Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 03/15/17 06:07 AM
LDR'S won't last if one or both does not do something to make it work...In this life sacrifices needs to be made BUT you must have the support of your partner to make things work if you both want each other and no one else and consider the sacrifice made....If neither one would give in then it will definitely fail....sit down and talk who's going to relocate and write down the pros and cons for both sides....LDR's should be short term only, it will not survive the long term.....

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 03/15/17 05:47 AM
Answer her arguments after she leaves or fall asleep and when she comes home or wake up with the same argument just say you answered it already, not your problem anymore if she hadn't heard it....bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 03/15/17 05:35 AM

I really wish I could just come out and say what a match for me would be.

I know Chemistry, would be a requirement.

I know Communication, would be a requirement.

I know when the match strikes, there will be a :fire:. So maybe she will have to bring some Phosphorous to mix with my Sulfur for that ignition.

Be ready with a fire extinguisher as well...you'll never know when it gets out of hand .... it might help save the bills...

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 03/15/17 02:49 AM
Sometimes the standards a person wants may not all be present so he/she just have to make adjustments or take a step forward to find possible solutions to make it happen. Every person has different standards but if you feel happy with the person I think that is all that matters and try to just progress as you go through life together.

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 03/15/17 02:02 AM
People reply to posts whatever it may be coz they care to reply and for fun of it too or just read and smile at comments; that should make your day....that is all there is....it's not too complicated...

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/13/17 12:39 PM

Is it ok for a woman to search for ,"the one". Or should she just wait to be found?

Or, they find each other in the forums :wink:

Saves searching, matching with, emailing, writing, etc etc,
some 14 million singles on a dating site :tongue:

That's more obvious :tongue:

WOW!!! That's amazing. First I see a tree,then then the two heads at the trunk, then bam! Nine of them start appearing.

Well, admit it...That's exactly how it happens
in the forums sometimes...Isn't ??
There ya go ..That's the exact answer.

rofl

Mi ni mi ni mo....Who's the fairest of them all lolzzzzz.....laugh

I know, I know but I can fix it :tongue:

Sometimes is a hard decision when you THINK
YOU HAVE 10 OPTIONS or MORE...But that may NOT
BE TRUE EITHER...Just a fantasy..THE ONLINE TRAP :wink:

My way to stay out of confusion and traps is to
go ONE AT THE TIME.

rofl

Right you are...One over here and One over there...Just don't get confused with the names Lolzzz (JK) oops peace

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/13/17 06:14 AM

Chatting with someone via your laptop isn't the same as having them sat on your lap. The gender of an OP is of less importance that the subject matter. If you were in a pub/bar would you refuse to make conversation with a man that might just want to chat? Worrying about what people might think of you is wasted energy. If you do become subject to unwanted attention there many simple ways to resolve it. Enjoy M2

Ha ha ha.....hmmmm...the Op can just create a topic and put a BIG NOTE ( For Women to answer only) so you don't have to get confused....it got me thinkin' too, what's more important, the answer or the respondent....lolzzz....this is really a crazy world....what

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/13/17 05:56 AM

sounds like you don't have social skills and simply address mens approaches sad to blame others seeking conversation etc... does demonstrate a lack of empathy on your part...

Yep Agree on that....I would entertain Anybody who'll approach me with decency, what's a big deal having to have a conversation anyway...if you're not in the mood then just politely tell the man, he won't force himself anyway...yes, we should have social ethics too if we're in a public place....might as well get a coffee in a closed cubicle if there is a place like this though.....and put a sign "Don't Disturb" lolzzzz slaphead

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/13/17 01:26 AM

It is a serious thread... some already have me mowing their lawn and throwing their trash out.

Now they are talking of having their houses painted and the oil changed in their cars.

I think I made a mistake coming on this thread... I was duped.

rofl I need a hand here as well...so unfortunate I didn't have your number and now you're all worn out....frustrated

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/13/17 12:52 AM
You can if you want to but if you love somebody you just couldn't avoid it completely, when you're in a relationship you want to feel close to the person like kissing and hugging, and when you get romantic you can't predict what happens next....

Twintidbits24's photo
Mon 03/13/17 12:36 AM
It might be okay for some but generally it will speĺl trouble as it progresses.....better get out of it while you can still hold yourself together...lol

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/12/17 11:32 PM

I like a strong woman in the winter...to shovel the driveway...
A frail woman is hot the rest of the year.winking

laugh :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/12/17 10:21 PM

Is it ok for a woman to search for ,"the one". Or should she just wait to be found?

Or, they find each other in the forums :wink:

Saves searching, matching with, emailing, writing, etc etc,
some 14 million singles on a dating site :tongue:

That's more obvious :tongue:

WOW!!! That's amazing. First I see a tree,then then the two heads at the trunk, then bam! Nine of them start appearing.

Well, admit it...That's exactly how it happens
in the forums sometimes...Isn't ??
There ya go ..That's the exact answer.

rofl

Mi ni mi ni mo....Who's the fairest of them all lolzzzzz.....laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/12/17 08:24 PM

I would but all that I've spoken to have a sick family member who needs money and help. I'd feel so guilty to dragging them away in a time when family should be together. Besides, they've none of them had passports frustrated

Come on now funky, not all foreign girls are lacking passports and in need of a new tractor for their farm; are they?????

I'm not quite sure, the conversations rarely lasted that long. However, if I did happen to shell out for a tractor, I'd better get a damn good hoe in return.

But you still need that tractor before you will know if you got a good hoe lolzzz...and if it turns out bad, get another tractor laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/12/17 04:35 AM
Maybe you post an audition and put a price tag....they'll surely line up....lol (jk) bigsmile

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/12/17 04:27 AM
Pros: If he/she appears at the meeting place and continues to communicate with you.
Cons: If you fall in love and he/she does not....
A gentleman always pays the bills....Don't ask a lady out when you can't afford it...just go visit her in her house and see what's cookin' ....lol biggrin

Twintidbits24's photo
Sun 03/12/17 03:54 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Sun 03/12/17 04:01 AM
For the Op: There are real people here if you know where to find them, most people in the forums are real, the unreal tends to take you offsite on initial message.

Outman....You're a tour guide with just one pic and nothing to tell about yourself??? How did you landed to that job lolzzz....or maybe you're saving them for the right one to come but how could you get somebody to be interested in you when you got nothing to say on your profile, anyway hope you find her soon enough.....

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/11/17 03:50 AM
Nothing....the dryer is broke, need some fixin' rant

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/11/17 03:39 AM
No Man Is An Island....though in reality women is stronger than men as the saying goes "The ruin of a man is caused by a woman" but it should still go both ways....If you can extend a helping hand then do it without expecting anything in return, if not then leave and Enjoy Yourself!!!

Don't look upon yourself as superior coz Life is Just Not Like That...That is why a woman was created and that is why a husband has a wife, a boyfriend has a girlfriend coz we need each other some way or another, life has its ups and downs and it is a good feeling if you can be of help to those in dire need, unless you worry much of not gaining back what you sow then you need a business partner with same thoughts as yours and build your relationship on dollar sign (So Sad).....

What if the person you have helped becomes successful tomorrow...or what if the tables turned and you're the one who needs to be saved? Blessings comes in disguise so we shouldn't look down upon anyone for that matter.

Twintidbits24's photo
Sat 03/11/17 03:03 AM

what women really want

Does it matter? Really?

I only need to appeal to one woman. She only needs to appeal to me.

He wants most of the women lolzzz....every woman is different as with a man, so one would be enough, two would be complicated and three a mess.....

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25