Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 09/20/13 12:40 PM

I found this comment on the site. I had to chuckle!

"The Resistance is a campaign spearheaded by KGRA hosts Lorin Cutts and Chase Kloetzke to draw attention to the often unfair and biased treatment the UFO and paranormal subjects receive in the mainstream media."

It is treated unfair at least the UFO topic is.

"The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious"
--General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 09/20/13 12:36 PM

U.S Arms Terorrists?

Not really, this is merely anti-Obama hyperbole and quite divorced from the reality. The WH press release on the matter is quite illuminating, in that the material aid is being channelled to the FSA via the SNC, with the caveat that nothing finds its way to Al-Nusra or Al-Qaeda. All this is being done under a strict monitoring process and the very idea of arming extremists is ridiculous to say the least.

No doubt many will choose to believe whatever takes their fancy.

How's that koolaid?

You probably still believe Iraq had WMDs too, and something to do with 9/11, Benghazi happened because of a film on youtube and Dubya was a genius laugh
actually you are still dealing with Saddam's Chemical Weapons,they just have moved a few hundred Klicks!laugh
GWB was obliging enough to tell Saddam we are coming!:laughing:

I know, right? It just goes to show the stupidity of the people to buy into the media hype of it all.

People are so stupid these days they don't even try, or need to hide their abuse and idiocy from them any more. They just do as they will then sell the people what to believe thru the media after the fact..... and most buy it!
I am confused by some posters from far away lands who try to muddy the waters in any topic that is a challenge to the status quo or goes against the government narrative.

I offer this up for consideration.

From the Your Tax Dollars at Work file, news that the US military's Central Command (CENTCOM) has awarded a $2.7 million contract to Ntrepid, a newly-formed Los Angeles-based startup, to create fake online "personae" for the purpose of manipulating online conversations and spreading pro-American, pro-military propaganda in social media. The "online persona management service" called for in the contract would permit one US serviceman or woman to manage up to 10 separate sock puppets.

The Guardian article today says the program would make it possible to "secretly manipulate social media sites
http://boingboing.net/2011/03/17/us-military-launches.html

Read the rest

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:00 AM
eh, who the heck would even eat Mcdonalds "food?"

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 09/19/13 06:17 PM

So we admit to arming the people attacking the ruling government in Syria are we not supporting terrorists in that regard? Think about it if a foreign government started arming and training unemployed and disenfranchised Americans what would our response be?
Maybe we can go squirrel hunting now since our Congress decided to cut 4 million disenfranchised and unemployed Americans off from food stamps.
They taste just like chicken.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 09/19/13 06:11 PM
Going to bump this..... because I think many would enjoy it if your into that sort of thing.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 09/19/13 06:05 PM
Edited by Bestinshow on Thu 09/19/13 06:06 PM

We (the CIA) armed and trained the "rebels" in Afghanistan against the Russians, then those rebels attacked us on 9/11 (TWICE). So we declare war on Iraq which was our friend (which is now an Al Qaeda holding basically where it wasn't before), and Afghanistan, in retaliation for an attack by Arab terrorists, fighting against our own training and weapons, and now we want to arm those same rebels again to battle Assad, but they are now our "friends"....even tho we still fight them everywhere else in the world...... and our gov't thinks this is sane logic and the right thing to do?

Are they brain dead or did I miss the memo that the war on terror was over and Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood is now our friends?

Veterans can now be suspected terrorists (thank you Ms Feinstein) as well as anyone with literature like the Constitution or bible in their possession, a weapon, stored foods, or physical gold and silver.... but not Al Qaeda or the brotherhood?

Call me crazy, but I just can't wrap my head around the gov'ts logic, and the idiots who think it is sane reasoning......
I cant wrap my head around it either.... the media silence on this is telling of how corrupt our system is and how stupefied America has become. It is Orwellian for sure.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 09/18/13 04:56 PM
So we admit to arming the people attacking the ruling government in Syria are we not supporting terrorists in that regard? Think about it if a foreign government started arming and training unemployed and disenfranchised Americans what would our response be?

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:49 AM

President Obama has formally authorized American shipments to Syria of non-lethal equipment and supplies specifically aimed at countering the threat of Bashar al-Assad’s chemical weapons as the world waits for them to be neutralized.

In a signed order, Obama today waived prohibitions of such shipments by the Arms Export Control Act, determining that the assistance is “essential to the national security interests of the United States.”

The materials — including chemical weapons-related personal protective gear and medical supplies —

..nothing here about supplying weapons, only protective gear and medical supplies,,,
So we are supplying terrorists?

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 09/17/13 02:40 PM
So once again our 24/7 national surveillance police state failed yet again to stop a horrific incident.............I want my money and my freedoms back.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 09/11/13 04:09 PM
From article: The 11th Anniversary of 9/11

In order to understand the improbability of the government�s explanation of 9/11, it is not necessary to know anything about what force or forces brought down the three World Trade Center buildings, what hit the Pentagon or caused the explosion, the flying skills or lack thereof of the alleged hijackers, whether the airliner crashed in Pennsylvania or was shot down, whether cell phone calls made at the altitudes could be received, or any other debated aspect of the controversy.

You only have to know two things.

One is that according to the official story, a handful of Arabs, mainly Saudi Arabians, operating independently of any government and competent intelligence service, men without James Bond and V for Vendetta capabilities, outwitted not only the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency, but all 16 US intelligence agencies, along with all security agencies of America�s NATO allies and Israel�s Mossad. Not only did the entire intelligence forces of the Western world fail, but on the morning of the attack the entire apparatus of the National Security State simultaneously failed. Airport security failed four times in one hour. NORAD failed. Air Traffic Control failed. The US Air Force failed. The National Security Council failed. Dick Cheney failed. Absolutely nothing worked. The world�s only superpower was helpless at the humiliating mercy of a few undistinguished Arabs.

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story�except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.
- See more at: http://xrepublic.tv/node/239#sthash.gNByCc7J.dpuf

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 09/11/13 03:34 PM
Twelve years after the 9/11 attacks, no credible independent investigation has been done to find out what really happened on that day and who was responsible. Independent journalists and researchers have demonstrated, however, that the official version of the event is nothing but a cover-up, an opinion shared by the co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission, Thomas H. Kean and Lee H. Hamilton, who declared the Commission was �set up to fail�.

In fact, 9/11 was a starting point for even more atrocities and was used as a pretext for numerous wars in which too many people have lost their lives or their loved ones. A horrendous theater of the absurd has ensued over the years; as strange as it may seem, today the U.S. is openly supporting Al Qaeda offshoots in the Middle East to further its imperial design, as we have seen in Libya and Syria.
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/911-twelve-years-of-war-lies-and-deception/68422/

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 09/10/13 05:37 PM

Did you see Kerry trying to sell this war? Remember the footage of Kerry in his twenties protesting Vietnam as a returned vet?

The Vietnam war and the proposed strike against Syria are not nearly the same. Nobody seriously proposes sending 50K troops into Syria. the President's plan is to use cruise missiles and guided bombs from Air Force bombers. No need for an exit strategy, since the purpose of the strike is mere punishment for using chemical weapons and hindering Basar's capabilities of doing it again.
Every time you see that cruise missile go off picture 1.45 million of our tax money being launched and exploded, its like watching our roads and libraries and schools blow up.

Oh were to begin.

It makes no sense at all for the Syrian government to gas its own people in a civil war they are winning. It does make allot of sense for the "rebels" to frame them up for it.

No proof to date has been presented to the claim anyhow about who carried it out.

Anyhow looks like "we lost" and peace will win out on this latest absurdity.

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 09/10/13 02:35 PM

Or this........

In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq's war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq, fully aware that Hussein's military would attack with chemical weapons, including sarin, a lethal nerve agent.
http://reason.com/24-7/2013/08/26/cia-files-us-helped-saddam-against-iran

They dont call me Bestinshow for nothing laugh
you're still way off Sunshine!
I am,BTW not the one who got pwned by that Site about Snowden,and now you are pulling another Blooper!
Still can't answer the question about the Tanks,Fighters,Artillery and Infantry weapons,hmm!
You know why?
There weren't any!

You put your foot in it as usual!
I suggest you change that Handle!rofl
Now keep on fantasizing!waving
NO we just helped Saddam target and use his chemical weapons against Iran and looked the other way.......

Hey why do you always defend Americas undemocratic brutality anyhow?

What is your interest all the way from Switzerland ? Just wondering........

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 09/10/13 12:35 PM
Or this........

In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq's war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq, fully aware that Hussein's military would attack with chemical weapons, including sarin, a lethal nerve agent.

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 09/10/13 12:34 PM

SO they also purchased arms from France a US client state. It does not diminish our aid to Saddam targeting Iran with WMDS. again no big surprise your not up to speed on American issues being you are from Switzerland, I am here to help.
yep,that's why it took you sixty years to figure out how Mossadegh got deposed,something we knew back in '56!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now,you better have a look what Armament Saddam was using,and then tell me what US Artillery,Fighterplanes,Tanks or Infantry-Weapons he was using!:laughing:

Besides,any 3rd-Semester Chemistry-Student can come up with Chemical Agents!:laughing:

As usual you are not even in the Ballpark with your Rant,Old Son!laugh
For the benefit of our friends in Switzerland.

United States support for Iraq during the Iran�Iraq War, against post-revolutionary Iran, included several billion dollars worth of economic aid, the sale of dual-use technology, non-U.S. origin weaponry, military intelligence, Special Operations training, and direct involvement in warfare against Iran.[3][4]

Support from the U.S. for Iraq was not a secret and was frequently discussed in open session of the Senate and House of Representatives. On June 9, 1992, Ted Koppel reported on ABC's Nightline, "It is becoming increasingly clear that George Bush, operating largely behind the scenes throughout the 1980s, initiated and supported much of the financing, intelligence, and military help that built Saddam's Iraq into the power it became",[5] and "Reagan/Bush administrations permitted�and frequently encouraged�the flow of money, agricultural credits, dual-use technology, chemicals, and weapons to Iraq."[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 09/10/13 01:34 AM
SO they also purchased arms from France a US client state. It does not diminish our aid to Saddam targeting Iran with WMDS. again no big surprise your not up to speed on American issues being you are from Switzerland, I am here to help.

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 09/09/13 05:50 PM

Ah yes then what happened? We goaded Saddam to attack Iran and aided him in every way we could and helped him target his WMDS against Iran and looked the other way when he used them. Of course years later it would be used to tear him down in the media for our war against him.

No small wonder they hate us eh?
Bullmalarky!
Saddam Hussein did it all on his own,and besides was a Client of the Soviets!laugh
I dont blame you for not being up on current events in the US after all your from some what Switzerland?

United States support for Iraq during the Iran�Iraq War, against post-revolutionary Iran, included several billion dollars worth of economic aid, the sale of dual-use technology, non-U.S. origin weaponry, military intelligence, Special Operations training, and direct involvement in warfare against Iran.[3][4]

Support from the U.S. for Iraq was not a secret and was frequently discussed in open session of the Senate and House of Representatives. On June 9, 1992, Ted Koppel reported on ABC's Nightline, "It is becoming increasingly clear that George Bush, operating largely behind the scenes throughout the 1980s, initiated and supported much of the financing, intelligence, and military help that built Saddam's Iraq into the power it became",[5] and "Reagan/Bush administrations permitted�and frequently encouraged�the flow of money, agricultural credits, dual-use technology, chemicals, and weapons to Iraq."[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war
yeah,right,when Iran started to invade Irak,the US supported both to a Stalemate!

Saddam Hussein was always a Client of the Soviets and Russia,regardless what you are conjuring up!
All his Armaments were Russian!
Your totally willfully misinformed

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 09/09/13 05:43 PM
Or this........

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 09/09/13 05:41 PM

Ah yes then what happened? We goaded Saddam to attack Iran and aided him in every way we could and helped him target his WMDS against Iran and looked the other way when he used them. Of course years later it would be used to tear him down in the media for our war against him.

Bullmalarky!
Saddam Hussein did it all on his own,and besides was a Client of the Soviets!laugh
I dont blame you for not being up on current events in the US after all your from some what Switzerland?

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 09/09/13 04:42 PM

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25