site and if it goes well with you then good luck but honestly speaking if you are not locally based it is very difficult to find a serious relationship coz you need to build that bond and beware of those who give time to chat you out if you are based internationally coz it will come one day that they will scam you by any means; most especially if you are sympathetic. So if it happens that they try to ask money for any reason block them right away and never speak to them no more and save yourself from further stress.

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:20 AM
And when do you say No to Friendship?? When you feel that the girl is special and you want to get serious with her then speak your heart out right away but then prepare yourself for the consequences, though it is better to know where your relationship stands the earliest, so you could think things over and not waste much of your time and pray to God to answer the desires of your heart, it helps too to have faith :smile: