Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/23/16 10:37 AM
Well if your problem is your location then maybe you should think it over....whether you want to pursue your happiness (then try re-settling) or die in loneliness (Stay put) ... Also, Life Begins at 45 and even 50...That is where the most FUN starts....Lolzzzz Gidddiiiyaaappppp....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/23/16 10:31 AM

By just looking at the ratio of females that heeded your plea, have you chosen one already??? or are they still not enough for you?? and if you still can't come up with a decision, then the problem is You....don't you think???

Do you mean the ones who have responded here?
Those are the mainly the forum regulars and the one's who usually do speak to me, i was meaning others
Thanks for your reply though happy

That is the problem buddy...you're looking for people who ain't here for you...whereas there are lots of femmes in here who are willing to accommodate you...Why Is That??? What is the kind of talk you are seeking from others that you cannot talk out with us??? and can you define "others"?? What attributes do you require that you are seeking out from them?? LMAO laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/23/16 10:11 AM
There is still a missing link in your narrative and that is what happened to Maggie? Did you accept her proposal? I bet not... but the irony is you said you bought her some dresses to give her luck the next time she proposes to you?? as per their religious norms of some sort?? and you are expecting for a second time??

Here is the answer to your question then...Maggie loved you but you don't love her on the same level....She loved you because that is how and what she feels for you... When she said "It's got nothing to do with you" she meant that no matter what you do, she still will love you EVEN IF you cannot Love her as much as she loves you....and the reason why you cannot reciprocate is because You are still in love with Sarah and your whole being was still tied up to her in the depths of her grave and that is why you keep going back to their church every Friday coz your whole being is still attached to Sarah. I do not understand why she left you but based on your narrative that she seemed to have died abruptly, I presume she doesn't want you to get hurt or to miss her that much, as she was, at that time, already dying, and she kept it from you.

You were right, You were Naive, first for not knowing the signs that Sarah is dying and so you lost those crucial moments that she needed you most in her deathbed (I am very sorry to say that) and most importantly you weren't able to GRIEVE.....you didn't look deeper into yourself and you wasted other people's lives who loved you after Sarah. You shouldn't have let them come into your life in the first place but I congratulate you for having your "Little Sarah"; she is your most precious jewel now.

Now, you are doing charitable works for others to "Compensate" and give you some sort of "Relief or Consolement".....But before you could heal others, You must Heal Yourself First. You must learn to FORGIVE YOURSELF and ASK FORGIVENESS as well to those people you have done wrong or made unhappy in their lives whether they are still alive or not, and ask GOD to forgive you too. When all these Heavy Loads are released from your heart then you can move on now and heal others and share your story too so they too may learn something that Life is a Precious Gift, That We Appreciate the People that Walks Into Our Lives and That Each Day That We Live With Them, We Make It Count!!!

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:12 AM
By just looking at the ratio of females that heeded your plea, have you chosen one already??? or are they still not enough for you?? and if you still can't come up with a decision, then the problem is You....don't you think???

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/18/16 01:57 PM
like literally drooling??? If I were your mate I disappear in a Snap!!!laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/18/16 01:50 PM
how young are you?....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 08/18/16 01:34 PM

Maybe they wanna know how good you are at sexting first, before they ask you to meet them in person.

But true, some on here are just looking for fun on screen.

Easy to pinpoint. You should know how before falling for their BS.

How is your sexting, baby?

rofl rofl rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/17/16 11:48 AM

I don't know but it would look pretty hilarious with my hairy chest.laugh laugh

Start shaving then....lolzzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/17/16 11:40 AM
I AM NAUGHTY!!!!.....drinks

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/17/16 11:38 AM

Why? I'm so bored. any royal and honest single female in there?

Even the princesses lies, but I guess they are so far to reach....lolzzz

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/17/16 11:34 AM
I wouldn't care about the looks as long as you don't care about mine....lolzzzzrofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/17/16 11:30 AM

have you heard of the word KARMA?!

Karma'Sutra?tongue2

Ha Ha Ha Ha.....Lolzzzzz....rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 08/17/16 11:26 AM

I know I haven't

You have been here for 4 days?

If you want a quick hook up, you have to order the EZ Pass option, otherwise you have to wait on line.. like everyone else.

NO CUTTING IN LINE!!!

Damn...no wonder I've been waiting so long! No one told me about the EZ passrant

Too late now...almost my turnlaugh laugh

It means that tomorrow you're hooked up and taken????laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/16/16 12:43 PM

Is sex on the 1st day bad?
1st day of what? Grade school? Then yea....

I thought 1st day of a woman's period...Well It Is Perfectly safe....If she gets pregnant, then certainly it isn't yours.....Lolzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Tue 08/16/16 12:15 PM

Big fan of the spontaneous sex! Outdoors is the best

Sure is fun having the crocodiles around as well....lolzzzz:bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 08/12/16 04:27 AM

How old were you when you had your first hole in one, non-golf related, experience? Were you ready? Did you enjoy it? Do you wish you would have waited?

Why do you want to know about other people's private business?

Because I'm documenting every user's "private business" on this site and will be turning it over to the appropriate Government agencies for further study. Users that are found to be too promiscuous and/or out right "naughty" will be feather tortured into submission. So, all you dirty girls I'm going to find you. love Unfortunately he blew my cover so it may make my task more difficult. But, you can trust. I will find you...... :wink:

Oh Hell...So this post is actually thrown at the Ladies on here and Take Note "All You Dirty Girls"; so for me you are implying that the forum participants are "Dirty Girls", coz if you've noticed these are the same people that are active in the forum threads and I don't think we fall in that category....though I stood up for you in one of your threads but I have second thoughts now of what is actually cooking in your mind as you also posted a thread of a very personal note about how many sexual encounters have we participated upon; Geeezzz, you might need a good psychiatrist to evaluate you...

So you're documenting something here on M2? Is that with the approval of the M2 president and members? (Though I presume this is but hypothetical)

I commend all the gentlemen in here who protested and were being wary about the kind of threads you had been posting....It only shows How They Value Respect and Dignity of A Person!!! and I salute them for that as well!!!

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 08/12/16 03:56 AM

welcome to the forums...never mind those toes....and treat these forums like a business venture.....finding love and romance is a serious business....with a few laughs thrown in.....just saying...

I certainly agree on this, but sad for some when they just take it for granted and think it is just an easy peasy thing and worse it is just for fun's sake...Well it is a serious business and one should carefully choose your prospects just like when you're seeking for employment and when you're in, do your best to show what you can do for the person and try to know more about him or her as quickly as you can so you both wouldn't waste too much time investing on each other and one day come to realize you're both not on the same platform....

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 08/12/16 12:35 AM

If a man is only in the relationship for the sex, then he will pull away at the mention of commitment.
amen

Same goes for womenfrown

Yeah...It applies to both I guess...Some people don't want to get tied up...They want their FREEDOM FOREVER and do their Heart's desires without any hindrances...happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 08/12/16 12:21 AM

even in chat, when they message a woman. why they have to topic or talk about sex? are they really desperate or what? just curious.

Are you sure they are not fake users? Just a thought.

They are fakes...coz if it is a Real Man, he wouldn't do such a Stupid thing if he really wants to become close, else he ruins it all from the first base...Lol: whoa

Twintidbits24's photo
Fri 08/12/16 12:06 AM

What is catfishing?

Fishing for kittens.smile2

Ohhhh....I thought at first it's the Momma they're after...never thought it was the offsprings....lolzzzzzzzzlaugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25