Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:22 AM
I'm Addicted to....Hmmmmm....to Chat...to Kisses...to water... to internet....to music...to dancing...etcetera...etcetera....etcetera....Ohhhhhh....I'm a multi Addict to so many thingssssss....Never knew I was until today....Lolzzzzznowaynoway blushing

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:16 AM

Apparently I'm addicted to doing things that make me feel inferior and unwanted because I keep joining dating sites and I've never had any luck on any of them.

Stop it (((dnblue)))!!!

oh you are our designated whiner?

sorry... carry on then
happy :heart: flowerforyou

Ha Ha Ha Ha.... I Second the Motion....Carry On!!!!flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:09 AM
Hi there, Enjoy the Forums....happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:07 AM

We have a day for everything, it seems.sad2

Hmmmmmm....Is there also a Day where People Celebrate No Underwear Day??? and where would it be?? coz I might just be around the bend....Lolzzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 11:04 AM

I always loved putting flowers in my hair on special occasions. I love Rhubrum Lillie's in pink

And the flowers have a better effect in dark hair than in blond in my opinion.

Yes I.like the contrast.

Still can't decide if flowers in short hair would look nice. I guess I'll have to wait until I meet a decent woman with short hair.

Hmmmmm.....I don't know if a Sunflower would look good on my hair?? Don't you think???....think biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 10:58 AM

One for the female of the species, i have recently seen lots of pictures, on this site, facebook, etc with pictures of women with flowers in their hair... what's all this about? i take it it's the latest trendy app thing going down??

Looks a bit weird to me! ohwell

It makes a Lady more beautiful when she has flowers beautifully pinned on her hair as long as it is not overly decorated that she might be mistaken as a vase....Well anyway, I'd like to put a little on you, would you like it? It will make you look attractive as well flowerforyou happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 08/06/16 10:54 AM

I Loooooveeeeeee Kisssingggg....Who doesn't by the way???? Geeezzzzz....Lolzzzzlove

Join the club of people who love to kiss biggrin

Where do you suppose I register myself In???? Lolzzzzzbiggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:17 PM
Hmmmmm....don't know how it is like to be drunk...coz juices makes me bloated...lolzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:14 PM

Hey Twin! Long time no see waving

Your response resembles soufie's wisdom , in that for many people, shared laughter can be a reflection of a couple being on the same frequency somewhat. It's not everything, but its a big part of the bonding process for a lot of people :thumbsup:

Yeah missed you guys here, I have just been travelling here and there...and doing a lot of preparations in here...Missed having some fun time here in the forums...Lolzzz...but glad to see ya all here still on the go....:wink: flowerforyou

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:00 PM
Well I try to know my partner better in a short span of time and get ideas by talking out what he perceives and analyzing his behavior as well, though I think men does the same too, but if I feel the relationship is not going anywhere to what you wanted to be or to have then better just pull yourself together and make the right decision of putting an end to it and move on to another chapter...rather than getting into the relationship so deep and you can't get out of it no more and you will either be worse and unhappy or just become mere spectator...and that is " Very Sad"...So it is much better to know what you wanted in a relationship and get answers as soon as you could and observe keenly...:wink: happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/02/16 11:45 AM

So how does this site work?

Just sit back and wait for all the scammers to ask you for your emaillaugh laugh laugh

He he he he.....Lolzzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/02/16 11:43 AM
Hi Pegs,

Laughter is very essential in a relationship, coz if you can laugh at each other whether it be a joke or not, share funny stories, and just have fun time together then it means you both jive and definitely you can get along quite well...without laughter a relationship will die out and it will be so boring that either of you would want to jump off in the sea instead....lolzzzz happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/31/16 10:36 AM
I Loooooveeeeeee Kisssingggg....Who doesn't by the way???? Geeezzzzz....Lolzzzzlove

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/31/16 10:32 AM

If you look back far enough, I imagine ALL our ancestors came from Europe.

Tell that to Native Americans, Australian aborigines and natives of Africa and Asia. tongue2

Ha ha ha ha....Lolzzzz...rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/31/16 10:27 AM
I just do what needs to be done, no need for rationalization or logical deep thinking, Just Act On It When Needed to make life more easier and lighter...Irregardless of Whatever situation I might be In...:wink: think

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:46 PM
Well Buddy....There's a saying "If You Can't Beat Em, Join Em" Lolzzz....Gotta Bounce Back to Bed now...Hope to see my sausages when I wake up...biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:29 PM
Ohhh Buddy Rob.... Well I guess healing is important before you can "Move On" coz the next relationship will be overshadowed by the past if you haven't gotten over with it...though Healing could be slow for some and fast for the others, it depends on the level of one's coping mechanisms...anyway...I'll think of a better answer, I just need to Bounce Back in Bed Again....Lolzzzz:wink:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:23 PM
I LOVE Kissing but it depends who are you kissing with....Also, are you asking if it is refillable or not??? Lolzzzz:biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:19 PM
Welcome to Mingle Mack....Enjoy the Forums...and good luck too, hope you find what you're looking for on here :smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 07/24/16 01:15 PM

By now, I'm a fish - masta! Good to see you back!

You got certified already?? Lolzzz...Glad to be back here once in a while...Got a lot of things to do my side....so busy finding those sausages...lolzzz happy

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25