Community > Posts By > Twintidbits24

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 02:11 PM

Oh, I thought this was an existential discussion on the subject of nothing.
Well, Welcome to Mingle.

Ha ha ha ha ha....and the Winner is Robsky!!! Lolzzz....Why is the topic Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....rant frustrated

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 01:55 PM

So I took the test and filled it out the way I use to build my profile before I gave up and with one exception it told me I had a prefect profile.

Strange, I had such a strong profile in the past but have still never met anyone from any of the almost 20 dating sites I've been a member of. This means one of two things, they don't know what they are talking about or everyone they collected data from was lying, ether way this just tells me that I made the right choice in giving up on finding anyone to be more then friends.

To win dates, I think a lot depends on where you live if you are looking for local dates, as most people probably are. London UK population was 8.6 million people in 2015, so someone living and looking their is more likely to win a local date, than someone living and looking for local dates in a much smaller city or town, with a much smaller population. Obviously, there are other reasons as well why people win dates.

They say that today in the UK. 25% of all new relationships began by the people meeting online, so there is hope for us all here in the UK, but the number of dates people have is quite large since most dates come to nothing, because until you meet in person you cannot really discover if there is any "chemistry", that spark of attraction between two people.

Not to burst your bubble but I lived just north of London for about three years and never found any dates over there ether. I've even spent a month in Australia when I was in the US NAVY and I'd always heard the local women throw themselves at American Sailors and had no luck there ether.

Oh Man!!!! I think the problem is you....(Peace) :wink: laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 11:18 AM

Did sombody say catfish?

I did Rob and I know too that you're the catfish killer so go after them, I'm right beside you...Lolzzz :wink: :banana:

They need a fishing emoticon Twinz!
pitchfork

No need for that one Rob, sometimes catfish jumps out of the water and crawl on land, so what you need is a net or that Pitchfork that you're holding on!!! That is a much better Idea....Three Catfishes in a Row!!!...Lolzzz laugh :banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 11:00 AM

I know that for me the options in my state are few. And yes some do join and leave or take a break..
I know I have off and on through out the years.

As S. stated just click on the ones that really interest you and that have been on recently..

Also for goodness sake don't just say Hi or hello..
OR say those corny Hey Beautiful sayings in the first email most women in my age group are going to go NEXT!!!!

I know the forums are a smaller group and yet we all have fun out here.

Welcome to Mingland..
Enjoy

Ha ha ha....Agree on every word stated!!! :wink: and besides who needs so much...also I think the people joining in the forums are actually numerous already, only, they are scattered on subjects they are most interested in. Another point is that even few active members are active in the forums but We Do Enjoy the Company Right??? and the Fun Is Still Here!!!...So Let's Go Kickin':wink: :thumbsup:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 10:31 AM

Did sombody say catfish?

I did Rob and I know too that you're the catfish killer so go after them, I'm right beside you...Lolzzz :wink: :banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 10:25 AM
Edited by Twintidbits24 on Thu 04/28/16 10:26 AM
This is the big advantage of Mingle Site and it is actually the one that kept them going. I myself would have gone from here when I got scammed once but when I discovered that there is a forum in here which I enjoyed much, I stayed on. Welcome to the Forums and Welcome to Mingle2. Most people here in the forums are real and we fry the catfishes...Lolzzz...:wink: happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 10:16 AM
Definitelyyyyyy, NOT!!!noway noway noway

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 10:15 AM

** Is that a Madagascar hottie love
* Ohhhhh, What big eyes you have . . .

:banana: :banana:

let me rub my Banana all over your body baby!

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL

ErotiDoug prepare yourself Lolzzzz.....He is coming pitchfork

Twintidbits24's photo
Thu 04/28/16 02:48 AM
I am fat...but not so big....Got to eat more...laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:35 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha....OH No, I won't, just go ahead and drunk yourself out....Lolzzzz laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forums and Enjoy brainstorming in here....:smile:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:50 AM

Flirting can be so much fun, whether by words or gestures.

But in the SINGLE WORLD, at what point do you find flirting overbearing , excessive, or sleazy/slutty?

Does the person's attractiveness affect how receptive you are to their flirting or is it the delivery of the flirt that counts more than the person's looks?

The delivery of the flirt matters more to me than how a person looks. It is just the same as a man who is not that handsome would fare more than that of a handsome guy who doesn't know how to deliver his speech; but of course it depends on the situation. But generally flirting per se, I love to flirt most especially with witty ones and then see who gets burned first....Lolzzzzzlaugh

I agree Twin waving

Flirting is no fun if the person lacks wit, and the delivery makes sooooo much of an impact.

Even guys who I don't find so good looking have pulled me in with their witty flirting. They have to be smelling good though. I won't be able to giggle and blush through the fumes whoa

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....My Smurfy Sisss...You're such a Wit as well...I myself can't stand it too...I will drop dead right thereon Lolzzzz....Well...we have bunch of those in here and even if they shower with perfumesss...it still stinks but in their country That Makes Them Manly!!!! Phew!!! laugh laugh laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:31 AM

But in the SINGLE WORLD, at what point do you find flirting overbearing , excessive, or sleazy/slutty?

Does the person's attractiveness affect how receptive you are to their flirting or is it the delivery of the flirt that counts more than the person's looks?

Without Flirting this Earth would just be a bunch of zombies (no interactions, no reactions, no spice, no life, etc.. So Flirting is "FUN" as long as it is done at the right time, at the right moment, at the right place and in the right situation...happy :banana:

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:26 AM

In my experience, flirting is never a good thing, it only means that someone wants something from me like money, labor, or answers to the homework that's due in an hour. If there was any other flirting that has been directed at me in the past I was ether not aware of it or to stupid to figure it out.

Nahhhh I don't want anything from you but I think you need more lessons on it, in case it may cross your paths again.... Am I flirting now???laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:13 AM

The delivery of the flirt matters more to me than how a person looks. It is just the same as a man who is not that handsome would fare more than that of a handsome guy who doesn't know how to deliver his speech; but of course it depends on the situation. But generally flirting per se, I love to flirt most especially with witty ones and then see who gets burned first....Lolzzzzzlaugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:28 AM

There are a few sayings referencing coins. Among the most common, are the ones about them having two sides.

Lots of what seems to be wisdom or good advice (or bad) can be like them as well.

The idea of rejecting "mindsets" in order to open oneself to achieving more, has the potential to show a second "side" as well.

I suggest the addition of a side note, to be sure to reject or question "mindsets" carefully. Don't blindly overturn them. Not a few people have ended up busted up at the bottom of a ravine, after joyfully declaring that silly childish rules don't hold them back from risking all, and leaping for the brass ring.

....Agree To that...The Man Has a Sensible Point... Lesson Is: You won't be a winner if you quit, nor be a loser if you hold back, Just be very careful before you go for it...Bring some shields (just in case you may need them)... happy happy happy

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:12 AM

Ha ha ha ha....You're really good Gehan...Where have you gotten your funny stuffs in here....Lolzzz....I guess there is no boring time with you ha laugh (lucky wife you have :wink:)

And if my boss asks me to say something....I'll tell her to speak herself out first...Lolzzzz rofl rofl rofl

thanks for the wonderful comment and i will certainly convey my wife that "how lucky she is in having a husband like me."
laugh

Yeah Please Do, and let me know before you convey this to her, so that if in case I don't see you posting anymore, I already know for sure what happened....Lolzzzz :wink: laugh flowerforyou

well i am still posting continuing to post in the forums.....so no scope for you to think on what and when.......hahahaha :tongue:

Oh Yeah....And I am Soooo Glad You're Still Here....I Guess you have a very supportive wife on your end..."how lucky you are in having a wife such as her." :wink: laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:55 AM

Local people can fool ya just as well as someone from a distance can. laugh

Right you are on there, but at least they get to see the real face... lolzzzz laugh

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:52 AM

swfguy31:

that does sound crazy ill be ur ldr

huh Why would a 31-year-old man in Florida want a LDR with a 60-year-old woman in Canada.

Coz he can't find a 60-year-old woman in Florida????rofl rofl rofl rofl

Twintidbits24's photo
Wed 04/27/16 05:49 AM

Ohh.. the price we pay for being freaky and kinky..lol.. God forbid someone you meet knows the people you know!.... and then tells them what a kinky little girl you are...lol.. or that you met online... how embarrassing..lol.. how on Earth would you ever live that down..lol..wink

Ouchhhhh.....Darn....Sir, way too much... I'll give you a speeding ticket frustrated